All member reviews for Keeping Up with the Kardashians

Kid, 10 years old May 9, 2010

Kim has a pretty bad public image because of her bad decisions,but throughout most episodes there are good role models.The messages are good,but the show itself isn't great for kids under 9.Well I guess its 30% iffy for kids 10-11,but most of it is ok.The iffy parts are pretty inappropriate but the good part is the GREAT MESSAGES!
Teen, 16 years old Written bynewmoonwolves February 28, 2010

Best Reality Show on TV.

This is the only reality show I watch ever. I love the Kardashians and even my three year old sister sits there and watches Kim, Khole, and Kort with me. And when Khole laughed on the show last time she laughed at the same time. I just thought that was so so cute. Yes there is some laguage and a little violence but, there are also some good role modles like Kim Kardashian. Kim is the only one of the family who doesn't drink and she takes her work very serioulsy and she loves what she does. So I think that Keeping up with the Kardasians is the best reailty show on tv and even if you hate The Hills or things like that you will love this.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMacJ5 January 19, 2009

Some People...

The bad thing about this show is that you always want to know what will happen next. This family is very trashy and allows it too, the mother needs to take up some ownership and responsibility of her own and not just go with her gut. Bruce needs to stand up for himself or get a divorce because this is not good for his rep. Kim, since she is the "diva", get a REAL LIFE!!! i mean who has time to make a sex tape!?!? Kourtney claims to be the mature one...no she's not!! She has her own opinion but doesn't really do anything about it. Plus, she's trashy. Kloe needs a life besides cursing and criticizing other people. To sum it up its an entertaining show just a really bad influence on people.
Teen, 15 years old Written byzackaback September 7, 2010

Love It!
Teen, 14 years old Written byWannaBeKardashian July 13, 2011

Everyday Life.

the language is a little much but is always bleeped out.. that's the only bad thing about this show.. there are a lot of positive messages because the main Kardashian; Kim, has been through a lot in the past but always works around it to avoid a bad reputation.. people say it's bad for kids to watch this but i'm 14 and i watch this and i have no problems with it, all the issues are things that happen in everyday life; drinking, birth, death. enjoy:)))
Kid, 11 years old April 7, 2011

<33333333
Teen, 16 years old Written byteamjacobgirl2.0 December 13, 2010

Great show

Love the Kardashians and thei show. Not bad for kids and even thought they aren't the best role models but, kids can learn the importance of family from the three sisters.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybpowerslol September 19, 2010

Swearing , Sex , & Bad Ro Models !!

um ............the title says it all but love the show !
Kid, 10 years old November 13, 2010

everyone should watch it

Awesome modern-day brady bunch totally awesome
Teen, 15 years old Written byncsgirl16 March 14, 2011

Love good for people over 12

Adore it soooooo funny, Kris is a little too stuck up and in one episode Kim was like ohh i have soo many fans, but overall really good
Kid, 11 years old August 18, 2011

Plz read

Whatever this website says subract it by 2 years...... that is the real age it should be....... this website over reacts........... like the off for 17 is stupid
Kid, 11 years old September 3, 2011

Great show...Watch with your Kids!!!

Such A great show for kids 11-12 and up. Why? Because on most episodes, it is appropriate. There is some language here and there but they "bleep" it out. In SOME episodes, they go to a bar and drink and Kourtney and Scott's behavior is not appropriate. And Scott has had some problems in the past with drinking but now he is fine and going to a therapist. Yes, and Khloe sometimes mentions inappropriate things. But, hey, they are 28+ and not like 16. They are adults. Adults can have fun as well!!
Teen, 16 years old Written by3344 April 20, 2009

i laughed

this tv show is ok. there is some stuff like coarse langauge and naked photoshots with all 3 girls. But other then that, it is a funny shoe.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhowrselover February 17, 2012

DO NOT WATCH, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-P

This is TERRIBLE! WHAT TRASH! All it is is a family famous for no good reason being awful role models. Would you want YOUR kids to completely disrespect you, release sex tapes, dance around stripper pols, and make money by showing off their cleavage?!!?! I HOPE the answer is no, and if you even hesitate, I will weep for humanity.
Teen, 15 years old Written bydancegirl3697 June 28, 2012

Very Entertaining

My friend happened to get me into this. I love it! It's just so entertaining and funny! They do have innappropriate language sometimes. However, this is still just entertaining!
Teen, 14 years old Written byscissorluv971 September 2, 2011

Great show

People are insane!!!!! I've been watching this show since I was 11 with my mom and we both Love it. They girls do say some iffy things to their parents but at the end of the day they kiss and make up. there is some iffy stuff but over all its a great show
Teen, 17 years old Written byJanvierRain November 11, 2012

More Power to You

I watched two full episodes of this show, just so I could form a proper opinion. My conclusion? This show houses some of the most vain and shallow people- I think- I have ever seen. There is nothing remotely interesting about it, either. I do not understand how these people are so famous and have such high ratings, but that is beside the point. WHAT is this show teaching girls? I am in no way saying this show should be taken off the air, because if people like it- more power to them. I just will certainly NEVER watch it again.
Kid, 11 years old February 2, 2011

Good for Teens, and late Tweens!

They might fight, but on some episodes there are some positive messeges! :)
Teen, 14 years old Written bykk_luvs_nick April 9, 2008

luv it

I love this show some of the behavior in this isn't that appropiet but who cares its a good show and its very entertaining I also believe that a I think any mature 11 yr old cod watch this and get humur out of this and Lao a lot of this is probably astagged
Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2013

Really good

This show is very good. It can show positive role models from the older sisters to the younger sisters. It can show the family helping each other through hard times, support etc. It may show some kissing, drugs, smoking but these are not shown very often. Swearing is all beeped but overall this show is very good and interesting..