Kid reviews for JONAS L.A.

JONAS L.A. Poster Image

LOVED JONAS LA

Loved it! I’d say older kids though because of kissing etc,. It was AMAZING and the Jonas Bros were great actors! The second season got a little boring besides the last few episodes but I still watched it like 3 times and the songs are beautiful. But I wish Nick was in it more lol

Jonas

Jonas LA

Jonas is a great show for tweens. The first season is the best, and very funny. The acting may not be amazing but I think they did a nice job with the show. The chemistry between Joe and Stella is great and adds a bit of drama. The humor is goofy and silly. If you like the Jonas Brother's you will love this show.

ehh its ok not the best

its an okay show it just shows what these three boys are doing,a glimpse in a life of a celebrity backstage.

Not so good.

This is good for a drama show, but if you don't like drama, you probably won't like this. Jonas LA only had a few interesting things, but what REALLY gets on my nerves is Joella. Joe+Stella=Yuck. In one episode t\Joe told someone, "We tried to date." Well what happened Joe?

Disney's attempt at drama (in the second season)

It was alright in the first season, (sometimes funny) but in the second season, "Joella" was really annoying. They make it like it's SO dramatic with Joe and Stella's love life and in one episode Stella says she started to like Joe again. Stella? Haven't you ALWAYS like him? And for some reason Nick wanted to keep his relationship with Macy (which really came out of nowhere) to be private because he didn't want to be like Joe and Stella not knowing if they liked each other. I don't really understand how Joe and Stella don't know their feelings for each other. All and all, it's just okay.

It's okay...then gets worse

Season 1 is okay, but it had too much Joe and Stella love drama, and season 2 had WAY too much Joe and Stella drama, every single episode of season 2 was about them chosing who to date! but in the end (predictably) they get together...at the end of the series. Then there's Ben...and Vanessa...and Stella's aunt...all useless charecters, and the worst part of this is, that there is approximately 3 episodes about Kevin, and in season 2 Nick and Macy date out of nowhere! but in the first season there are no hints of them liking each other whatsoever. This may sound a little harsh, but I just don't like it.

Stop! Don't bother!

Really, Really bad! Parents, don't bother letting your children watch this. Although it has good positive messages, the show has cheesy humour that you will laugh at because it is so unfunny!

season 1 was so much better

I'm only praising it for season 1. It didn't deserve a trip to L.A.; it was hilarious and entertaining all on its own. Jonas 1 was obviously way better, and it had a better theme with better benefits. The L.A. revamp was nothing but disappointment; if they want to be artsy-fartsy, you don't have to show it on national TV. Just a recommendation, for pre-tweens.

Stupid

Stupid just lake just about everything else on Disney Channel (Except for P&F, Suite Life, and Wizards) Its basically a giant ad for the Jonas Brothers.