Twins and sextuplets keep real-life parents hopping.

Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 16, 2012

Really good!

This used to be my favorite show. Then it went downhill when they got divorced and the show turned into "Kate Plus 8".
Teen, 14 years old Written byAlinaW. March 19, 2010

Good -> Bad

Honestly, three years ago, I loved this show. It was my reality show that I watched every Monday, and the episodes were epsecially good around the time where each kid got their "special day" out with Jon or Kate. It was even kind of funny to watch Kate pick on Jon and the kids mildly, and to be thankful my parents aren't like that . . And then . . . It got worse. Way worse. The parents were picking on each other and the kids, and then divorce and cheating came into the picture . . . Honestly, I would watch it again for an episode if it ever came on again just to see what's happened to it, but no more then that. It just kind of stinks now.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBieberFreakinFever December 16, 2011

John And Kate Plus 8 gives you a great look into what it is like raising 8 kids at ounce. The show is fun, entertaining, and somewhat interesting to watch. I love it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySilverSnake August 17, 2010

That's SugarCoated Child Abuse

Jon is an idiot, Kate is a little fame wanting, and the kids are victoms. Like others said, this isnt right for the kids, the parents pretty much chose their lives for them, to be famous, always to be famous. I dont want to give this show credit, I'm sorry, but I care more about the kids than me being intertaned. Fame breaks up families and ends up making the parents think they're above it all. People incourage the bad behavior too. What kind of life is being horded by camera crews? The kids are going to go crazy, the mom's already there. Even if I gave birth to 8 kids and survived, I wouldnt put it on TV. No matter how much it pays, money isnt worth throwing away the kids happiness. Attention loving snobs...
Parent of a 5 year old Written bybeybi July 16, 2010

obozavam you have excellent
Teen, 14 years old Written byNorthernNights June 6, 2010

The Kids Deserve Better Than That

I personally don't care for shows about a lot of kids being raised, usually I want to slap the parents.. It really isn't good for the kids to have to deal with this, maybe I'm wrong. But I don't like seeing their kids cry all the time, and it makes me think they only had kids to put them on a show. Children should never be used that way, they have feelings even if they are young. I hope they end all shows like this, I truely never found them interesting and I don't want to watch the kids cry for intertanment, I am not saying thats all they do, but Jon and Kate aren't the best parents. Fame fame fame... I put it off because I want it off, and off for ages 2+ because I don't want kids treated that way at all.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMeow314159 May 31, 2010

Poor kids

This whole cheating thing is not fair to the kids. I mean, they started out like a good, devoted family. Now it seems like neither parent wants responsibility of the kids, it's almost like "Oh, he/she cheated. I want a refund." That sounds weird but that's how I think of it.
Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2009

poor show

i loved the show when it was about the kids but it slowly got wose
Kid, 10 years old November 1, 2009

Uhh... it used to be good.

It's a great show, but has a lot of BAD MEASSAGES. Kate is stressed at all times, the kids have terrible behavior MOST OF THE TIME, and Kate also gets the kids all excited because "they" are getting two dogs, when really she is the one who is picking them and naming them, because she doesn't want her dogs to be called dumb names like "Googoo" or something like that. Papparazzi is everywhere on the show and out and everything's about the divorce now. It used to be a great show. But it is enteraining at some parts, i guess.
Kid, 10 years old October 30, 2009

Not good

Kid, 10 years old October 8, 2009

An alright show..more like a drama then a reality. I think there 2nd oldest,Maddie is unappreciateive,like her mother. I am sad that they are falling apart because I really like there show, but I see many resons why they are getting divorced.a alright show but that family is spoiled!there are also some reconizable brand names,American Girl,Disney World,Etc. it switches on and off with mesages, also, sometimes there good messages like putting up solar panels and other times there bad like with the divorce.I can't belive they got rid of there German Shepards and got crooked houses and what else there is!There life is almost perfect!An OK show for kids if they like drama.
Kid, 11 years old October 3, 2009

a good show

good show about a great family sadly this family is falling apart
Adult Written byaltec September 29, 2009

So sick of this show..

I'm sick of it. everytime this is on I'll change my channel right away. I don't know why TLC is keeping this program.. So sick of it..Please take it off..
Kid, 10 years old September 25, 2009

CUT KATE SOME SLACK!!! It's Jon who's the weirdo. Okay, Mady is so much of a brat that you can notice it whatever age you are. And also they didn't mean to have eight kids. They had Mady and Cara, and then meant to have one more. Who plans to have sextuplets? But Kate does love her kids, and so does Jon. This is honestly my favorite show. I have only heard one swear word ever. There are good role models, because in the earlier episodes Kate says, "Oh, honey." Kate never really mentions the weirdo, which is good. Cara and Hannah are so good, and you see it, and want to be just like them. I'm watching one, and Hannah is soo sweet. The boys are funny and cute, and Alexis is just soo funny. I especially love when the boys get potty-trained and Kate singing, "Aaden's a big boy, Aaden's in a big boy." People say this is bad, but it's not. Watch a couple of episodes, and you get addicted. That's what happend to me. I've been watching it on youtube since I got home from school. The point is, I love the show, and you should too.
Parent of a 5 and 9 year old Written byvidman1970 August 30, 2009
The whole story around the divorce and various stories on the internet where people comment on the story lines. I think that Kate needs alot of counseling to get over the whole affair and to remove the bitterness she has in her. She is overly critical of the kids and of jon. She does not show any true affection but wants to show perfection in front of the cameras. All she wants it seems is to collect a paycheck while the kids do the work. Mean while jon needs to grow a backbone and stand his ground on certain issues and not allow kate to be so judgemental of all those around her when she is by far perfect. This show in general does not appropriately show what a real family is like
Teen, 13 years old Written bySoccercrazyteen August 28, 2009
This is a good show but the whole delema with Jon is a bad influence on kids so I don't watch it anymore
Parent of a 4 year old Written byhippytreehugger4ever August 27, 2009
Complete and utter drivel from a couple of uncaring parents that are about as likeable as a cantankorous hemeroid.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytexangirl97 August 20, 2009

Still love the show, even after all the drama!

Jon and Kate plus 8 has always been one of my favorites! I think some people are saying stuff like "This show is bad for the kids because there exploiting them" or whatever, but then you look at the gossip site it was on, and there's paparazzi pictures of the kids those people took! But, I still love the show...and the kids are adorable!
Kid, 12 years old August 15, 2009

i dont know

The show was better before they got divorced!
Teen, 14 years old Written byApplejuice461 August 13, 2009

Perfect for the family:]

I love this show, it is not bad it is about how a family copes with having so many kids! The kids are so cute:]