All member reviews for Kim Possible

Girl power is possible! Elementary kids OK.

Adult Written bybjkaboom April 9, 2008

Fun show for girls and boys

I always watch this show with my girls. They like it and while the violence on this show is very soft to me, not all parents are going to go for it just because it has some form of violence. But in a world where very few childern's cartoons are adventurous and entertaining my girls (4 & 5 ) and I do find it enjoyable when we watch the show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 21, 2013

Action packed fun

Kim Possible is probably one of the best Disney Channel cartoons, it is very entertaining and funny, and has good characters, I wish Disney still made shows like this...
Teen, 13 years old Written byBeliefs-Wonder May 5, 2010

I used to love it, but I just lost interest when her and Ron started dating. It got sorta sappy, I mean its not a teenage sit-com, its a cartoon. But otherwise I LOVE it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJames Picard February 7, 2013

One of the Best Cartoons Ever Made

They don't kid when they say this is the Buffy the Vampire Slayer of secret agents. With clever dialogue, great animation, unique voices, and a LOT of parody, this show was one of Disney's last great shows before the rise of the teen sitcom. It had good role models, though parents should note that the violence makes it more of an older kids show. However, if you enjoy the kind of show where a teen cheerleader's parent are a rocket scientist and a brain surgeon, this is definitely for you.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew August 1, 2012

It was my favorite show on Disney!

Why did it get canceled?! I loved this show! It was so funny! The animation was great,there was awesome adventure,and it is really cool! Kim Possible must be brought back!
Adult Written byarizonarunner January 15, 2012

One of Disney's best shows of all time!

This show had a great run! I grew up with Kim Possible! This show had good morals and was a great action packed show for kids. Compared to shows that Disney now farts out, this show can be watched for generations to come. I plan on showing this and the older Disney Channel Shows I grew up with to my children. Kim Possible has great story lines, plots and jokes that even adults will find entertaining. Beware the theme song is catchy and will get stuck in your head for years.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNectaria July 11, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 June 24, 2010

Nostalgic Show (3.5 stars)

I used to love this show, and I still do :). I love many of the characters (Ron is hilarious, Kim is cool, Shego and Drakken are awesome), and, while the storylines were never groundbreaking, they were still entertaining. The humor is smart, and Kim is a great, strong female lead. I wish Disney Channel would show this again. The violence is very mild; in fact, no one really gets hurt. Weapons are used (no guns) and there is some physical fighting, but again, mild. There's also some flirting and kissing. Kim's outfits usually have her stomach showing, but it's not really sexual.
Adult Written byMidnightCresent June 22, 2010

Nothings Impossible, so maybe it will come back on!?

I use to love this show! Then it only got put on in the middle of the night. I sorta stopped watching it when in that movie Ron and Kim end up dating because it sort of got too sappy and lost its fun kidish nature. Otherwise it wasn't too bad,
Teen, 13 years old Written byprincessvmlg May 31, 2010

Best Disney Channel Animated Show EVER!

Why Love it? The characters both heroes and villains are smart-made. The background story behind them is awesome. The best about the show are the characters, the teen humor, the action and the love between the two main characters. People may say that it was weird they got up together, THAT WAS THE MAIN REASON I STARTED WATCHING THE SHOW. Then the others came out eventually. It has common sense (some eh) unlike ''other DC animated shows''. I think is better than what we have for Phineas and Ferb. Is entertaining and what's the best than an cheerleader that fight crime. Really wish Disney would air it on Disney Channel at a presentable time and on Disney XD so kids in this new generation can see it. I recommend this show for everybody, even if you are kid, whatever. I gotta accept when the show turn to their 4th season it was more of a teen show, you know. Anyways, my concerns are the innuendo but whatever, that's what makes it cool. Peace!
Kid, 12 years old March 15, 2009

Great until the last season...

Kim Possible was the best show in it's early seasons!! It was on the fighting side, but at least they're trying to keep their community peaceful. But until the 4th season, and the movie "So the drama", it went really downhill. Now, Kim and her best friend Ron(JUST friends) are now dating. They push dating WAY too much in these shows! My gosh can't we have shows without dating? A wholesome show turned to a date show. Sad...
Parent of a 2 year old Written byDesiredLoginName January 8, 2009
Adult Written byclarence August 5, 2015
Teen, 15 years old Written bygmwbmw35 October 11, 2014

Sweet show!

I think this show is funny, sweet, and just plain awesome all in one! Shego and Drakken are even hilarious, even if they are the villians. Kim is an excellent "role model" for girls, and Ron is hilarious, I even love his little naked mole rat, Rufus.
Adult Written byLPSFan1994 April 4, 2014

Girl power!

Kim Possible shows us that you really CAN do anything if you set your mind to it. Her catch phrases, "So not the drama, No big, I can do anything" show that. As for how she dresses, she is a teenage girl, what girl is not going to find her own identity through how she dresses. Showing her mid drift is no different than a guy going around without a shirt. If people are going to allow a guy to not wear shirts once in a while than they don't have the right to complain because a girl bares her mid drift. The violence is no different than super heroes like Batman, Superman or Powerpuff Girls and its okay for kids as young as a couple of months to see that, so what is different about Kim Possible. Any age can watch this but it makes the most sense for teens in high school because those are the situations she deals with: detention, friends, peer pressure, dating; it is all typical issues for teens. Every episode has a major life lesson such as being honest, or not overloading yourself with activities, or jealousy. There is no swearing, the violence is nothing that kids haven't seen from Superman, there is no sexual activity, everything is kept very appropriate. As for the kissing, again a typical teen thing, it is not sexual, it is just a relationship and it doesn't happen all the time.
Teen, 17 years old Written byJacobBrandyDoggy April 11, 2013

Great

Awesome
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 22, 2012

Best show on Disney.I miss it so much.

They don't even show reruns on ABC anymore.HOW RUDE! This show was funny and action-packed.LONG LIVE KIM POSSIBLE.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 24, 2012

It was the best cartoon on Disney!

I loved Kim Possible! I used to watch for hours and hours! I hope they make a Fith Season someday! The show was really funny and cool!
Teen, 14 years old Written byBugie78 July 30, 2012

Kim Possible rocks!

Great show! I love it, I was really upset when they canceled it. The show was made for older kids, as I know why, and some morals are in some episodes, like "grande size me" in the 4th season is to balance a healthy diet, good moral and one is lying is wrong. I love the humor in it. And none of it is offending. Love the theme song, I love the second movie, where Ron and Kim end up together at the end of the movie, it touch my heart. I love Shego, who is super funny, and so is Ron. I love Rufus too. Great show, it should come back on. Recommend for anyone who is not timid by a mild vilonce, as fighting. P.S if u want the show back, go to KPepisodes on youtube, then go to first episode "crush" and click the link and u can sign a offical pettion. Please we want the show back!
Teen, 14 years old Written byAngelfish May 6, 2012

Kim Possible What I think

As a kid I loved Kim Possible she is a teen secret agent which is pretty cool Kids would copy her but thats fine if there imagination is there its good to have a role model.