All member reviews for Kim Possible

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 June 24, 2010

Nostalgic Show (3.5 stars)

I used to love this show, and I still do :). I love many of the characters (Ron is hilarious, Kim is cool, Shego and Drakken are awesome), and, while the storylines were never groundbreaking, they were still entertaining. The humor is smart, and Kim is a great, strong female lead. I wish Disney Channel would show this again. The violence is very mild; in fact, no one really gets hurt. Weapons are used (no guns) and there is some physical fighting, but again, mild. There's also some flirting and kissing. Kim's outfits usually have her stomach showing, but it's not really sexual.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBeliefs-Wonder May 5, 2010

I used to love it, but I just lost interest when her and Ron started dating. It got sorta sappy, I mean its not a teenage sit-com, its a cartoon. But otherwise I LOVE it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday September 23, 2010

Believe in yourself!

This was a fun show, it was always an exciting thing to watch. Kim use to be a nerd when she was younger, but rose to the top without being a total snob about it, she loves her family, and cares about her bestfriends. She does often fight with villans, (no blood, no deaths, no broken bones) She dresses pretty appropreate, nothing too skimpy. The shows always had a twist, and Ron is pretty funny. Really creative show. It NEEDS to come back. I began to dislike it when Ron and Kim started to date though, it seemed a little annoying when they got all sappy. They're always more funny when they're friends. Otherwise, always good, the villans are smart and funny at the same time. Shego and Camilione are my favorite villans. I'd suggest it. It use to come on late, then it disappeared into the night..,... sigh, another good show gone.
Kid, 10 years old May 24, 2010

Great show to look at on a rainy day... or any day!

Well, I've been watching Kim Possible ever since I was a toddler. This show is along the lines in "epicness" of Avatar The Last Airbender and the comedy/battles of Digimon. I must say if you bought a ticket for a seat to watch this... you're only going to use the edge of it! Now I'm going to take the time to talk about the main plot of the show The Plot: Kim Possible is a cheerleader at her high school who has a best friend named Ron Stoppable. She may seem like just another "normal teenager" but she's far from that. She travels around the world on a daily basis saving the world from her foes - Killigan, Monkey-Fist, and the most known, Dr. Drakken and Shego. Her family is also very interesting. She has to little brothers who are twins and two loving parents. As she battles her foes - namely Shego - in hand to hand combat, the battles are always edge of the seat moments but they always stay kid-friendly. Every episode always has two situations. One starting off the episode with Kim's personal problem, and the second having to do with a villain' new scheme to take over the world. In the end both problems are resolved. One of the many things I like about this show is Kim is female yet like in all the other action shows I've seen she isn't one who needs to be saved by a male. In fact she's constantly saving her friend Ron. Though I'm not denying the fact that she has been captured a few times and almost killed but she has saved herself. By all means this is one amazing show. Unfortunately this show has been taken off the air but you can find all the episodes on youtube.com. just search for the show you want to see.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNectaria July 11, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byprincessvmlg May 31, 2010

Best Disney Channel Animated Show EVER!

Why Love it? The characters both heroes and villains are smart-made. The background story behind them is awesome. The best about the show are the characters, the teen humor, the action and the love between the two main characters. People may say that it was weird they got up together, THAT WAS THE MAIN REASON I STARTED WATCHING THE SHOW. Then the others came out eventually. It has common sense (some eh) unlike ''other DC animated shows''. I think is better than what we have for Phineas and Ferb. Is entertaining and what's the best than an cheerleader that fight crime. Really wish Disney would air it on Disney Channel at a presentable time and on Disney XD so kids in this new generation can see it. I recommend this show for everybody, even if you are kid, whatever. I gotta accept when the show turn to their 4th season it was more of a teen show, you know. Anyways, my concerns are the innuendo but whatever, that's what makes it cool. Peace!
Teen, 13 years old Written byGeodeGem March 17, 2010

Kim Possible, Cheerleader-Crime Fighter-and Intertaning!

It was one of my favorite shows! I just thought it was fun and spunky. Sometimes I think it's a little violent, but not like bloody-gory. . besides she fights crime! Anyways, I thought it was pretty prodictable when Ron and Kim started dating "Go figure" and it was a little weird when they start kissing, I mean they've been friends forever, now all of a sudden. . . plus, they got rid of her awesome crime fighting outfit!
Kid, 8 years old April 6, 2010

what have you seen "love2"

"love2" WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT EPISODE HAVE YOU SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old December 29, 2009

A Perfect Family Show!!

This is a good show but more than a show to watch on your own, it's a perfect family show!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bypeanutbuttergurl6 November 25, 2009

how could you POSSIBLY not like this show?

kim possible rocks! she's a cheerleader who also likes to foil bad guy's plans. is the kim possible movie where kim and ron finally date and kiss. and yes...there's vilonece but the kind of vilonce where theres blood every where :P. just the comic book kind.
Kid, 12 years old March 15, 2009

Great until the last season...

Kim Possible was the best show in it's early seasons!! It was on the fighting side, but at least they're trying to keep their community peaceful. But until the 4th season, and the movie "So the drama", it went really downhill. Now, Kim and her best friend Ron(JUST friends) are now dating. They push dating WAY too much in these shows! My gosh can't we have shows without dating? A wholesome show turned to a date show. Sad...
Teen, 14 years old Written byphantomphan April 9, 2008

Very good show

Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 5, 2009

Best Disney show ever!

This Disney cartoon has action, comedy, and all the things a show needs. Reccommended.
Kid, 11 years old August 10, 2009

Good show for kids

good show, but i don't watch it as much.
Kid, 10 years old August 18, 2009

I LOVE IT

i need to put a few things strait. the 'gun' is a hairdryer with a hook so she can climb high walls. the computer and handheld devise are for so she can talk to wade the 10 yr. old super- geniuse. the handheld devise is a kimmunicator so when shes on the go or not at her locker she can talk to wade . and wade made ron one to. a ronninicator. the kissing and boyfreind stuff. well shes in high school. by the way, everybody knowes thats a hairdryer. even shego .thats where i got my name from.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 24, 2012

It was the best cartoon on Disney!

I loved Kim Possible! I used to watch for hours and hours! I hope they make a Fith Season someday! The show was really funny and cool!
Teen, 15 years old Written bySgt-Samson August 9, 2010