All member reviews for JoJo's Circus

A little clown leads life under the Big Top.

Adult Written byphinfan114 April 9, 2008

JoJo's a big hit

JoJo's circus has outlasted all the other shows for our daughters attention (Barney, Little Einstiens, Dora, etc). We have incorporated the "What did you learn today" question into our family discussions. It helps her express all she did each day in daycare. Each episode has a positive lesson and uses creative methods to keep children engaged. Her favorite show for over a year now.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 14, 2012

jojos circus

and lessons about friendship. Families can talk about the lessons of the day. What are your kids' favorite things about the circus? Do parents notice specific skills that their kids are getting from watching JoJo's interactions? Do kids think JoJo has what it takes to be a professional clown when she grows up?
Kid, 12 years old December 27, 2011

GIMME A BREAK!

THIS SHOW IS STUUUUUUUUUUUUUPID!!!!!! I HATED THIS SINCE CHILDHOOD.
Adult Written byonekid April 9, 2008

Daughter loves it

My 2 1/2 year old loves JoJo's Circus. She gets up and jumps around with it and has a good time. The stories and characters are cute, and there's never anything close to being questionable for little kids. Good kid's TV!
Adult Written byrachel paris April 9, 2008

jojo circus a must

My daughter started watching jojo circus at 10 months. It was all she liked to watch beside her einstein movies. At 15 months jojo circus is her favorite character. She has learned words, dances, and how to brush her teeth by watching this great show. And i dont mind it either. She has become jojo's number one fan. It is great to see her so excited to have something that makes her so happy. Her third word after mama amd dada was jojo. this show is great for all ages and definetly teaches geat lessons.

I don't like it too much.

This show is okay for younger kids, but if you are 8, 9, or older, The Secret Show MAY be a better choice. Now I will be comparing the two. Music from Jojo's Circus=Too babyish for older kids, music from The Secret Show=Very well done and modern. Animation style from Jojo's Circus=Little kids will like it, but some older kids will not, animation style from The Secret Show=Very modern, may be 2d, but I still like it. Jojo's Circus characters=odd looking, not the personality types I like, The Secret Show characters=Still a bit odd looking, but in a good way, they are VERY funny. Jojo's Circus humor=Not too funny in my opinion, The Secret Show humor=Funny, especially that guy who has his name changed every day. (The names are funny.) Jojo's Circus action=None...,The Secret Show action=Cool! These are my OPINIONS, not facts. Please don't be too mad at this review, because it's just a review, nothing more or less. Goodbye for now.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysrrodriguez April 9, 2008

I lost more than enough brain cells watching this.

The kiddy humor was unbearable, even my 3 year old was begging me to turn it off!