All member reviews for JONAS L.A.

Teen rock stars bring good, clean fun to Tinsel Town.

Teen, 14 years old Written byalyson968 January 12, 2011

HATE this show !

well . . . this is probably the worst show known to man . the diologue is stupid and fake. its like they are tying to make a soap opera on disney channel . every second you watch is dramatic . also, none of them can act .
Parent of a 17 year old Written byNever Mind January 9, 2011

This sitcom lacks in humor and the ability to sustain a plot. The speech used has no trend or feeling to it, and the actors are stiff and obviously have no real experiences in the acting comity. The only reason this show has any publicity, though having very little of it, is due to the deranged fans that have devoted themselves to indulging them with everything 'Jonas'. Even if it's garbage.
Kid, 8 years old October 18, 2010

Jonas L.A.

Crushes And Fame Are Put Into The Original Show Jonas.Now Originally As Jonas L.A. Now.Good Show But L.A. Episodes Can Get A Little Bit Lousy.Good For Ages8 And Up.
Teen, 13 years old Written bywizkid705 September 16, 2010

Love this show!

It's appropriate for basically all ages, but younger kids might get bored with it. Great for tweens/teens, especially Jonas Brothers fans!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySilverSnake July 27, 2010

Its all the same.... (yawns)

Why is it everything with the Jonas Brothers they are famous and Nick is always singing to a girl he has a crush on with his gutair? No offence to the fans, but I'm so tired of hearing about the Jonas Brothers every single day, its annoying, and you know it. You'd think after 2 or 3 years people would stop watching this plot copying stuff.
Kid, 11 years old October 22, 2010

I personally hate the Jonas Brothers..... so, I'm bias.
Kid, 11 years old August 17, 2010

Terrible acting, they lipsynch, and i really hate them. Their songs are annoying they're lyrics are all the same. This show is poisoning america's kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThreeDaysGracesGirl October 30, 2010

No. No. No. This show is just terrible, end of story. Bias or not, this show is horrible.
Teen, 13 years old Written byParamoreFan09 August 11, 2010

Awful.

Explain to me why common sense gave this 4 stars...?
Kid, 12 years old August 5, 2010

I'm sick of it

Dull show. I'm so sick of the jonas brothers. I'm sick of their songs, I'm sick of their music, I'm sick of their show, I'm sick of people actually liking it. They're annoying, their show is annoying. I don't know why in the world anyone might actually like it
Teen, 15 years old Written byHSMajor_94 July 28, 2010

but this is one of the worse shows on TV. They are not all that talented of actors/actresses, maybe Nicole Anderson, Nick, and Joe being the best, but they are given stupid lines, bad directing, and a horrible layout. My 5 year old brother watches it, there isn't anything bad in it (except the acting). And I say all this with every JoBros CD ever made in my iTunes and posters on my wall!
Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina August 4, 2010

I'm glad for their sucess, although.......

Why is America suddenly the home of annoying, preppy, so-called squeeky clean boybands and pop-culture? I'm sorry, but how many shows has Disney made like this? A lot. They have at least 3 shows about the Jonas Brothers and 2 movies. I'm sorry, but they cannot act, and in my opinion they cant sing either. I admit they are funny, and talented, but really? All they do is get chased by girls, drive fancy cars, sing to their crushes, and it seems like the girls love getting into hissy-fights. I don't want to be a downer, but its been years now that all I've heard is Jonas Bros, Miley Cyrus, and so on. And girls are constantly screaming about them. The world is just loosing its magic. All that matters is money, drugs, popularity and power. (It has more to do with the show than you'd expect)- although I'm glad the cast is having fun shooting the episodes 'so-they-say' But I think Disney is mostly using them to sell products. Walt Disney, I'm so very sorry they rubbed your name in the mud this way,
Teen, 14 years old Written byKayKayD September 20, 2009

For Babies

These boys are idiots. They have most of the teenage population of teenage girls slobering over their useless, emotionless, pathetic music. Their songs have no meaning, they aren't funny and yet they try, and on the contrary to what everyone says, they are not even slightly good looking.
Teen, 15 years old Written byFrogster April 20, 2009

Absolutely Terrible (ie., "I lost six brain cells watching this!" )

This brand new "Disney Channel Original Comedy" is in fact not original at all. In fact, it is not only unorginal, but poorly acted, badly written, obnoxiously unfunny, preaches sappy morals that will not stick with anyone, is populated with cliche and uninteresting characters, storylines that could have been written by a 1st Grader (such as the CM review stated about family mishaps and "breaking their mom's prized possesion") and...oh wait I pretty much described the whole show for you. You can thank me later. It IS however sanitized so hard that the show squeaks super-clean when it finds its unholy way onto my TV. How patronizing! I pray that kids don't watch this and think that this is how it will be when they go to high school. Do you realize that this is the same grade and setting for movies like Superbad and Napoleon Dynamite? Which version is closer to reality hmm? Interesting how the CM reviewers work. Harper's Island gets criticized for being unoriginal despite also being decently written and acted, yet then for politically-correct Disney's new show "JONAS" they praised it with only minor setbacks like hmm; unoriginal, over-sanitized, not great acting. I don't know what they were talking about bringing people onto the Jonas bandwagon; this show is not bringing any new fans for the good-intentioned brothers. The only people who could possibly enjoy this are the fans that have already become obsessed with the J boys and are so blinded by their obsession that they miss the obvious destruction of minds this show will cause them. There is nothing offensive but if I had kids I would never let them watch this, they should have better things to do with their time (and so should yours).
Teen, 13 years old Written byink January 22, 2010

Kid, 11 years old May 3, 2009

I lost six brain cells watching the COMMERCIAL!

bad acting, predicatable plot line, idiotic charracters, this is the worst. Its fake funniness is stupid, their acting is awkward, -they can't even act- and the screaming klutz fan girl is an absolute loser. if ur daughters aren't already clung to the jonas brothers, keep them away. far away.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySockifySocks July 5, 2010

TERRIBLE

I hate it I've seen 1 episode of Jonas and IT WAS AWFUL not funny and not entertaining. It is more of a chick show for young girls who like disney music who have never seen the disney with cartoons. This show isn't disney both Jonas and Jonas L.A. are terrible.
Kid, 10 years old March 20, 2011

this is barf

i hate it disney channel is a good channel but this show is barf too much drama for tweens
Adult Written byi luv chocolate October 4, 2010

good for all ages really from kids to teens!!

omg dis is the best show ever... well on disney channel anyway!! the romance makes it brill!! it makes it much more interesting and older kids and teens will wnt 2 watch it because of this!! it is also VERY funny
Kid, 9 years old March 20, 2010

Bad

Really stupid not fuuny Bad acting