Wickedly funny at times, but not for all tastes.

Teen, 14 years old Written byLydia D. May 11, 2009

A Very Funny Show, But Not for Everyone

Sometimes I see an episode that keeps me laughing non-stop the entire 20 minutes. Other times, I don't manage one good chuckle. BUT, overall, it is very good show. And, I don't think it glorifies Texas. Several of the main characters adore Texas, and it may seem the show is glorifying Texas at times, but watch it enough and you'll realize they are as much making fun of, as glorifying. And, as far as viewing age goes, I think 10+ should be fine, as the show rarely has anything openly sexual, violent, or offensive. In fact, I'm leaning towards nine.
Teen, 16 years old Written byOtakuKing March 5, 2009

Good enough for laughts, but Mike Judge's previous show, Beavis and Butthead, was better.
Teen, 17 years old Written byElmoRock3113 April 9, 2008

I watch this show whenever it's on. I find it hilarious what they go through and laugh out loud a lot. You have to have a certain taste for this kind of show though.
Teen, 17 years old Written byitisme April 9, 2008

Sometimes funny

For me, the episodes are either funny, or they're not. It all depends on the premise.
Teen, 13 years old Written byaa April 9, 2008
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Adult Written bydjb952 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byshots April 9, 2008

most kids wont get this show

i would say 14+ up because most kids wont get most of the things on this show
Adult Written byMr. Strong April 9, 2008

Okay, I admit that this show is hillarious, but the dirty jokes about sex are just tooooooooo much!
a pretty smart, funny show appropriate for kids 4+. Note: some kids will definitely not get the humor.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoveeluvvr666 April 9, 2008

Busting Guts Here!!!...

This show is laugh-out-loud funny. Even though it is funny, though, it will be hard to understand for ages 9 and under.

this show is ok but some times boring it has a little bit of sex when john redcorn has sex with nancy who is married to dale who is a chain smoker and is always govermental suspicous and hank is wierd the way he is upsesed with propane (wierd)

way to appropriot

to appropriot to be on fox sundays. fine for kids 2+

i laughed

This show is good, but there is a lot of cussing and sexual references. but me and my 9 year old brother watch it and my parents know so its ok for kids!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written bySillygostly April 9, 2008
Adult Written byddue2be April 9, 2008

Its actually really tame.

Its not as wild as it seems actually its not wild at all. Some things are questionable though, very dry humor.
Teen, 17 years old Written byrachelemae April 9, 2008

This is is great!

I have watched this show since it has been on TV. I believe that each show has a really good message in it. And all kids should be able to watch it. Some of the episodes are a little PG-13. But most of them are fine.
Teen, 14 years old Written byILUVMEAT April 9, 2008

I love this show

Me and my parents always watch this show (well the new episodes most of the time) This show is appropriate for anyone. Its content is mild and social behavior is great since it models real life. It is a must watch. My dad is always comparing me to bobby becuse I obviously act like him. Over all, its good stuff.