Parent reviews for JONAS L.A.

JONAS L.A. Poster Image

My review of Jonas La

I love this show. It is funny. I like how they do funny things. I like that they live in a fire house. I like it that they go down fire poles. This is the best show ever. This is my favorite show.

Not at all good.

First off,why ive it 4 stars?! This show is boring and deserves a 1.
This sitcom lacks in humor and the ability to sustain a plot. The speech used has no trend or feeling to it, and the actors are stiff and obviously have no real experiences in the acting comity. The only reason this show has any publicity, though having very little of it, is due to the deranged fans that have devoted themselves to indulging them with everything 'Jonas'. Even if it's garbage.

good for all ages really from kids to teens!!

omg dis is the best show ever... well on disney channel anyway!! the romance makes it brill!! it makes it much more interesting and older kids and teens will wnt 2 watch it because of this!! it is also VERY funny

Its okay, I'm glad for the bros sucess.. partly

Its okay I guess, but I'm just tired of watching these types of shows. Even in the shows they're famous!! They are a little funny though dispite the bad acting. The thing I really dont like is that they're constantly chased by girls.

not like it was last year

why did they change this show? It was great before.

I just want to say I am in my 30's with an 8 year old son and 6 year old daughter. We were sad when Drake and Josh ended because it was so funny. Jonas is as good if not better! I find myself laughing out loud and it is very cute. Dysney does a great job again. I hope the show will be around for a long time and of course the music is great. Those boys are good at everything. Thanks

Cute show

It's a pretty cute show. My 6 year old isn't a big fan of Disney, so she won't watch it, but my 7 year old (Alexis) and 4 year old (Railegh) eat this stuff up! They curl up on the couch on the Disney Channel premiere nights and love watching JONAS! Pretty cute...

Perfect for the whole family

Its an awesome show when I watch more and more like Christian and its really fun and smile all the time

this is a great show for kids