All parent member reviews for Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness

Adult Written byGdown94 May 4, 2012

Alright, but they minced that characters.

It's alright. The plot of each episode generally carries a positive message, although I have found some to have subtle undercurrents of negative traits, such as acting on your first impulse or disregarding other's feelings. As for the main character, Po, I think they really minced his character in this series. I know it is just a cartoon, but he acts drastically different. In the movie, he was kind, caring, funny, and brave, a character one could describe as having a "heart of gold". However, he had his imperfections, providing children with a positive role model that isn't perfect, such that children don't feel that such a way of life (aside from the kung fu... I mean acting) is not possible. In the cartoon, however, Po is a bit mean, and tends to disregard the feelings of others. In all, he has gone from being a dynamic, positive character to a negative, cardboard character. For that matter, nearly all of the characters have become static and simple.
Adult Written bymoviemaker201 August 6, 2012

Great for the Young Ones, But...

It's cute, but a bit of a disappointment. Little ones will like it, but older ones (past the age of 9) will start to find it (and I quote from my middle school friends) "lame, a fail, I wish it weren't made, a disgrace, etc." If you expected it to be as good as the movies, I hate to disappoint you. Mild martial arts action is in the episodes, but villains are goofy, and Po isn't so scary either. All the other categories are Disney clean. NO educational value whatsoever. Each episode has a message. Po is a good martial artist, and uses his kung-fu to help others.
Parent Written byhelper + February 9, 2012

good

Adult Written byJimHawkinsfan April 7, 2015

Great Lessons, Great Fun

This show is fun, educational, and has postive messages about not acting inviolence, respecting the elderly, and honsety, and not cheating,,nd hard work, secound chances, and many more. Family is a common theme, the kungg fu fighting is short and they never kill anyone, just send them to jail. A few episodes have breif G-rated bathroom talk, ( Like in "A Sight for Sore Eyes" Po without thinking Chao and Junjie that he is so excited he could pee. To every one's embarishment)
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 12, 2012

HERE ARE THE LEGENDS OF THE KUNG FU PANDA!

It's just a good as POM! Nice animation,ultra-catchy theme song,great adventure,ect.In fact,I was blown away by this show even BEFORE it premired! Because after I watched the premiere of the SB episode "Ghoul Fools",they showed an episode called "The Princess and The Po".I watched that episode,and it was SO GREAT!
Adult Written byJEDI micah April 22, 2012

THE STORY CONTINUES!!!

When I saw the commercial for this, I was thinking that Nickelodeon and DreamWorks have gone too far. But when I started watching it, I kinda changed my mind! Once in a while, it's actually pretty entertaining! It may not be as cool as the Kung Fu Panda movies, but it's better than The Penguins of Madagascar! It is on the violent side, but hey! There's a reason why the word "kung fu" is in the title! Anyway, if you love the movies, then you would definitely like the show!
Adult Written byZonoya November 30, 2011

Goddy

I think its okay 2 watch.