All member reviews for Knight Rider

Cliched '80s action show hasn't traveled well.

Parent Written byatomist April 6, 2015

Watched the first episode, had numerous hells and dams, so language is a biggie in this one. Also, serious violence throughout, and very skanky bar scenes with women dressed like a Victoria Secret commercial. So, not for young kids. However, for much older kids, say 16 or 18 or older, it's perhaps an interesting show, with lots of creative sci-fi sorts of stuff. At least that's what we gathered from episode 1.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycsmedia789 August 3, 2012

Knight Rider : A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Although it may seem unlikely for a kid my age to know and hear about these classics which aired on NBC in the 80's, I enjoy them. I really enjoy Knight Rider the best as well as The A-Team, The Incredible Hulk, Miami Vice, and Quantum Leap. These shows have a lot action and suspense, but isn't that intense or scary. Sure the rating may be TV-PG, but a kid at least 9 years old will be able to handle it and enjoy this classic. I have seen all of the episodes for this show, and it is very inspirational. David Hasselhoof makes this very excited for children and parents of all ages. Take a look for yourself. You can get the whole series on Netflix, as well as on DVD. I wish they could show this series regularly, like Spongebob Squarepants and Adventure Time.
Parent Written byThe smart guy May 25, 2015

Awesome show!

Seriously? 9+ this is a great show for your kids! It gives a positive message that one man can make a difference!