Girl power is possible! Elementary kids OK.

Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 September 26, 2009

bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a very bad and vilont show. DO NOT WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old August 18, 2009

I LOVE IT

i need to put a few things strait. the 'gun' is a hairdryer with a hook so she can climb high walls. the computer and handheld devise are for so she can talk to wade the 10 yr. old super- geniuse. the handheld devise is a kimmunicator so when shes on the go or not at her locker she can talk to wade . and wade made ron one to. a ronninicator. the kissing and boyfreind stuff. well shes in high school. by the way, everybody knowes thats a hairdryer. even shego .thats where i got my name from.
Kid, 11 years old August 10, 2009

Good show for kids

good show, but i don't watch it as much.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bysaacnmama July 30, 2009
I've only seen the game for this show on Disney's website. Every time Kim is foiled, the baddies make some punny comment about her appearance. Seeing as it's a Disney product, that material focus isn't surprizing, but why hasn't anyone mentioned it here? A focus on appearance is especially problematic for the early teens this show is aimed at.
Adult Written byLowix March 4, 2009

Great, and funny cartoon that adults will enjoy as well

This is a very good little cartoon. Me and my wife started realy enjoying it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 5, 2009

Best Disney show ever!

This Disney cartoon has action, comedy, and all the things a show needs. Reccommended.
Adult Written bykarilu4 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byjulsh April 9, 2008
Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

Dunno why I like it

Well I like it but I don't know why. There are many episodes and it has a naked mole rat. That's cool. I get bored tho because my sisters watch this show too much.
Teen, 15 years old Written byjoc13 April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written byreality_check411 April 9, 2008

Great for younger kids

Kim is what every girl wants to be. A popular cheerleader who saves the world every week or so. She is determined and intelligent, and a good role model for younger children. But please, the show is made for little girls, not Jr. High students.
Teen, 14 years old Written byphantomphan April 9, 2008

Very good show

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
One of the best shows on earth!!!!
Adult Written byCarlita April 9, 2008

Smarty Pants

Intimidating/Cliquish attitude,especially Bonnie. But good action for Martial arts lovers.
Parent of an infant, 6, and 6 year old Written byjakeandjonathansmom April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

This is the best show i've ever seen. Its one of my favorite!!

I don't know why people rate Kim possible kinda wrong. I'ts so cool! I mean, there's no sexual contact and kissing is no big deal for people 6 + up. Its not very dumb like Tom and Jerry which is really stupid because it has a small tiny mouse getting a huge hammer and smashing a mouse. Sure, Rufus is kinda a-rat-you-won't-see-in-real-life, but the show is totally awesome! Shego is the best villian, i think.
Adult Written bycrap April 9, 2008

Almost Like A Kim Possible: The Evil Slayer

In Kim Possible the movie the vioolence and the sexual content is very high. The violence is much more intense. The fighting scenes between Kim and Shego become more intense not to metion the final scene where Kim takes out her boyfriend and also looks like she kills Shego. The sexual content is also stepped up. Kim is trying on clothes and you can see her bare shoulders. Kim and Ron have a very passiionate kiss at the end. The Deapos are also a big violent act.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byxpoisonedxlovex April 9, 2008
Adult Written byDexterSmith April 9, 2008

Kim Possible

Sexual Content (Not an Issue): Some skimpy outfits, kissing, and flirting. Violence (Pause): Frequent, some battles might be scary to younger viewers. Language (Not an Issue): None. Social Behavior (On): Violence aside, Kim's deeds are mostly noble and heroic. Commercialism (Not an Issue): None. Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco (Not an Issue): None.