All teen and kid member reviews for Lab Rats

Kid, 11 years old April 29, 2012

ROCKS!

Me and My brother never miss it. It rocks!
Kid, 12 years old March 2, 2012

cool show

a cool, interesting, futuristic, show
Kid, 11 years old June 10, 2012

I giggled!

OK, that was a strange title... but, it's true. I actually giggled at a Disney show! Lab Rats is actually a good show! I love how all the characters have their own personalities and not literal clones. I mean that by the characters aren't exactly the same or photocopied from some randomly amazing show. The adults are strong, positive characters that you can compare to adults you can see in the world, unlike typical adult characters which are either dumber than a sack of doorknobs or nonexistent. The jokes are actually funny, instead of predictable things that you've seen a million times and not wanting to see again. So, Watch It! :3
Kid, 10 years old July 25, 2012

a little iffy

i watched it and it had the word freaking witch is iffy
Kid, 12 years old August 26, 2013

Love the show, favorite show on Disney

This is my favorite Disney show! The show highlights family, relationships, independence, responsibility, and bravery. A couple of crushes, the only violence is kicking and punching, nothing that would disturb kids, fast-paced, funny. Must-watch on Disney XD. A couple of subtle jokes.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSKY42 April 13, 2012

wow

Wow another disney show going straight down the drain
Kid, 10 years old March 19, 2012

Love It!!!

I love the show and think that it shows the diffrence between relationships with families.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTeslaModelS January 4, 2014

Really cool show

I started watching Lab Rats at age 12. However, it's appropriate for kids 9 and up. My parents don't let me watch many shows because some have a lot of "girlfriend and boyfriend" stuff that is "inappropriate". This show, however, is appropriate according to their standards. Lab Rats is funny and exciting and has many positive messages. The best part is the characters and their unique personalities which makes it very interesting to watch. However, sometimes the laugh soundtrack gets annoying because they are always making jokes. Still, my parents, my older sister, and I all love watching this show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPunky5558 June 28, 2012

Really good (even for early teens)!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that this is one of the best shows on Disney XD. I know I'm 13 but still I have 3 siblings that make me watch it and now the only reason I watch Disney now is this fabulous, amazing show.
Kid, 6 years old July 8, 2015

Not the bestest show it's ok

Not appropriate for kids four and five because there's fighting in it.
Kid, 9 years old July 5, 2015

Awesome but...

I LOVE this show, it's really funny I think everyone should watch it. The only problem is that in season 3 the RUIN the show by changing the set from the lab to a Bionic Academy in the middle of the ocean,. When they did that they took out all the fun of the show. Even though it needs work it's still a great, family friendly show!
Kid, 11 years old August 13, 2014

Great Show But...

Lab Rats is a really funny show and it is NOT just your average child sitcom. It's a really positive show however in some episodes there is some fighting scenes. There is also some 'evil' characters including a guy who wants to kill the Lab Rats. It's great for tweens but not for young kids.
Kid, 10 years old June 11, 2014

BORING

So I was watching this show MAINLY because Austin and Ally was coming on next and I thought "I think I can survive this show that's probably boring" so I watched it. When I was watching it, it was SO boring, I almost fell ASLEEP (literally). The humor is cheesy and the storyline was boring, I would rate it 0 stars if I could -.- I was SO happy when Austin and Ally came on. Terrible just TERRIBLE
Kid, 10 years old April 20, 2014

Lab Rats

This show is amazing! Great acting, great jokes, great plots, everything! I really recommend this show!
Teen, 13 years old Written byDuckCommander13 April 17, 2014

I love LabRats

This show is really funny and there is nothing to be concerned about.
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 March 30, 2013

Funny and entertaining

This is really funny and interesting. And I really like Adam, Bree. Chase and Leo's friendships. :)
Kid, 11 years old March 16, 2013

Very Funny But Typical Disney Flick.

Review by rsm2. Very funny but typical Disney flick. Nothing bad or innapropriate, but might bore some preteens. Nothing special Disney addition.
Teen, 15 years old Written bykatcar12 July 21, 2012

Cute show!

Unlike the other disney shows, the kids on Lab Rats are very nice. The show may be really silly and unrealistic... but it's cute and I like the characters!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byCornholita April 11, 2012

LOL!

This show makes me laugh. I think it's really cool because I love futuristic shows, and Lab Rats is very funny. A+
Kid, 10 years old March 3, 2012

Lab Rats

Lab Rats is a show that you thinks will be good,and it is at first!,but the show will run out of good ideas and put something random,i can already tell that by seeing 2 episodes. Overall Lab Rats is an okay show.