All member reviews for Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List

Funny gal reveals all in hunt for fame. Teens OK.

Parent Written byCharles1802 February 14, 2013

This thing is overrated.

Shallow.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMissWorld February 12, 2011

Perfect for everyone :)

Common Sense obviously has never seen the show. She is a comedian so sure she overdoes things, she is only joking. She loves her parent, assistance, and her gays. She's a wonderfully funny woman and I love this show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn February 1, 2010

I love Kathy Griffin

Common Sense is acting like she is compleatly shallow and only cares about herself. She is actually very close with her mom (and her dad before he passed away). She has performed for the troops in Iraq, performed in an army hospital, and performed to raise money for homeless gay youth. She is a big supporter of gay rights, and has taken photographs for the NOH8 Campaigne. She really has a big heart and really cares about people. AND she is pretty much the funniest person on Earth. This show is great. It makes me laugh, it makes me cry, and Kathy Griffin always makes me extreamly happy.
Kid, 2 years old July 17, 2009

me and my brother have watched this but theres thousands of cussing
Kid, 12 years old January 24, 2009

FUNNY!!!!!

I started watching this show when i was ten and i thought it was a really funny show although i didnt get most of the humor
Teen, 14 years old Written byanimeboy22 April 9, 2008

VERY funny.

This show is funny, very funny. I am mature, so I get the comedy. But there are always some stupid immature kids out there who don't know anything. It's a funny show, I laughed so hard I couldn't breath.