All member reviews for Justice League Unlimited

Kid, 11 years old June 21, 2011

Seriously CMS... 7?

This is the BEST show ever but, come on! You guys rated this for a seven year old? I would rather die before letting a seven year old watch this. It is WAYYY to violent for a seven year old. More for a tween.
Teen, 15 years old Written byShadowofchaos41 August 23, 2013

Continuation of The Justice League. It's good but not as good as "The Justice League"

I think it's great. Storyline is pretty good and you really connect with the characters. Good action scenes and plot twists. It's pretty good but it isn't as good as "The Justice League". This is just continuing the previous series. Also there is a lot of interrupted swearing like "go to/ go straight to" and"kiss my" one time there was "you son of a". So like I said interrupted swearing but other than that it's fine. Oh by the way BATMAN IS THE BEST!!
Kid, 12 years old June 7, 2011

Great, but inappropiate for kids

I remember that the episode with the white martians was very violent and creepy, with some blood. I'm pretty sure it pushes the edge of TV-PG. I also remember the whole show can get quite violent. Overall, it is a violent show, but it is very good. Bravo!
Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. June 14, 2013

I remember this from my childhood, and it was and still is awesome.

I love Batman. The amazing staying power of these characters, some of whom first debuted in the 30's, makes the show a fun choice for nostalgic cartoon fans. It's a winner for kids, too, as the idealistic view of super powers is part of everyone's childhood.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysoccer lover229 January 24, 2010

awesome show

awesome show but not for 7 year olds!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old August 23, 2009

wow!!!!!! I would never let a 7 year watch justice league

wow!!!!!! I would never let a 7 year old watch justice league. I am not saying it's a bad show I liked it but I am 12 so it did not scare me. But this show does have good role models and a lot of violents for a kids show.
Teen, 15 years old Written byVoracious Reader March 8, 2009

This is the Best Superhero Show I've Ever Seen

It's awesome! But geared toward older audiences. It's VERY VERY violent. Pretty much all that happens in half of the shows is people getting pummeled. There are also more than a few innuendos, and the women wear pretty revealing clothes. Other than that, though, it's pretty awesome for us teens. If you're a tween, you might want regular Legion of Superheroes. Below that, stick with Word-Girl.
Teen, 14 years old Written byglavin April 9, 2008

Why Must This Show Have Been Canceled?

Justice League Unlimited was a brilliant show. The fact they could develop so many characters so well definately shows how smart the writters for the show are. With ongoing plotlines each season, I never wanted to miss an episode. I hope Bruce Timm and co. are working on another show just as good.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAvengingSon98 October 15, 2014

Kid, 8 years old July 8, 2014

Is JLU For You?

Justice League Unlimited is a good TV show for kids 7 and up. It includes some graphic and intense action and brief sex.
Kid, 9 years old August 10, 2013

Justice League Unlimited is AWESOME!

justice league unlimited is a exiting show. it does involve smoking,killing, violent themes,kissing,torturing,greed,lady's being beaten,bullying,a kid being smashed,guns,a kid witnessing parent murder,mild language,and a zombie.
Kid, 10 years old December 21, 2012

This show is so cool.

This show is wow! Expect there is some sexy stuff, language, and violence. With language, one time Diana says, "Go to" but then Flash interrupted her, and that's what they say with everyone else. Also me and my family says that the punches sound so painful on the tv. And with sexy stuff, sometimes the female characters have their bellies out and wear underwear like Wonder Woman for example. This guy said that Wonder Woman could be in the swimsuit contest if she wanted. And isn't Diana supposed to hate men since she's from Amazon? Cause she likes Batman. Also, this guy saw Wonder Woman and he stared at her up and down. Huntress has her belly out and has a really short uniform. Black Canary is a sex symbol I think. This guy called her a "babe" and Green Arrow likes her. Ollie (Green Arrow) looked at Dinah (Black Canary) when she was changing her clothes, and she says to Ollie"Drop something?" And when Dinah was being introdouced in a boxing match a man's (who I think was married) eyeglass dropped when he saw her. (and I think he was married because when the eyeglass dropped a woman got angry at him.)
Kid, 10 years old January 1, 2012

Best Show for a Positive Message!

this is a wonderful show to teach kids how super heros work untill they come to success!
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 January 27, 2011

Edgy compared to other superhero shows

Justice League is a very good series. The characters and plot are surprisingly complex, and they often continue their story arc-which is cool. Parents-I must warn you, this series has more violence than other suphero series. It can get brutal (leading to injuries), but it's obviously not that violent since it's animated. I think, though, there is some blood in it at times. There's also some flirtatious banter, kissing, and some innuendo (sometimes characters make comments/stare at woman in revealing outfits and make sexual jokes); however, it's very subtle. They don't curse, but they sometimes say things like, "Go to-" and get cut off. Overall the content isn't too bad, but parents may want to watch out for it if younger kids see this show.
Kid, 12 years old August 27, 2009

great show but not for 7 year olds

great show but 7 year olds should not watch this. way to violent for a kid show
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 5, 2009

Best super-hero show ever!

The action is great, the character development is also great, the battles intense, and just everything is awesome. Totally Reccomended! I love this show!
Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

Lots of Action!

This is one of the best action cartoons. go Batman!

I love it!!!!

I can't see it now because I don't have BOOMARANG but I saw it at Bangladesh and it was great!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byApostle April 9, 2008

Not as good as most shows in enjoyment, but its morals are OK.

This show is pretty good when it comes to it in general. Each story gets better, and I also like how they bring in different heroes (including my favorite, Static). Sexual content can get bad as femal characters tend to have revealing clothing, but unlike Teen Titans, it is commonly not looked at positively, except for the Flash likes the one who wears the most revealing, and Batman has somewhat of an emotion towards Wonder Woman. Violence is tame and not encouraged often, only once does a character loose his tempor, and that is Superman when he battles Darkseid. Other than that, it is good by not showing what other shows of its kind show as positive, but you do have insults and name calling. They do teach not to gossip (when a character gets angry at Supergirl, her father says "It isn't good to talk behind the back of someone with superhearing." He says it in a way as not to gossip period). At times characters fight just to fight, but it is rare. In the end, I would say you should be at least thirteen to watch this show, but I really wouldn't recommend it for the most part (only certain episodes are good).