All member reviews for Kitchen Nightmares

Fiery Ramsay mouths off at U.S. restaurateurs.

Adult Written bysega31098 August 21, 2012

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

As usual, Ramsay is pretty blunt and uses taboo words (strong language is beeped out). I also do get a bit annoyed when he throws away food: I'd eat it. However, it is a fascinating show that shows how a poor quality restaurant can turn into a great place. Ramsay can also be quite compassionate, and only uses blunt words to criticize, rather than to demean. I'd like to try some of these restaurants: They look delicious.
Kid, 12 years old November 3, 2009

GREAT SHOW BUT SOME INAPROPREAT CONTENT

this show is awsome. But chef ramsly uses words like well swears and uses words that are much worse than that that are interupted by a beep. Also sometimes there is big fights that can be turned into physacal ones. and in one episode a man chef took of his shirt and danced aroung in his underwear sing "i'm to sexy for my shirt to sexy for my shirt". and then the narrator in the backgroung said "there is nothing better than a naked chef". BOTTOM LINE great show but some inapropreat content. And before i rap this up i just need to say of u havent figured it out that Chef ramsly and some of the other chefs are bad role models mainly because of the language they use and how physical they are when they get mad.
Kid, 12 years old December 7, 2011

this has swear words that are beeped out

this is an awesome show but it gets really annoying with beep beep beep really whats the point in even talking if all you're going to say is swear words?
Kid, 11 years old July 24, 2011

Ramsay Calm Down!

Ramsay is OUT of control! He will mock people in a way people should not be mocked by calling their food, f***king, and bloody h**l!
Parent Written byMr. Mario August 17, 2012

Kitchen Nightmares

Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 September 24, 2009

short tempered cook!

i have seen this show only a couple times and let me tell you i know why they call it hells kitchen! that cook really has a bad temper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great!