All member reviews for Kim Possible

Girl power is possible! Elementary kids OK.

Teen, 13 years old Written byhowrselover January 25, 2012

good let your kids watch

kim is a normal teen......only without all the sex worries. she also happens to save the world on a daily basis, so it encourages kids to do good deeds. I watched it straight through the end!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymockingjay99 January 6, 2012

I miss this show :(

I used to watch it all the time when i was little and now it's not on Disney channel anymore. *sadness* Trust me, you would much rather have your kids watch this show than the garbage they put on Disney Channel now. I'm proud to say I watched Disney Channel before it went down the toilet.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 December 15, 2011

Hehe

I remember watching this and I loved watching it. :-)
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday September 23, 2010

Believe in yourself!

This was a fun show, it was always an exciting thing to watch. Kim use to be a nerd when she was younger, but rose to the top without being a total snob about it, she loves her family, and cares about her bestfriends. She does often fight with villans, (no blood, no deaths, no broken bones) She dresses pretty appropreate, nothing too skimpy. The shows always had a twist, and Ron is pretty funny. Really creative show. It NEEDS to come back. I began to dislike it when Ron and Kim started to date though, it seemed a little annoying when they got all sappy. They're always more funny when they're friends. Otherwise, always good, the villans are smart and funny at the same time. Shego and Camilione are my favorite villans. I'd suggest it. It use to come on late, then it disappeared into the night..,... sigh, another good show gone.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySgt-Samson August 9, 2010

Kid, 12 years old August 4, 2010

She Can Do Anything!

This was my favorite TV show when I was younger, and I still watch it from time to time, and record a few episodes. The characters are good role models, and I really like how there is a heroine with her best friend/trusty sidekick insead of the hero and his girlfriend. There is fighting, but there is nothing gory whatsoever. Also, there are evil supervillans, but they are funny characters who always screw everything up and end up losing to the good guys. Little to fret when it comes to Kim Possible!
Kid, 10 years old May 24, 2010

Great show to look at on a rainy day... or any day!

Well, I've been watching Kim Possible ever since I was a toddler. This show is along the lines in "epicness" of Avatar The Last Airbender and the comedy/battles of Digimon. I must say if you bought a ticket for a seat to watch this... you're only going to use the edge of it! Now I'm going to take the time to talk about the main plot of the show The Plot: Kim Possible is a cheerleader at her high school who has a best friend named Ron Stoppable. She may seem like just another "normal teenager" but she's far from that. She travels around the world on a daily basis saving the world from her foes - Killigan, Monkey-Fist, and the most known, Dr. Drakken and Shego. Her family is also very interesting. She has to little brothers who are twins and two loving parents. As she battles her foes - namely Shego - in hand to hand combat, the battles are always edge of the seat moments but they always stay kid-friendly. Every episode always has two situations. One starting off the episode with Kim's personal problem, and the second having to do with a villain' new scheme to take over the world. In the end both problems are resolved. One of the many things I like about this show is Kim is female yet like in all the other action shows I've seen she isn't one who needs to be saved by a male. In fact she's constantly saving her friend Ron. Though I'm not denying the fact that she has been captured a few times and almost killed but she has saved herself. By all means this is one amazing show. Unfortunately this show has been taken off the air but you can find all the episodes on youtube.com. just search for the show you want to see.
Kid, 8 years old April 6, 2010

what have you seen "love2"

"love2" WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT EPISODE HAVE YOU SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byGeodeGem March 17, 2010

Kim Possible, Cheerleader-Crime Fighter-and Intertaning!

It was one of my favorite shows! I just thought it was fun and spunky. Sometimes I think it's a little violent, but not like bloody-gory. . besides she fights crime! Anyways, I thought it was pretty prodictable when Ron and Kim started dating "Go figure" and it was a little weird when they start kissing, I mean they've been friends forever, now all of a sudden. . . plus, they got rid of her awesome crime fighting outfit!
Educator and Parent of a 4 and 9 year old Written byconnielove93 February 14, 2010

Nothing is Impossible for Kim Possible!

Kim Possible was a favorite in our house, too bad it dosen't show any new episodes. Kim is a very cool, popular cheerleader, someone all kids should strive to be like. She can be bossy at times but she is a good natured person who helps others in need. She is also a good female role model. Ron is also a good male role model, he dosen't mind when Kim takes the lead! Kim Possible reminds this family that nothing is impossible!
Kid, 10 years old December 29, 2009

A Perfect Family Show!!

This is a good show but more than a show to watch on your own, it's a perfect family show!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bypeanutbuttergurl6 November 25, 2009

how could you POSSIBLY not like this show?

kim possible rocks! she's a cheerleader who also likes to foil bad guy's plans. is the kim possible movie where kim and ron finally date and kiss. and yes...there's vilonece but the kind of vilonce where theres blood every where :P. just the comic book kind.
Kid, 9 years old November 1, 2009

Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 September 26, 2009

bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a very bad and vilont show. DO NOT WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old August 18, 2009

I LOVE IT

i need to put a few things strait. the 'gun' is a hairdryer with a hook so she can climb high walls. the computer and handheld devise are for so she can talk to wade the 10 yr. old super- geniuse. the handheld devise is a kimmunicator so when shes on the go or not at her locker she can talk to wade . and wade made ron one to. a ronninicator. the kissing and boyfreind stuff. well shes in high school. by the way, everybody knowes thats a hairdryer. even shego .thats where i got my name from.
Kid, 11 years old August 10, 2009

Good show for kids

good show, but i don't watch it as much.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bysaacnmama July 30, 2009

I've only seen the game for this show on Disney's website. Every time Kim is foiled, the baddies make some punny comment about her appearance. Seeing as it's a Disney product, that material focus isn't surprizing, but why hasn't anyone mentioned it here? A focus on appearance is especially problematic for the early teens this show is aimed at.
Adult Written byLowix March 4, 2009

Great, and funny cartoon that adults will enjoy as well

This is a very good little cartoon. Me and my wife started realy enjoying it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 5, 2009

Best Disney show ever!

This Disney cartoon has action, comedy, and all the things a show needs. Reccommended.
Adult Written bykarilu4 April 9, 2008