All teen and kid member reviews for Keeping Up with the Kardashians

Teen, 13 years old Written byhowrselover February 17, 2012

DO NOT WATCH, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-P

This is TERRIBLE! WHAT TRASH! All it is is a family famous for no good reason being awful role models. Would you want YOUR kids to completely disrespect you, release sex tapes, dance around stripper pols, and make money by showing off their cleavage?!!?! I HOPE the answer is no, and if you even hesitate, I will weep for humanity.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylolakitty12 September 17, 2010

Don't really watch this show and think it's weird. Some of the things they do are questionable, but at the end of the day they are a very loving family and that is always a good thing.
Teen, 15 years old Written byartpop_kween May 24, 2015

LOL they're so dumb!

The people are so dumb it's funny! GOSH!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bydancegirl3697 June 28, 2012

Very Entertaining

My friend happened to get me into this. I love it! It's just so entertaining and funny! They do have innappropriate language sometimes. However, this is still just entertaining!
Kid, 11 years old February 2, 2011

Good for Teens, and late Tweens!

They might fight, but on some episodes there are some positive messeges! :)
Kid, 10 years old November 13, 2010

everyone should watch it

Awesome modern-day brady bunch totally awesome
Teen, 13 years old Written byMacJ5 January 19, 2009

Some People...

The bad thing about this show is that you always want to know what will happen next. This family is very trashy and allows it too, the mother needs to take up some ownership and responsibility of her own and not just go with her gut. Bruce needs to stand up for himself or get a divorce because this is not good for his rep. Kim, since she is the "diva", get a REAL LIFE!!! i mean who has time to make a sex tape!?!? Kourtney claims to be the mature one...no she's not!! She has her own opinion but doesn't really do anything about it. Plus, she's trashy. Kloe needs a life besides cursing and criticizing other people. To sum it up its an entertaining show just a really bad influence on people.
Teen, 14 years old Written bypooja1234 August 23, 2015

Horrible show

Personally I watch reality TV and usually have no problem with it. However I abhor this show for many of the following reasons. The Kardashians have no decency, Kourtney Kardashian and her husband Scott have 2 young children. Yet Scott still goes, parties and gets drunk. This is not the way you should act when you have kids. The language in this show is not the best either, they use a variety of bad, suggestive and sultry language. Since the Kardashians are all one family, you would suggest them to respect each other. However, they bad mouth each other and do not even respect their parents. The Kardashians have no value for money.... With all of this said, I would recommend this show if you were looking for a "laughable comedy." However I would caution you to let your children watch this if they are not teens.
Teen, 14 years old Written byXXMAVRCXX July 2, 2015

What has television come too?

Awful people, awful values, awful show. That is all I have to say.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymavrc31027 June 8, 2015

This show should be cancelled

I find this on Hulu so I thought I'd give it a shot, never watching again. I watch one episode and this little girl who is like 12 years old is asking at what age she can get a boob job. It honestly is sad and disgusting how these people are raising their kids. They have no respect for themselves or for their parents, truly shocking.
Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2013

Really good

This show is very good. It can show positive role models from the older sisters to the younger sisters. It can show the family helping each other through hard times, support etc. It may show some kissing, drugs, smoking but these are not shown very often. Swearing is all beeped but overall this show is very good and interesting..
Teen, 15 years old Written byshaylyn43 November 10, 2013

kuwtkr

If your mature enough, there shouldn't be anything wrong with Keeping up with the Kardashians.
Kid, 10 years old October 29, 2013

Stupid

The show is retarded and stupid but I love Big Brother and America's Next Top Model
Kid, 12 years old July 12, 2013

KUWTK

Some episodes have a good message
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn June 21, 2013

Reality? Is that really what it's called?

I have watched several episodes of this show and it certainly is bad!! All it is these annoying women who obsessively talk about sex and they are very bad role models! Kim says its okay for kids to be an ass in society, which is a terrible message for kids to follow. I'm surprised at the kid's reviews, they gave it 5 stars and said it had good messages. They're off, this show has no positive messages at all. If this is what kids are watching these days then what a sad life we live in. Pointless and boring, don't waste your time...
Teen, 17 years old Written byAustinandally12 June 7, 2013

Keeping up ok

I mean I watch this show and im ten my mom is ok with me watching that its not that inappropriate u know and ya this is ok
Teen, 13 years old Written byUnicornGirl February 19, 2013

Kid, 11 years old February 9, 2013

Riduculous

This has got to be the most ridiculous family! Why do you even bother watching these superficial snobs? The only ones with common sense are Kendal And Kylie who are rarely ever shown. Horrible role models,I told you they are superficial snobs already and they are making money off other people being their slaves. It can be entertaining but only with one episode. You have to have no sense to watch a new episode of this over-glossed Hollywood disaster.
Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2012

Awful

I never seen this.. But, I've heard it's awful.
Teen, 17 years old Written byJanvierRain November 11, 2012

More Power to You

I watched two full episodes of this show, just so I could form a proper opinion. My conclusion? This show houses some of the most vain and shallow people- I think- I have ever seen. There is nothing remotely interesting about it, either. I do not understand how these people are so famous and have such high ratings, but that is beside the point. WHAT is this show teaching girls? I am in no way saying this show should be taken off the air, because if people like it- more power to them. I just will certainly NEVER watch it again.