All member reviews for Kim Possible

Girl power is possible! Elementary kids OK.

Adult Written byMom2c_ang April 9, 2008

Cute and fun show-- for over 7.

The kids, girls especially, like to see a "Girl Heroine" saving the day, and still being cute and cool-- but not snotty or superior (she's a cheerleader). Her best friend is a lovable and sometimes helpful dweeb-- who is NOT the popular kid at all. They have a sidekick that does all the intell and computer work for them from home- and he's a genius.These 2 (Kim and Ron) leave home, school, activities or wherever and whenever they get the call...but they always get permission and sometimes worry about its effects on their social lives and activities. She wants material things like a reg teen...but her parents make her get a job to pay for them. She's cute, sassy and very athletic, but shy with guys. There is of course a good bit of violence associated with tracking down "bad guys" that are trying to take over the world...but it isn't overdone or explicit. Very cartoony and harmless. The banter is normal...but a little dry and sometimes sarcastic for very young ones to understand.
Adult Written byjulsh April 9, 2008
Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

Dunno why I like it

Well I like it but I don't know why. There are many episodes and it has a naked mole rat. That's cool. I get bored tho because my sisters watch this show too much.
Teen, 15 years old Written byjoc13 April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written byreality_check411 April 9, 2008

Great for younger kids

Kim is what every girl wants to be. A popular cheerleader who saves the world every week or so. She is determined and intelligent, and a good role model for younger children. But please, the show is made for little girls, not Jr. High students.
Teen, 14 years old Written byphantomphan April 9, 2008

Very good show

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

One of the best shows on earth!!!!
Adult Written byCarlita April 9, 2008

Smarty Pants

Intimidating/Cliquish attitude,especially Bonnie. But good action for Martial arts lovers.
Adult Written byCharliePATpk April 9, 2008

Not bad

First off, a lot of criticism is directed at violence. I am a product of Elmer J. Fudd shooting Bugs, and Jerry mouse squashing Tom Cat. Kim Possible isn't violent at all! And unlike the toons of my youth, I can imagine an unattended child bashing a cat a lot sooner than someone mimicing Kim and shooting a grappling hook. Yes, Kim has lots of gadgets and toys; too many, in that neither my 10 year old nor any kid can believe any one person has that much gear. Good versus Evil, and no one dies... good show.
Parent of an infant, 6, and 6 year old Written byjakeandjonathansmom April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

This is the best show i've ever seen. Its one of my favorite!!

I don't know why people rate Kim possible kinda wrong. I'ts so cool! I mean, there's no sexual contact and kissing is no big deal for people 6 + up. Its not very dumb like Tom and Jerry which is really stupid because it has a small tiny mouse getting a huge hammer and smashing a mouse. Sure, Rufus is kinda a-rat-you-won't-see-in-real-life, but the show is totally awesome! Shego is the best villian, i think.
Adult Written bycrap April 9, 2008

Almost Like A Kim Possible: The Evil Slayer

In Kim Possible the movie the vioolence and the sexual content is very high. The violence is much more intense. The fighting scenes between Kim and Shego become more intense not to metion the final scene where Kim takes out her boyfriend and also looks like she kills Shego. The sexual content is also stepped up. Kim is trying on clothes and you can see her bare shoulders. Kim and Ron have a very passiionate kiss at the end. The Deapos are also a big violent act.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byxpoisonedxlovex April 9, 2008
Adult Written byasmadro April 9, 2008

Smart, strong female role model

Kim is confident teenage girl, although not without insecurities about friendships or dating. She has a strong sense of duty, does not accept money for helping someone, but rather is paid back in "favors" which usually involve transportation to the next request for help. The show frequently plays up the differences in Kim's two worlds - confidence and virtue when saving the world versus shyness around a boy she likes or jealousy of her rival. Frequent martial arts-style fighting in which no one ever seems to be hurt.
Adult Written byDexterSmith April 9, 2008

Kim Possible

Sexual Content (Not an Issue): Some skimpy outfits, kissing, and flirting. Violence (Pause): Frequent, some battles might be scary to younger viewers. Language (Not an Issue): None. Social Behavior (On): Violence aside, Kim's deeds are mostly noble and heroic. Commercialism (Not an Issue): None. Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco (Not an Issue): None.