All member reviews for King of the Hill

Wickedly funny at times, but not for all tastes.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow June 21, 2012

Best animated show ever!

This is my favorite animated show of all time. It's humor, while raunchy, is very realistic and nostalgic, and there is some very clever dialogue. It does have some language, drinking, and smoking, but there are positive messages on occasion, like about growing up and being responsible parents. Unfortunately, I am still not old enough to see Family Guy, and I'll bet that will become my favorite animated show once I start watching it. But as of right now, King of the Hill is definitely my favorite. It may be mature and hard to understand for young kids, but those old enough to "get" it will have a great time. Five stars!
Kid, 6 years old June 4, 2012

The best show

This moive is for just about every body but it dose have drinking and smoking but not drugs. There is barly every and sex but when there is they do not show any thing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byShadowofchaos41 January 31, 2012

It's O.K

I think it's kinda stuipid to me but others may like it
Kid, 10 years old January 4, 2012

F U CSM

-_- Ages 2-6 Off Ages 7-9 Iffy Ages 10+ On
Teen, 14 years old Written byshowcritic2000 January 3, 2012

Cool show

On New Years Eve I stayed up late and saw this show on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim and it was funny! There was nothing inappropriate about this show I don't even know why it's rated PG or even on Adult Swim.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymadelineshadowrose December 31, 2011

old

To tell the truth I haven't watched this in a while. (Since I was 5 and 6 but I remember I liked it.
Kid, 10 years old December 25, 2011

Lost in MySpace...

The episode ''Lost in MySpace'' is rated TV-14-DLV. TV-14: Mature material suitable for ages 13, 14, and up. D: Strong flirtatious dialogue. L: Strong language. V: Intense violence. That was seen on the top left one time I saw it on Adult Swim. But on VegasTV, it's rated TV-PG-LV.
Kid, 9 years old December 25, 2011

Great Show!

I like this show. i watch it whenever it comes on. Its funny and a great show! The words they use might not be good for younger kids who might use them too early on. If they heard those words before it might be ok to let them watch the show.
Adult Written bylmichellex December 16, 2011

Most realistic carton show on TV

Kid, 12 years old December 11, 2011

awesome show

this is a great show i watch it almost every day
Adult Written byage 10+ October 16, 2011

not very good,fine for 8+

To tell you the truth I don't really like this show. It is not very good. But (despite the tv-14 rating) if your kids want to watch it and they are over the age of 8, it's fine for them.
Parent Written byLATINLUVR September 14, 2011

total awsomeness

i love this cartoon its so true how life is...
Parent of a 1 and 8 year old Written bySteffauri516 July 21, 2011

Old fashioned funny show, but watch out~

I enjoyed this show when I was younger, and some episodes are still alright now. I have an 8 year old daughter and I'd think this show was too iffy for a kid that age; there is nothing too extreme in this show like violence/blood, sex or excessive cursing, but it is there in mild doses. The main character is an upstanding man who tries to always do the right thing and lead a wholesome life, there are a lot of stereotypes evident in the show which is always a negative. Ex: Redneck/ignorant Southerners, Asians with heavy accents and the Texans not knowing that there are any other races of Asians except for Chinese and Japanese, trashy and homely women. Are some examples...There is some drinking in this show, on rare occasions someone will get drunk and in one episode Hank smokes marijuana. I'd rate this show off for any child 10-11 and under.
Adult Written bykingofthehill889 July 11, 2011

Love it!

Drinking + smoking a lot. B*stard and h*ll are used consistantly.
Kid, 9 years old June 25, 2011

Ah this is great

I LOVE this show, I watch it every night, but there is some innuendo.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycouscous781 June 19, 2011

Good, Characters Iffy at Times

It is a great show! Hank is probably the best role model TV dad on television, Peggy is a bit too annoying, and everyone else needs some moral work, like Nancy, Dale's wife, has an affair with another character (John Redcorn). Overall good show!
Parent of a 2 year old Written bynutthouse00 May 16, 2011

Perfect for Teens

No matter what, Hank (the father) is does or tries his best to do the right thing at what ever cost. That is something I think teenagers should experience, in contrast to Homer Simpson or Peter Griffin.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJoe_P_Fischer April 28, 2011

On for 11 and up, off for younger.

The show was made by Mike Judge, the genius behind Beavis and Butt-head. But does it come close to anywhere as dirty? Think again. The show has mild language and some sexual things in it, but it's also very well nice as some of the messages are positive and the main characters do show respect for each other.
Kid, 12 years old March 8, 2011

Really Good

This show is pretty funny and I like it a lot . Sometimes minor words are sprinkled around like H , D and A . Every once in a while the B word will show up . Sometimes stories revolve around sex .
Teen, 13 years old Written byKinbJune February 28, 2011

King of the Good Shows

I'm not so sure that this show should've gotten what it deserved, saying that this is "iffy" for ages 13 and up. I honestly thought that when the first time I saw it, it really didn't have such and impact. It focuses more on the story than profanity, and this is probably the reason this is the first show aired on Adult Swim at night. It's weak in feeling. Although the characters are interesting and they don't focus so much on jokes as they focus on what is really important. You can be funny, but if you don't have a story, you can kiss your Academy award good-bye.