All member reviews for Lab Rats

Great messages and lots of fun in family-friendly comedy.

Kid, 11 years old April 29, 2012

ROCKS!

Me and My brother never miss it. It rocks!
Educator and Parent Written byPointy-a-parent December 17, 2013

For skeptical parents, both with positive and negative points

Hi Families, It's me Pointy have a lot of points in my reviews, hints the name, This is a typical Disney XD TV show. I truly don't care for it because...... 1) No positive role models, you have a dumb older brother (which really is his character it for the comic relief) a smart, but rude middle brother and a girly high school sister. Plus Leo. 2) Unlike my taste and very much like it's normal format, Disney XD has created a comical TV show for preteens and teens. Basically you have four siblings playing pranks, trying to fit in or fighting evil. Yes it does have a back story about sibling love, loyalty etc., that is very slight. 3) Like all Disney XD TV shows, it has some modern language, which doesn't bother me very much, but for some parents can be a big one. Though I would never let my children say some modern words. So to the positive, this is a amoral TV show. Amoral means in between. It's not bad, but it isn't good. It won't harm your child, but it is mostly a waste of time. So here's my advice to you if you have the time, watch all of the episodes, make a list of the dumb/useless ones, the okay ones and the good ones. Then allow your child to watch the good ones. For more reviews like this one look for my name at the top or bottom of a review on what ever movie or TV show you are looking at. ~Pointy
Kid, 12 years old March 2, 2012

cool show

a cool, interesting, futuristic, show
Kid, 11 years old June 10, 2012

I giggled!

OK, that was a strange title... but, it's true. I actually giggled at a Disney show! Lab Rats is actually a good show! I love how all the characters have their own personalities and not literal clones. I mean that by the characters aren't exactly the same or photocopied from some randomly amazing show. The adults are strong, positive characters that you can compare to adults you can see in the world, unlike typical adult characters which are either dumber than a sack of doorknobs or nonexistent. The jokes are actually funny, instead of predictable things that you've seen a million times and not wanting to see again. So, Watch It! :3
Adult Written bymanuelmedia March 10, 2012

Awsome show

This is going to be Disney XD's best show yet. Awsomeness everywhere
Parent of a 5, 6, 7, and 11 year old Written byAnEpicGuy December 4, 2012

Disappointed

Thought it would be good, but it is NOT. Sure, it's family-appropriate, but the time should not be wasted on this. It gets a little violent and sexy, but a lot of lessons are learned. But don't waste your time unless your having a "family TV night" and your kids really want to see this.
Parent Written byMazingmia August 31, 2013

Puts a smile on my face :)

I find disney shows very cheesy when it comes to their jokes, but I could not stop laughing when I watched this show. I love the futuristic bionic power to it, the relationships and It's very entertaining! I think kids and teens will love this show just because it puts a smile on ur face. Great job actors, great job disney! (Btw, I'm 15 I don't know y it says I'm a parent :P)
Kid, 12 years old August 26, 2013

Love the show, favorite show on Disney

This is my favorite Disney show! The show highlights family, relationships, independence, responsibility, and bravery. A couple of crushes, the only violence is kicking and punching, nothing that would disturb kids, fast-paced, funny. Must-watch on Disney XD. A couple of subtle jokes.
Kid, 10 years old July 25, 2012

a little iffy

i watched it and it had the word freaking witch is iffy
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSKY42 April 13, 2012

wow

Wow another disney show going straight down the drain
Kid, 10 years old March 19, 2012

Love It!!!

I love the show and think that it shows the diffrence between relationships with families.
Parent Written byhimeh May 14, 2015

Lab Rats & Body image

It's inappropriate to feed negative stereotypes about body image to children. The shorter of the two young men receives constant criticism and gets mocked for his size and "weakness". How do you think an under weight or over weight child would feel while watching this?
Teen, 13 years old Written byTeslaModelS January 4, 2014

Really cool show

I started watching Lab Rats at age 12. However, it's appropriate for kids 9 and up. My parents don't let me watch many shows because some have a lot of "girlfriend and boyfriend" stuff that is "inappropriate". This show, however, is appropriate according to their standards. Lab Rats is funny and exciting and has many positive messages. The best part is the characters and their unique personalities which makes it very interesting to watch. However, sometimes the laugh soundtrack gets annoying because they are always making jokes. Still, my parents, my older sister, and I all love watching this show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPunky5558 June 28, 2012

Really good (even for early teens)!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that this is one of the best shows on Disney XD. I know I'm 13 but still I have 3 siblings that make me watch it and now the only reason I watch Disney now is this fabulous, amazing show.
Kid, 6 years old July 8, 2015

Not the bestest show it's ok

Not appropriate for kids four and five because there's fighting in it.
Kid, 11 years old August 13, 2014

Great Show But...

Lab Rats is a really funny show and it is NOT just your average child sitcom. It's a really positive show however in some episodes there is some fighting scenes. There is also some 'evil' characters including a guy who wants to kill the Lab Rats. It's great for tweens but not for young kids.
Kid, 10 years old June 11, 2014

BORING

So I was watching this show MAINLY because Austin and Ally was coming on next and I thought "I think I can survive this show that's probably boring" so I watched it. When I was watching it, it was SO boring, I almost fell ASLEEP (literally). The humor is cheesy and the storyline was boring, I would rate it 0 stars if I could -.- I was SO happy when Austin and Ally came on. Terrible just TERRIBLE
Kid, 10 years old April 20, 2014

Lab Rats

This show is amazing! Great acting, great jokes, great plots, everything! I really recommend this show!
Teen, 13 years old Written byDuckCommander13 April 17, 2014

I love LabRats

This show is really funny and there is nothing to be concerned about.
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 March 30, 2013

Funny and entertaining

This is really funny and interesting. And I really like Adam, Bree. Chase and Leo's friendships. :)