All member reviews for JONAS L.A.

Teen rock stars bring good, clean fun to Tinsel Town.

Kid, 11 years old October 9, 2011

season 1 was so much better

I'm only praising it for season 1. It didn't deserve a trip to L.A.; it was hilarious and entertaining all on its own. Jonas 1 was obviously way better, and it had a better theme with better benefits. The L.A. revamp was nothing but disappointment; if they want to be artsy-fartsy, you don't have to show it on national TV. Just a recommendation, for pre-tweens.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIGotTheMagic May 5, 2011

Stupid

Stupid just lake just about everything else on Disney Channel (Except for P&F, Suite Life, and Wizards) Its basically a giant ad for the Jonas Brothers.
Kid, 11 years old April 1, 2011
i love it !! it is a great drama with lots of music, it's a great drama for tweens
Kid, 10 years old March 20, 2011

this is barf

i hate it disney channel is a good channel but this show is barf too much drama for tweens
Teen, 13 years old Written byThreeDaysGracesGirl October 30, 2010
No. No. No. This show is just terrible, end of story. Bias or not, this show is horrible.
Kid, 11 years old October 22, 2010
I personally hate the Jonas Brothers..... so, I'm bias.
Teen, 13 years old Written bywizkid705 September 16, 2010

Love this show!

It's appropriate for basically all ages, but younger kids might get bored with it. Great for tweens/teens, especially Jonas Brothers fans!
Teen, 14 years old Written byslasher23 September 5, 2010
Teen, 14 years old Written byKforKitty101 August 22, 2010

I love them, but-

They can't act! Their acting is no worse than Hannah Montana, of course, but they need to stick to music.
Teen, 14 years old Written byChelseaJane August 20, 2010
I really like the Jonas Brothers...but I just don't think that acting is thier thing and most of the times the episodes revolve around "dating".
Kid, 11 years old August 17, 2010
Terrible acting, they lipsynch, and i really hate them. Their songs are annoying they're lyrics are all the same. This show is poisoning america's kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byParamoreFan09 August 11, 2010

Awful.

Explain to me why common sense gave this 4 stars...?
Kid, 12 years old August 10, 2010

Too much drama not enough funny

The show is fine and the music is exceptional. However, my only promblem is the show is ONLY DRAMA!. Season one was so funny and cute but, now all the Jonas bros do is DATE DATE DATE yuck I'm so sick of it! If it wasn't for Kiara and Dz I wouldn't even watch
Teen, 14 years old Written byNaomi2000 August 8, 2010

KIDS SEE IT.

I LOVE TO SEE IT SO YOU SHOULD LET YOUR KIDS SEE IT.
Kid, 12 years old August 5, 2010

I'm sick of it

Dull show. I'm so sick of the jonas brothers. I'm sick of their songs, I'm sick of their music, I'm sick of their show, I'm sick of people actually liking it. They're annoying, their show is annoying. I don't know why in the world anyone might actually like it
Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina August 4, 2010

I'm glad for their sucess, although.......

Why is America suddenly the home of annoying, preppy, so-called squeeky clean boybands and pop-culture? I'm sorry, but how many shows has Disney made like this? A lot. They have at least 3 shows about the Jonas Brothers and 2 movies. I'm sorry, but they cannot act, and in my opinion they cant sing either. I admit they are funny, and talented, but really? All they do is get chased by girls, drive fancy cars, sing to their crushes, and it seems like the girls love getting into hissy-fights. I don't want to be a downer, but its been years now that all I've heard is Jonas Bros, Miley Cyrus, and so on. And girls are constantly screaming about them. The world is just loosing its magic. All that matters is money, drugs, popularity and power. (It has more to do with the show than you'd expect)- although I'm glad the cast is having fun shooting the episodes 'so-they-say' But I think Disney is mostly using them to sell products. Walt Disney, I'm so very sorry they rubbed your name in the mud this way,
Teen, 15 years old Written byHSMajor_94 July 28, 2010
but this is one of the worse shows on TV. They are not all that talented of actors/actresses, maybe Nicole Anderson, Nick, and Joe being the best, but they are given stupid lines, bad directing, and a horrible layout. My 5 year old brother watches it, there isn't anything bad in it (except the acting). And I say all this with every JoBros CD ever made in my iTunes and posters on my wall!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySilverSnake July 27, 2010

Its all the same.... (yawns)

Why is it everything with the Jonas Brothers they are famous and Nick is always singing to a girl he has a crush on with his gutair? No offence to the fans, but I'm so tired of hearing about the Jonas Brothers every single day, its annoying, and you know it. You'd think after 2 or 3 years people would stop watching this plot copying stuff.
Kid, 8 years old July 19, 2010

Eh

It's good nothing bad.
Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2010
In my opinion, I think Jonas L.A. is better than the first season. I think it's appropiote for everyone.