All member reviews for Jon & Kate Plus 8

Kid, 10 years old June 14, 2009

love it

you know i have been watching this since i was 9 and i still watch i think it cute and funny.This is appropiate for 8+ only due due to the constent screaming and yelling of jon and kate. I know about the recent events with jon cheating on kate and kate only want to do the show for the money.But dont let the events stop you from watching its still very entertaining in my opion. Somthing everyone should know is that there normal peopole just like you an me so what everyone make stupid mistakes even me. so paprazzi stop bothering them how whould you like if peopole were on your make 24 7.big mouth for a 10 year old right.well thanks for reading .peace
Teen, 14 years old Written byMissErica June 13, 2009

Not Impressed

I'm not entirely sure why people are so gaga over this show. I find it irratating. In my opinion, the show is boring and mainly about people with a large amount of money. They never seem truely happy. I don't really understand.
Teen, 13 years old Written byzoeg444 June 11, 2009

Love it!

I love Jon and Kate Plus 8. All of the kids are so cute especially aden!
Teen, 14 years old Written byrachel_bry June 2, 2009

I love this show

I think kids that have told their parents how many kids they want should watch this show.i told my family that i wanted 12 kids and my mom and grandma said i should watch Jon and Kate plus 8 and now i tell everyone i want like 2 but no more that 8.but i think all there kids are cute.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykittyxkhall May 30, 2009

i understand

think bout it. kate needs the money. shes living on her own.jon moved out already. kate NEEDS the show. w/ out it they are going 2 move again. besides ppl will still follow them
Kid, 11 years old May 30, 2009

i think that they should stop the show i think that jon and kate had enough
Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 May 29, 2009

At first great, but now disappointing...

It's so sad what's happening between Jon and Kate! The show just doesn't seem the same anymore! First, it was all about what it was originally supposed to be about - living in a huge family and how their everyday life is like! But now, it just isn't the same! I think Jon and Kate need to take a break, if not forever, from the show! The show isn't supposed to be about how they have so much money and showing how rich they are! It's not a drama either! It's about what everyday is like in a huge family! They need to take a break and realize what comes first and what this show was originally about.! Family comes before showbiz.
Kid, 11 years old May 28, 2009

I love it

it's a great show and is good for ages 10 and over my all time favorite show!!! it rocks and u should watch it before u trash it.
Kid, 12 years old May 28, 2009

This show is now all about money, and it exploits the kids!! A MUST NOT WATCH!

If you watch this show you should know that the kids do not like the cameras! and that all Kate cares about is doing the show! Why you ask??? FOR MONEY, FREE TRIPS, HANDOUTS! and thats it! its not about the kids, its not about getting the kids lives on tape, its about getting money! Great site that can tell you more http://www.gosselinswithoutpity.blogspot.com it gives you all the news, and many people write their thoughts! thanks for reading if you have gotton this far ~usagirl97
Kid, 10 years old May 26, 2009

I DID NOT LIKE IT

I THINK THIS IS A STUPID SHOW BECAUSE WHO WANTS TO WATCH SOME KIDS THAT THEY MAY NOT KNOW GROW UP.
Teen, 16 years old Written bychickychic2 May 26, 2009

i cried at some points

john and kate got in a fight because john cheated on her and i herd that kate cheated on him and now there not talking there tring to be friends so there kids don't get upset and have to choose between john and kate and i hope they get back to geather and work things out i love there shows!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 14, 2009

It's OK

It is interesting to watch, but the only reason I like seeing it is because of the cute little kids :). They do swear or say other bad stuff though sometimes.
Kid, 12 years old March 27, 2009

Most Little Kids Won't Get the Humor, but Definitely Awesome Show!

Now, I am a twelve-year-old boy and I could watch this show for seriously sixty-nine hours straight and still be asking for more! OK, that may be a little bit of an exaggeration, but still, this is one kick-butt show! Mostly because it is a reality show that, unlike most reality shows, teaches great morals in family, love, marriage, and brother-sister coping skills. Some of the smaller kids (e.g. eight and below) may not get the reason why adults think the show's funny. They think it's funny because the kids are so cute and the things they say are funny even if they're bad, just 'cause they're kids. So, really, this show is for everyone, but to understand the lovable-ness of it, I'd suggest like nine and up. See the show! Now! Do it! Don't just sit there! Watch it! :-)
Teen, 14 years old Written byiluvbooks7 February 26, 2009

Ya thats way to many kids

John and Kate your crazy!I think your horrible parents too. Well Kate anyways. I guess I don't have complete right saying that seeing how I don't have kids, but still its true. Kate is always a grouch and I'm pretty sure she hates her family. She always yelling or crying or something like that. And the dad..well hes just kinda there. Your crazy to have that many kids. They've got to be pains in the butt. Then we put them on tv just to annoy us all.. thanks! Have fun feeding them and buying toys. I guess you'll never go bankrupt seeing how you've got yourself a stupid tv show. ha
Kid, 9 years old February 21, 2009

I love the show!

I think the Gosselins are soooooo funny I am most like Mady you should watch it on on demand if you have it.Under life and home and then tlc then jon and kate plus 8 then select your episode.And they are soooooo lucky to go to Hawaii.Good show for kids 7+
Teen, 15 years old Written bybri2010 April 9, 2008

Love it

I have always watched this show when it is on. You can see the kids grow up and become who they really are.

It is a great tv show

I love this show because it tell you about the family gives you parenting tips. I would maybe have one or two babies not more than two.
Teen, 15 years old Written byolay April 9, 2008

i heart this show

i love this show. the kids are too cute not to watch. i cant w8 to see them grow up and how they turn out as people.
Teen, 17 years old Written bynana31 April 9, 2008

i love this show

this show is awesome my two year old loves it as well. i love this show we never miss an episode of it.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008