All teen and kid member reviews for King of the Hill

Kid, 12 years old August 3, 2015

Super funny

Hilarious witty comedy with some inappropriate references. It's super funny I always love to watch it at like hotels and stuff. You have to be about 11 to find funny but if you get the jokes it's terrific
Teen, 15 years old Written byhypemiitrudog07 October 29, 2011

Advised for MATURE teenagers and older

King of the Hill is a show about a redneck named Hank and his family and neighbors. There are several characters with different back stories. Each character has something good about them, like standing up between right and wrong. There are several acts of violence (such as a boy accidentally walking into a lady's self defense class and learning to kick other people in their testicles) and threats that you might find inappropriate. There is also a chunk of sex (one kid sees a girl's rear end and when he accidentally leaks it to another kid, that kid attempts to look at the same rear end with the other kid attempting to stop him and they accidentally see another girl who accuses them of being 'peeping toms' and other near sexual encounters). On language, there are threats like "I'LL KICK YOUR *SS!" There is plenty of drugs (one guy always smokes and 4 men are usually seen drinking beer in the intro). Other than that, this show is appropriate for anyone who will not repeat or recreate anything that is done in this show
Kid, 12 years old May 27, 2013

Great TV show from Mike Judge

King of the Hill is a very funny comedy from Mike Judge. Although some plots involve inappropriate elements, it depends on if you can discriminate between good and bad things. It really depends on maturity.
Teen, 16 years old Written byibarncat August 20, 2011

Extremely well written at times, but apparently misunderstood as to why by this clueless site.

It seems as if you're making this show out to have more sexual innuendo than it really does. In reality, innuendo is pretty rare here, and is only in a few episodes. It's also the sort of jokes that will completely pass over kids' heads. And Hank Hill is a VERY good role model. He curses when he's mad at people for good reasons, but otherwise tries to be the best person he can possibly be. Also, Luanne isn't bursting with hormones! If that were the case, she'd be dating a lot of different boyfriends all the time! Instead, she's just plain hyperactive. And even if you were right, this is, again the sort of stuff that completely passes over kids' heads. Also, I would compare this show to the Klasky-Csupo series. Like all of the Klasky-Csupo shows except for the extremely awful Rugrats, and, depending on whether or not you are prejudiced against science-fiction, AAHH!!! Real Monsters, this show is very down to earth, deals with realistic situations, shows a sense of morality, and makes you wonder why this show was animated in the first place. And yet, there some humor in the series, but it's the sort of humor that is rather mild in terms of hard-hittingness and doesn't get in the way of the episode's main plot. So, anyway, I believe that this show should be on Nick@Nite, not Adult Swim. It could possibly make up for them firing Klasky-Csupo for being realistic. And this show is truly a family show in every sense.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNewspaperGirl24 July 6, 2015

Dry Humor, but Not Bad

King of the Hill is about the life of Hank Hill, a conservative propane salesman and his adventures with friends and family in Arlen, Texas. There really isn't much, if any, violence or consumerism. The swearing is usually h*ll or a**, there may be other cuss words used but they are not prevalent in most episodes. The main character and his buddies drink beer in the alley in almost every episode, one of his other friends, Dale, smokes occasionally. As for sex, Hank's only son Bobby is in middle school with other young teenagers, so there will be alludes to sex. His niece, Luanne, who lives with the family, is promiscuous and later gets pregnant with her partner. His friend Dale's wife is in an extramarital affair with a Native American masseuse who is the biological father of the couple's son. Hank Hill is a do-gooder who believes in the great American Dream, some good lessons are learned, but other times the choices of others overshadows that.
Kid, 8 years old June 22, 2015

Extremely racy, but hilarious show has nudity, drugs, and and comical violence.

In this show there is very strong constant racy innuendo, references, and content. A women's husband dreams about barbecuing naked with another women, breasts, and bottoms are seen. There is also extremely vulgar jokes, implied racy content, and several love scenes with graphic nudity in every episode. There is lots of drug and alcohol use, people get drunk and fall over. There is also tons of swearing including lots of uses of f--k s--t c--ksucker c--t d--k b---h and more. This show is hilarious, and entertaining but its bad for kids under 17. My rating:R for strong racy content/graphic nudity throughout, pervasive language, racy references, and some alcohol and drug use.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams January 6, 2015

This show is so good.

King of The Hill is an amazing adult cartoon. I love the animation, it's so funny, Hank and Dale's voices are so funny, and I love everything about King of the Hill.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarksouls444 September 11, 2014

Best show next to the simpsons

The best show I have seen next to the simpsons :)
Teen, 16 years old Written byTimeBomb August 2, 2014

May be too mature for younger teens.

Rated: ON 14+ IFFY 13- OFF 7- for some mild violence, crude humor, sexual themes, drug content and language.
Teen, 16 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 July 13, 2014

I love this show!

King of the Hill is one of my favorite adult cartoons, in fact, i'm watching it right now! It's so funny, I love the animation, I love the character's voices, and it's just a perfect cartoon.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymopheadz2000 September 12, 2013

Great Show with Positive Lessons

King of the Hill is a great and funny show with good life lessons and positive messages. There are a few mild sex references and some mild language. Hank, Bill, Dale, and Boomhauer always drink, but never get drunk.
Kid, 10 years old August 31, 2013

Mediocre for a FOX series. I've remembered it. Just look out for the sex, drugs, and language.

NOT for kids under 8. Like Regular Show, watch out for the language, sex, and drugs. However, in Regular Show, violence is present.
Teen, 16 years old Written byzombieslaya108 August 13, 2013

Not to vulgar

It's more like the same content as The Simpsons but not all characters have good role models, Peggy and Kahn could be the worst role model in the whole series. Violence: Some episodes have fist fighting but nothing graphic. PG There is one episode when a girl killed herself in the dumpster, no blood or gore, but its pretty disturbing. R And another violent episode, but not as violent or disturbing as high anxiety, when Hank accidentally chopped-off Dale's finger, little bloody but no gore, this one is played for Laughs. PG-13 Sex/Nudity: Some mild to moderate sexual references and partial nudity. In one episode, Hank had a dream when he and Nancy are grilling burgers nude. Nothing Graphic. Also later in the episode, Hank and Peggy are at the nude beech grilling burgers and THIS TIME IT'S NOT A DREAM. Nothing graphic is shown. PG-13 Profanity: Profanity is used throughout. Words such as h--l, d--n, a--, c--p, w--re, b--ch, b----rd, sl-t, and G-----mn. PG-13. There is no Strong Language. Alcohol/Drug use/Smoking: Almost every episode, Hank, Dale, Boomhauer, and Bill drink beer outside. PG In one episode, Hank accidentally smoked marijuana and throws up. PG-13 Suggested MPAA rating: PG-13 for Language Including Sexual references, Partial Nudity, Some Violence Including A Scene Of Suicide, Drinking and Drug Use.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheBombFunn August 4, 2013

Best Adult cartoon!

King of the Hill is a really good show and it's very funny. I watch everyday on Adult Swiim and I suggest you watch it.
Kid, 8 years old July 8, 2013

?

Its funny but its kid of bad for some 8 year old kids.It matters how mature you are.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 5, 2013

Alright but not that good.

Kid, 10 years old June 16, 2013

good good

an ok show not one of my favorite adult shows like south park futerama american dad and childrens hospital but fine bad words sexual content beer good show jolly good show lol
Teen, 13 years old Written byHaxis27 April 5, 2013

Good realistic show with a moral

This is a great show has moral in it has realism not that spongbob crap Iv always hated I'm from Texas Hank is a good law butting citizen I think each charector has somthing that we have in them Hank the urge to do what's right Dale a fear of Government Bill a hunger and wanting food Boobhower Somtines we can't understand eachother there may be some times they drink a beer or smoke but like I said realism if a kid sees it in public what makes it so different at the house they see it they should know what it is or els they will never learn from this show I have learned to be honest and Hank is like my dad my dad likes this show I like my mom likes it so I say let's go to MovieStop and buy a few sesosn
Teen, 13 years old Written byPrensha March 28, 2013

pretty good show

good morales.... good show... but it is mature comedy, most kids would not think its funny
Kid, 12 years old February 17, 2013

King of the Hill

King of the Hill does raise a few eyebrows, some characters have varied personalities and some episodes can have their good moments.Not everyone will agree with King of the Hill, it is not everyone's type of comedy.