All parent member reviews for Jon & Kate Plus 8

Adult Written bynair0709 April 9, 2008

God Bless this Home

For anyone thinking that Kate is to harsh or takes a negative tone....are you crazy. This couple are the bravest I have seen for a long time. They are consistant not only with discipline but with love. Thanks for sharing your life.
Adult Written byamyinbc April 9, 2008

Great stuff!

As a mom to twin girls and a my older son I really enjoy this show. The parents are obviously hard working and love their many children dearly. Kate can be a bit short with Jon at times (husband really has a problem with her) and needs to step back and remember he is NOT the enemy in times of stress. But hey, what mom doesn't snap at those who are closest to her? Just be nice to Jon Kate. He is a star as far as we are concerned! Beautiful children and always so interesting to watch. Love the show, the only one I make an effort to watch in fact!
Adult Written bybax53 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bykayematt April 9, 2008

The Gosselins are great to watch

My 10 year old daughter and I make it a point to watch the Gosselins simply because they are a very wonderful family and make us both smile during the entire show. We can look at the kids now and tell who is who (the sextuplets). The twins are so very different from eachother that they remind me of my 2 twin sisters who are younger than I am. Kate and Jon are a beautiful couple inside and out. They make me happy for them. We only hope to watch the family as the change with age and change in their many sweet quirks and ways. Hugs to all of the Gosselins!!
Adult Written byjdomke1 April 9, 2008

Fun to watch, a good learning experience

As a father of 7 kids, I watch these types of shows to see how others do it. While I don't have any multiples, I do have the majority of my kids 10 and under. I often feel bad for the Dad, Jon, because Kate generally takes her frustrations out on him. I can't think of a single time she has apologized to him for it. Apart from her grouchiness, she clearly has OCD, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. We learned long ago to not get all wrapped up in trying to kill every germ in the world. If you want to see her at her best with OCD, watch the episode where she attempts to hire a maid. All that aside, we do love the show and enjoy watching and waiting to see how Kate reacts to things around her. If my kids were to watch, I would just make sure they understood that parents make mistakes too and also need to apologize when they are out of line.
Adult Written byfranieo April 9, 2008
Parent of an infant, 6, and 6 year old Written byjakeandjonathansmom April 9, 2008
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Adult Written bylacey44 April 9, 2008

maybe it's just me

I just don't see much luv going on. I understand the parents have their handsful, but kate needs to relax and treat jon with just a little more respect. I feel sorry for him. Kate seems like a cold person in a way. It's like they are just going through the motions, but if it weren't for the kids..I would never guess they were even a married couple. A hug and some gentleness can make even the roughest day better.
Adult Written byphollen April 9, 2008
Adult Written bygreenleaves April 9, 2008

Jon & Kate Plus Kate's Bad Attitude

Kate is a great mother to her kids and the show is cute because of the kids, she does a great job with them and you can see they all the kids are loved and well taken care of. Her attitude towards her husband is a whole other story, she treats him like a child often yelling at him in public places, like he's just another one of her kids. Yes she has 8 kids but so does he and it's not like he doesnt have a job and the stress of supporting his nagging wife plus his children. Plain and simple she is a witch to him and the whole world can witness it by watching the show. I don't know how he can stand being around her and one day she will probably drive her kids crazy too.
Adult Written byTammy-05 April 9, 2008

I love this show! It's great to see the real life of Jon & Kate not them acting for a television show. They are real not fake. It has to be hard to be a mother & a wife for a family of 8, but I think she does an excellent job. I love the way they bicker & then make up. It shows what families are like in the everyday world. This is a great show & I hope they will continue to air this show for a long time.
Adult Written bypaula0430 April 9, 2008
Adult Written by66ladybug April 9, 2008
Adult Written byilearnedfromyou065 April 9, 2008

A MUST SEE!!!

This is one of the best shows I have EVER seen! It shows the life of a couple, Jon and Kate Gosslin, who are raising children all under the age of 7. There are twins Cara and Mady who are now 7 but when the show started they were 6. And then there are the 3 and a half year old sextuplets Aaden, Collin, Joel are the boys and Hannah, Alexis, and Leah are the girls. This is definetly a show for the whole family to sit down and watch together.
Parent of a 8, 11, 13, and 14 year old Written byINgoodmom30 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byabbyawesome1 April 9, 2008

i laughed

Jon and kate get in fights but hey thats just part of life. People are going to fight. I would fight too if i had camra's following me everyday. But other then that this show is amazing and teaches children and parents about life.
Adult Written bygardnergang103 April 9, 2008

LOVE THAT JON AND KATE PLUS 8

WHEN I FIRST STARTED WATCHING THIS SHOW I THOUGHT MAN SHE STAYS ON JON ALL THE TIME! THEN I HAD THE CHANCE TO GO LISTEN TO THEM SPEAK, AS I LISTEN TO THE WHOLE STORY FROM START TO FINISH, AND HOW THE SHOW IS EDITED YOU THEN GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT YOU SEE IN A EPISODE. I WOULD LIKE TO ADD IF YOU GET THE CHANCE TO GO AND SEE THEM GO THEY HAVE A WONDERFUL STORY THATS NEVER TOLDED ON THE SHOW, AND THEY ARE BOTH JUST WONDERFUL PEOPLE.
Adult Written byacademybenton April 9, 2008
Adult Written bymagicmommy1206 April 9, 2008

I LOVE THIS FAMILY

I love this family..and although there are fighting and bickering...IT"S A REAL FAMILY!!! Cameras on.. no acting..just a beautiful American family with their 8 blessings trying to get through day by day....watch it..believe me..Kate really grows on ya..and before long you know all the kids my name...And no matter what religion,color or creed..their love is a true testement of what faith can really get you through... They are by far my favorite family of multiples!!!