All member reviews for King of the Hill

Wickedly funny at times, but not for all tastes.

Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 December 30, 2009

14+

This show is OK, but it has some innuendo that is not suitable for anyone 13 years of age and under, in my opinion, and the language sometimes isn't suitable for anyone under 12 or 13.
Kid, 9 years old December 25, 2009

BAD!!!

HATE IT!
Kid, 10 years old December 2, 2009

Funny Show For Teens And Tweens

This is hilarious and pretty mild. I like the sarcastic sense of humor.
Kid, 12 years old October 25, 2009

it is awsome
Kid, 10 years old September 19, 2009

It's not that bad

The language is really mild . Some episodes are worse than others but overall it's a great show that's not too inappropriate .
Kid, 12 years old August 25, 2009

What the?

this show is something kids should miss but adults should like.
Teen, 14 years old Written byzackaback August 7, 2009

Funny Show
Teen, 13 years old Written byCommoncensor July 24, 2009

Best show ever !

This is my all time favorite show! Dale is a chain smoker and always smokes for humor ) they always drink beer in an alley too . Language can be a little bad but nothing ever worse than " d " . I always watch it . I love it !
Teen, 16 years old Written bymovieloverman1234 July 24, 2009

I love this show. Its super funny. Theres minimal language, sexual themes and drinking but none of it is bad comepared to some shows like family guy. Good show classic.
Kid, 12 years old July 17, 2009

great show

even though theres tons of alcohol drinking, cigarette smoking and sometimes mild lagnuage and mild sexual content episodes usually offer good morals and positive messages
Kid, 2 years old July 17, 2009

really good

this show ROCKS i watch it all the time on fox and cartoon network at night and love the show beavis and butthead
Teen, 13 years old Written byMattyboy675 July 4, 2009

Preeteen Texas humor

Ahh.. King of the Hill. Who could ever forget Hank, Luanne, Bobby, Kahn, Peggy, and the rest of the gang? I sure can't. From the creator of Beavis and Butthead Mike Judge provides us with a show about the lives of a typical Texas family. The animation, art style, and humor is where this show is prime. The only part about this show falls flat on his face is how characters speak. For example, Boomhauer, he talks so fast I do not understand him. Now for the content. We already established that this show is a good one, let's move on to how old someone should be to watch this show. Since this show is TV-PG, it isn't for all ages. There is some beer drinking and some mild innuendo. Although there is not enough so that little kids cannot watch it. In fact, I think The Simpsons and Futurama are more inappropriate than this show. I do reccomend that everyone can watch it, but if you are younger, get some permission before you watch this show. But for you younger ones out there, this show teaches life lessons. Overall, I would say 12 is the best age for this show
Teen, 14 years old Written byshanno15 June 10, 2009

Hilarious

This is one of my favorite shows, its really funny, and it never gets old!
Kid, 12 years old May 31, 2009

ok

could be better.pretty funny.
Kid, 12 years old May 13, 2009

Funny!

I think it was funny! I watch it alot . It's not to bad but sometimes it can get bad .
Teen, 14 years old Written byLydia D. May 11, 2009

A Very Funny Show, But Not for Everyone

Sometimes I see an episode that keeps me laughing non-stop the entire 20 minutes. Other times, I don't manage one good chuckle. BUT, overall, it is very good show. And, I don't think it glorifies Texas. Several of the main characters adore Texas, and it may seem the show is glorifying Texas at times, but watch it enough and you'll realize they are as much making fun of, as glorifying. And, as far as viewing age goes, I think 10+ should be fine, as the show rarely has anything openly sexual, violent, or offensive. In fact, I'm leaning towards nine.
Teen, 16 years old Written byOtakuKing March 5, 2009

Meh...

Good enough for laughts, but Mike Judge's previous show, Beavis and Butthead, was better.
Teen, 14 years old Written byVolcanoTaco January 6, 2009

13+? Are you serious?????

This show is wickedly funny. Its just that little kids wont get it. The Hills- Hank(father), Peggy ( mother), Bobby (Son) and Luanne (Neice). This show has very minimal very dry language where the cursing is h---, Jack---, a--, and other much harmless language. One of my favorite episodes is where bobby learns self defense in a woemans class and takes revenge on all of his tormenters by kicking them "where the sun dont shine" and ends up kicking his dad there and when trying to kick his mom finds out that doesnt work with woeman. This show is incredible funny. I say any one ten and up can watch.
Teen, 17 years old Written byElmoRock3113 April 9, 2008

HA HA HA!

I watch this show whenever it's on. I find it hilarious what they go through and laugh out loud a lot. You have to have a certain taste for this kind of show though.
Teen, 17 years old Written byitisme April 9, 2008

Sometimes funny

For me, the episodes are either funny, or they're not. It all depends on the premise.