All member reviews for Kenan & Kel

Mischievous adventures of two teens is all about the laughs.

Teen, 16 years old Written byibarncat September 3, 2011

Mischevious adventures of two idiots and a baby is teen sitcoms at their funniest.

This show is Dan Schnieder's first sitcom, and arguably his best, with the only possible exception being Victorious. It does NOT have negative messages, because the episodes usually end with Kenan and Kel getting caught in some fashion. Instead, they simply never realize, especially Kenan, that their plans always end badly. That said, this show is very funny because it does show how teenagers sometimes think unrealisitically about a situation that they end up in. Also, the use of them talking to the audience before and after the "shows of the night" is extremely unique and shows why live studio audiences are better than laugh tracks. In short, it's not that relatable to teenagers except in terms of comic personalities, but it is really funny and any late teenagers or young adults who remember this show should be still amused by it.
Adult Written bydr dew November 2, 2011

fun

i used to watch this when i was a kid and these guys realy know how to make you laugh just make sure if you let your young kids watch that there is a price to pay for acting like this for real though
Parent Written byCooldee September 12, 2011

Kenan and Kel at their funniest!

The 2 main characters make me laugh!
Teen, 15 years old Written byilikepie367 July 15, 2014

This show is hilarious

Everytime you watch this you will definitely laugh its not a serious show its just for a good laugh qnd it wont disappoint
Kid, 8 years old November 25, 2013

Good

It's Great I Think It's Funny!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bynicoleroxs99 February 20, 2012

KENAN AND KEL ROXS

its hilarous and better then nickelodeon today.. if u dont want to see characters in their bras or here "Pointy Boobs" then watch 90s nickelodeon
Teen, 15 years old Written bySpike-G. July 17, 2015

WHO LOVES ORANGE SODA?

One of the funniest Nick shows I've ever seen! I love this show, not only is it "hip and cool" it's hilarious.
Teen, 15 years old Written byskeletonslife441 July 3, 2013

A really great show growing up...

Teen, 17 years old Written byCarlTheCritic June 13, 2013

Awesome.

Kenan & Kel was really good. Funny jokes, nice acting, and just everything about it was perfection. I love Kenan & Kel.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston May 11, 2013

I miss Kenan & Kel.

This show was perfect. I loved Kenan & Kel so much. It was super funny. The humor was perfect, Kenan's sister's crush on Kel was perfect, and Kel's love for Orange soda was hilarous. You want evidence? I love it when he does funny things with Orange Soda.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySuperSonicSteve896 April 23, 2013

This is funny.

I thought Kenan & Kel was a wonderful sitcom. It was really funny. In my opinion, All That started out good, but it went crashing and buring down. Kenan & Kel has NEVER gone downhill. I'm sad that K&K is cancelled.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGateswing_Guy March 12, 2013

Rock on K&K!

Kenan & Kel was hilarious! I loved it! It was a classic! It was funny and had great acting. I wish it came back.
Kid, 11 years old January 22, 2013

So-So For The 90s

I just want to say that the 90s aren't the golden age of anything. I'm tired of the 90s looking down on our generation like we mean nothing. And "classic" is just a respectful word for old meaning Austin And Ally is going to be considered a "classic." 90s kids don't get a big head! But anyway this show is actually pretty boring to me. Talented actors though. Just not my type of humor honestly.
Kid, 12 years old September 12, 2012

KENAN & KEL: Pure 90's Nick genius

Kenan & Kel, hands down, is one of the most thoughtful, properly-executed, and overall biggest uproars of the “90s Nick” era, crafting flawless joke after relentless gutbuster, and the show is a true pinnacle even if it has to rely on gross-out humor. It also shows the messages of the true friendship of K&K, and although it has a fair share of comic violence and some lovey-doveys, this romp is nothing short of a classic.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 25, 2012

Funny!

LOVE Kenan & Kel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was an awesome show while it lasted! The jokes were funny,and the premise was fun to watch!
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew August 1, 2012

Cool!

Kenan & Kel was awesome! The jokes were funny,the voice acting was great,and the plots were silly!
Kid, 9 years old June 28, 2012

awesome

i saw this one limo driver dude get knocked out and kenans parents are good roll models it is just cool
Teen, 13 years old Written bypseudonym46231 June 12, 2012

The funniest show Nickelodeon has ever produced!

This show is so good, I stay up until 11:30 at night to watch it! The only thing I can say is that its one of the most hilarious shows ever created! One time I ran out of breath from laughing so hard!
Teen, 13 years old Written bypocketMAD June 4, 2012

Read.

It is hilarious and great for children. If it is from the 90s, its great.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLucas Couldron May 24, 2012

I recommend it!

I love Kenan & Kel.It's a really funny show that DESERVES to be brought back!