All parent member reviews for Jon & Kate Plus 8

Adult Written byergangj April 9, 2008

Adult Written bysusanjanet April 9, 2008

Loved this Family

I think that this show is inspirational and I really admire Jon and Kate. They are awesome parents and have a beautiful family.
Adult Written byclg1077 April 9, 2008

This is a great show. I am a mother of twins so this really caught my attention. Kate inspires me in so many ways. I love how much energy, care and attention they put into the children..all of them!
Adult Written byKathryn00 April 9, 2008

I'm frustrated....

They need to stop using paper plates everyday - sometimes doubling up. This is crazy and very frustrating, especially with such a surge in green consumerism these days, you would think they would catch on. Yes - they have 8 children, but they manage to handle everything else. I'll give you the enormous van running on diesel, but please, the plates are just a given. 1300 every 3 months, said Kate. Not fair to the rest of the planet.
Adult Written bygillisj316 April 9, 2008

For one and all

As a father of triplets, I think this show is such a help keeping things in prespective. Any time I feel like I can not take it any more, all I have to do is watch this show and I know if the Goslins can do it with 8, I can with 3. Keep up the good work.
Adult Written bybudafuda April 9, 2008

I love all the little personalities that the 6 babies and the two girls offer. Kate is a character and so is jon. I hope more shows are to come.
Adult Written bykimlink34 April 9, 2008

Jon and Kate make life great!

I've seen all of the shows so far. Overall, I think they're showing families how to keep it together. I have 2 children of my own. After I watch an episode of Jon and Kate, I feel like I have no difficulties what so ever. I think Kudos go to Jon for being so completely cooperative. Parenting is a 2 person job and he steps up to the plate and doesn't expect Kate to do everything. Sometimes, I think Kate is a little to critcial of Jon (or else, that's the side we see on TV). Although I have to give her credit. When I get stressed out, I tend to have outbursts that aren't as kind as they could be. Best wishes for a great summer!
Adult Written byjaniceann April 9, 2008

The controling wife

It was very upsetting to me, to hear the way kate talked to her husband she is just mean and VERY controling. She stands around barking orders at everyone, He is not a child, And for her to speak that way and act that way is just gross to watch! all of our husband do the best they can, And hers goes above and beyond. Not sure if we will watch again.
Adult Written byschott850 April 9, 2008

It's terrible

All Kate does is complain and be controlling. She wants more and more free stuff and money and then says it's what she says goes. Do Not like the show.
Adult Written bytckzmom April 9, 2008

I love it! & so do my kids!

I love this show its so great!
Adult Written bycinjr081 April 9, 2008

Basically who cares about this show

Who cares she had a litter of kids, must be nice to get a show and so they have help with their kids what a bunch of crock, they should support their kids on their own they asked for this. Support your own kids all i am saying. TV has become a mockery with all the dumb shows they put on tv this is ridiculous. Especially this one.
Adult Written byJJack April 9, 2008

This family is real!

I like this show it ia real look at family life and both Kate and Jon are honest about who they are and how much they love their family. They are committed to each other, through all the ups and downs and they are committed to raising responsible, healthy, good kids. I admire their choices and I admire them. They are not perfect and Kate has her moments but she clearly is sacrifical in her love and caring all of them and Jon. In a world full of false messages and priorities this show rings true for me.
Adult Written bytraceyboop April 9, 2008

A surprisingly riviting show!

I love the show...But, Mady needs to be disiplined! It's hard to watch her lie about not hitting the little ones when we see from our side of the screen her whacking them left and right almost every episode. It's so irritating to watch her scream, throw fits, and knock the other kids around. Please do something! She's ruining the show. Love, A Fan Who May Stop Watching!! :(
Adult Written byfefer129 April 9, 2008

Helps me cope

I love this show. I think it so real in every aspect of the show. Yes, Kate for a few shows may have rode Jon a little hard but don't we all every now and then. I lost one of my twins when they were born and the one part of life I still am curious about is what would life have been like with three children instead of two? This show helps me somewhat visualize what my life might have been like. Not I have any where close to as many as her but multiples in general have a whole different set of rules. Great show !
Adult Written bybecca9909 April 9, 2008

Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

A great show featuring a fun family

As a father of twins, I appreciate and fully enjoy this show. Most reality shows deal with superficial issues and are usually sensationalistic or just plain dumb. JON AND KATE however is as educational as it is entertaining. It's fun just to watch a day in their lives and experience what they go through just to get the kids up to speed. Give me this show over junk like THE REAL WORLD or SURVIVOR anytime. There has been some unwarranted criticism against Kate, the mother, which I feel is absurd and petty. She is a thoughtful, organized, loving and caring mother whose handling of eight children is an example of good, old-fashioned motherhood. Her relationship with Jon is fun and funny, yet the interracial aspect of their relationship is never exploited,which is refreshing and a positive portrayal of Asian men in general. (Jon is one-half Korean.) I recommend this show to everyone and anyone.
Adult Written byms Pat April 9, 2008

Adult Written bykoraparkay April 9, 2008

good stuff

i love this show i can watch it all day long and will not get tired of it. you all made me want 8 or 9 children. very good show i love jon he is so cute, but kate you are very pretty, yall make a cute couple thank you for bringing this to our homes
Adult Written bykhoward1952 April 9, 2008

I Love it!!

this is not the type of show I usually watch,but I AM HOOKED!!!
Adult Written bydevony30 April 9, 2008