All member reviews for Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness

Adult Written byZonoya November 30, 2011

Goddy

I think its okay 2 watch.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypride45 November 14, 2011

its pretty good

its has some violence
Teen, 13 years old Written bySanjay407 November 10, 2011

Read

Rated TV-Y7 FV: Martial Arts Violence and Mild Slapstick Language
Teen, 14 years old Written byshoemtar November 14, 2011

kung fu master

i know that this show is good for kids beacuse i had watched it before and it is very good foer kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySandra Snowleopard December 28, 2011

I laugh until there are tears in my eyes it's so hilarious, and I get this epic feeling whenever hearing the theme song! I totally recommend it! Ah, doesn't "Kung Fu Panda" feel sweet like chocolate cake when rolling those words off your tongue?
Teen, 14 years old Written byBieberFreakinFever December 21, 2011

movie wanna be

i'm sick of nick's shows that constantly try to imatate good movies, because honestly, there only wanna bee's and this show stinks!
Kid, 9 years old December 16, 2011

I love theme song!

ok really great tv series based on the kung fu panda movie. has some mild violence with martial arts but nothing to serious voilence. no blood or gore. pretty good show. ocasionally funny
Kid, 11 years old January 7, 2012

Recommended kids show ^_^

I have watched this show a few and I like it, I think most episodes have good morals like the episode where Po and the Furious-5 defeat that one warthog and he goes to jail and Po,Shi-fu,Tigres,Crane,Monkey,Mantis and viper (I think) take care of him and when the warthog [dad] breaks out of jail he promises to do more fatherly stuff with his son :D
Kid, 12 years old February 7, 2012

tommy's family friendly review

violence is the only thing and there is almost none
Parent Written byhelper + February 9, 2012

good

Kid, 11 years old January 24, 2012

A for Awesome!

This, is, a REALLY good show to make kids think positive. Even I have learned a lot from this video, with zany jokes, positive messages and more. I love it as much as the movie, even the graphics are excelled. Personally the only thing that actually upsets me are the voice actors, sometimes they don't really sound like the characters in the movies. I truly recommend this show to much younger kids, because (personally) this show doesn't have as much intense violence or evil characters like the movie, that might affect your kids' behaviors...
Adult Written byGdown94 May 4, 2012

Alright, but they minced that characters.

It's alright. The plot of each episode generally carries a positive message, although I have found some to have subtle undercurrents of negative traits, such as acting on your first impulse or disregarding other's feelings. As for the main character, Po, I think they really minced his character in this series. I know it is just a cartoon, but he acts drastically different. In the movie, he was kind, caring, funny, and brave, a character one could describe as having a "heart of gold". However, he had his imperfections, providing children with a positive role model that isn't perfect, such that children don't feel that such a way of life (aside from the kung fu... I mean acting) is not possible. In the cartoon, however, Po is a bit mean, and tends to disregard the feelings of others. In all, he has gone from being a dynamic, positive character to a negative, cardboard character. For that matter, nearly all of the characters have become static and simple.
Adult Written byJEDI micah April 22, 2012

THE STORY CONTINUES!!!

When I saw the commercial for this, I was thinking that Nickelodeon and DreamWorks have gone too far. But when I started watching it, I kinda changed my mind! Once in a while, it's actually pretty entertaining! It may not be as cool as the Kung Fu Panda movies, but it's better than The Penguins of Madagascar! It is on the violent side, but hey! There's a reason why the word "kung fu" is in the title! Anyway, if you love the movies, then you would definitely like the show!
Kid, 11 years old May 8, 2012

Made my little brother meaner

My brother is five years old. I am ten. This show somwhat hypnotised him, and taught him that trying to kill your brother is A-Ok. I think this show encourages violence. Do not watch if you have kids under seven.
Kid, 10 years old March 20, 2012

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adult Written bymoviemaker201 August 6, 2012

Great for the Young Ones, But...

It's cute, but a bit of a disappointment. Little ones will like it, but older ones (past the age of 9) will start to find it (and I quote from my middle school friends) "lame, a fail, I wish it weren't made, a disgrace, etc." If you expected it to be as good as the movies, I hate to disappoint you. Mild martial arts action is in the episodes, but villains are goofy, and Po isn't so scary either. All the other categories are Disney clean. NO educational value whatsoever. Each episode has a message. Po is a good martial artist, and uses his kung-fu to help others.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylivi727 July 9, 2012

Funny show!

Funny show
Teen, 13 years old Written byShadowofchaos41 February 21, 2012

awesomeness

I watch it all the time I love it
Parent Written bygiaza August 24, 2013

Not appropriate for kids under 10 anymore!

There are putting in a lot more sexual themes that I do not deem appropriate for a children's show. If this were on teen nick it wouldn't matter much, but since they market it as family friendly they should warn about episodes containing scenes like kissing. Like in Secret Admirer there was a slobbery kiss. This kiss was shown in slow motion. This girl from the looks is 8 or 9 but acts like a very crazy woman! She even barks and pants at Po! Not appropriate for kids anymore!
Teen, 16 years old Written byAddictedtoComputers July 14, 2013

One of the best Nicktoons.

This show is amazing. The CGI is solid, the characters are very cool, and I really love everything about it. I love this show. Give it a chance.