Girl power is possible! Elementary kids OK.

Adult Written byLowe's man May 12, 2016

Call me, beep me.

So starts the theme song to KIM POSSIBLE. For starters, she wears different clothes over the course of each season. That all by itself makes Kim a role model, as many cartoon characters wear the same clothes in every episode. Since Kim wears different clothes throughout the series we know that she's clean! Moreover, Kim is the leader while her friend Ron Stoppable is the follower. He's fine with that. Having a girl as the leader, and a strong one at that, provides a strong role model and a great example for both boys and girls. Since this is an action-packed cartoon both boys and girls will like it. Moreover, the violence is not graphic and is tamer than that in many of today's cartoons. The type of violence is about what you would've seen in cartoons of the 1970s. Maybe a little stronger, but not much stronger. The amount of violence is somewhat higher than you would've found on Saturday morning in the 70s or 80s, but not much higher, and certainly lower than you would've found on weekdays in the 1980s, and lower than you would've found on weekdays or Saturdays throughout most of the 1990s. Nor is the violence sanitized like you might've expected it to be in view of the fact that the title character is a girl. This series goes a considerable distance in breaking stereotypes. The above-mentioned reason is one reason for this. Make sure your children know Kim Possible. Not enough good things to say about this show.
Educator and Parent Written byAmber1997 April 10, 2016
Teen, 13 years old Written bykad1121 January 16, 2016

Gross Garbage

This show is gross garbage. I HATE DISNEY CHANNEL
Adult Written byclarence August 5, 2015
Teen, 15 years old Written bygmwbmw35 October 11, 2014

Sweet show!

I think this show is funny, sweet, and just plain awesome all in one! Shego and Drakken are even hilarious, even if they are the villians. Kim is an excellent "role model" for girls, and Ron is hilarious, I even love his little naked mole rat, Rufus.
Teen, 17 years old Written byJacobBrandyDoggy April 11, 2013

Great

Awesome
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 24, 2012

It was the best cartoon on Disney!

I loved Kim Possible! I used to watch for hours and hours! I hope they make a Fith Season someday! The show was really funny and cool!
Teen, 14 years old Written byBugie78 July 30, 2012

Kim Possible rocks!

Great show! I love it, I was really upset when they canceled it. The show was made for older kids, as I know why, and some morals are in some episodes, like "grande size me" in the 4th season is to balance a healthy diet, good moral and one is lying is wrong. I love the humor in it. And none of it is offending. Love the theme song, I love the second movie, where Ron and Kim end up together at the end of the movie, it touch my heart. I love Shego, who is super funny, and so is Ron. I love Rufus too. Great show, it should come back on. Recommend for anyone who is not timid by a mild vilonce, as fighting. P.S if u want the show back, go to KPepisodes on youtube, then go to first episode "crush" and click the link and u can sign a offical pettion. Please we want the show back!
Teen, 14 years old Written byAngelfish May 6, 2012

Kim Possible What I think

As a kid I loved Kim Possible she is a teen secret agent which is pretty cool Kids would copy her but thats fine if there imagination is there its good to have a role model.
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

Best show Disney has EVER made!

I love this show! It is really funny and entertaining.All my friends love this show too.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhowrselover January 25, 2012

good let your kids watch

kim is a normal teen......only without all the sex worries. she also happens to save the world on a daily basis, so it encourages kids to do good deeds. I watched it straight through the end!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymockingjay99 January 6, 2012

I miss this show :(

I used to watch it all the time when i was little and now it's not on Disney channel anymore. *sadness* Trust me, you would much rather have your kids watch this show than the garbage they put on Disney Channel now. I'm proud to say I watched Disney Channel before it went down the toilet.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 December 15, 2011

Hehe

I remember watching this and I loved watching it. :-)
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday September 23, 2010

Believe in yourself!

This was a fun show, it was always an exciting thing to watch. Kim use to be a nerd when she was younger, but rose to the top without being a total snob about it, she loves her family, and cares about her bestfriends. She does often fight with villans, (no blood, no deaths, no broken bones) She dresses pretty appropreate, nothing too skimpy. The shows always had a twist, and Ron is pretty funny. Really creative show. It NEEDS to come back. I began to dislike it when Ron and Kim started to date though, it seemed a little annoying when they got all sappy. They're always more funny when they're friends. Otherwise, always good, the villans are smart and funny at the same time. Shego and Camilione are my favorite villans. I'd suggest it. It use to come on late, then it disappeared into the night..,... sigh, another good show gone.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySgt-Samson August 9, 2010
Kid, 12 years old August 4, 2010

She Can Do Anything!

This was my favorite TV show when I was younger, and I still watch it from time to time, and record a few episodes. The characters are good role models, and I really like how there is a heroine with her best friend/trusty sidekick insead of the hero and his girlfriend. There is fighting, but there is nothing gory whatsoever. Also, there are evil supervillans, but they are funny characters who always screw everything up and end up losing to the good guys. Little to fret when it comes to Kim Possible!
Kid, 8 years old April 6, 2010

what have you seen "love2"

"love2" WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT EPISODE HAVE YOU SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byGeodeGem March 17, 2010

Kim Possible, Cheerleader-Crime Fighter-and Intertaning!

It was one of my favorite shows! I just thought it was fun and spunky. Sometimes I think it's a little violent, but not like bloody-gory. . besides she fights crime! Anyways, I thought it was pretty prodictable when Ron and Kim started dating "Go figure" and it was a little weird when they start kissing, I mean they've been friends forever, now all of a sudden. . . plus, they got rid of her awesome crime fighting outfit!
Kid, 10 years old December 29, 2009

A Perfect Family Show!!

This is a good show but more than a show to watch on your own, it's a perfect family show!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bypeanutbuttergurl6 November 25, 2009

how could you POSSIBLY not like this show?

kim possible rocks! she's a cheerleader who also likes to foil bad guy's plans. is the kim possible movie where kim and ron finally date and kiss. and yes...there's vilonece but the kind of vilonce where theres blood every where :P. just the comic book kind.