All member reviews for Lab Rats

Great messages and lots of fun in family-friendly comedy.

Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2014

cool!

bionics awesome and technolgy bright to the eyes at night
Kid, 11 years old August 9, 2014

Great lessons!

It has great life lessons about helping others and people you care about even if there not the nicest to you. It has great role models and it will get you on the edge of your seat it's great trust me!
Kid, 10 years old June 11, 2014

BORING

So I was watching this show MAINLY because Austin and Ally was coming on next and I thought "I think I can survive this show that's probably boring" so I watched it. When I was watching it, it was SO boring, I almost fell ASLEEP (literally). The humor is cheesy and the storyline was boring, I would rate it 0 stars if I could -.- I was SO happy when Austin and Ally came on. Terrible just TERRIBLE
Kid, 10 years old June 7, 2014

Good, But Be Careful

It is a really good show I have watched every episode at least 3 times and it's really funny with a lot of great messages but there is violence with the battle scenes and episodes like Bionic Showdown and Taken include potential death so you should know your child and what they can handle before they start watching it.
Kid, 11 years old May 18, 2014

Fun show!

This is an amazing show! In my opinion, it also has a lot of true facts about science in it! Outstanding job Disney!
Kid, 8 years old May 17, 2014

lab rats is really funny!

it is exciting and funny...a great combination.It also has awesome characters.
Kid, 10 years old April 20, 2014

Lab Rats

This show is amazing! Great acting, great jokes, great plots, everything! I really recommend this show!
Teen, 13 years old Written byDuckCommander13 April 17, 2014

I love LabRats

This show is really funny and there is nothing to be concerned about.
Kid, 12 years old April 16, 2014

Is disney channel taking over lab rats

Lab rats is an awesome show, but now... it has corny joke and leo is getting on my nerves
Kid, 11 years old March 26, 2014

Pretty Good!!!!

I was surprised at how amazing this show is!!! It has great humor and funny comments. There is some rude humor and name calling, though that is pretty much it. It is a great show... for 1 or 2 episodes. Once you watch 3 or 4, it gets kind of boring. Over all, it is a GREAT show!!! Couldn't stop laughing!!! Hope I could help, Dani
Written byAnonymous February 9, 2014

Pretty Entertaining for Disney

I honestly can't believe how interested I am with this show. Now, I'm not saying that it's a disappointment. I'm even willing to say it's one of the greater shows Disney has decided to make. The characters need a little more fleshing out. Adam's a stereotypical jock. Bree's a stereotypical female teenager. Chase is a stereotypical nerd. But at some points in the show, they become dynamic. Even the arse-head of a father, Mister Davenport (who is one of my favorite characters), has a few layers beneath his snarky "I am awesome, bow down to my superiority" shell. The jokes tend to get rather stale, but you can get a few giggles out of the experience, which is pretty amazing for Disney's standards. As long as Disney doesn't ruin this, I will be mildly happy.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTeslaModelS January 4, 2014

Really cool show

I started watching Lab Rats at age 12. However, it's appropriate for kids 9 and up. My parents don't let me watch many shows because some have a lot of "girlfriend and boyfriend" stuff that is "inappropriate". This show, however, is appropriate according to their standards. Lab Rats is funny and exciting and has many positive messages. The best part is the characters and their unique personalities which makes it very interesting to watch. However, sometimes the laugh soundtrack gets annoying because they are always making jokes. Still, my parents, my older sister, and I all love watching this show.
Kid, 10 years old December 28, 2013

Lab rats

It's fun and hilarious but kind of snarky.
Educator and Parent Written byPointy-a-parent December 17, 2013

For skeptical parents, both with positive and negative points

Hi Families, It's me Pointy have a lot of points in my reviews, hints the name, This is a typical Disney XD TV show. I truly don't care for it because...... 1) No positive role models, you have a dumb older brother (which really is his character it for the comic relief) a smart, but rude middle brother and a girly high school sister. Plus Leo. 2) Unlike my taste and very much like it's normal format, Disney XD has created a comical TV show for preteens and teens. Basically you have four siblings playing pranks, trying to fit in or fighting evil. Yes it does have a back story about sibling love, loyalty etc., that is very slight. 3) Like all Disney XD TV shows, it has some modern language, which doesn't bother me very much, but for some parents can be a big one. Though I would never let my children say some modern words. So to the positive, this is a amoral TV show. Amoral means in between. It's not bad, but it isn't good. It won't harm your child, but it is mostly a waste of time. So here's my advice to you if you have the time, watch all of the episodes, make a list of the dumb/useless ones, the okay ones and the good ones. Then allow your child to watch the good ones. For more reviews like this one look for my name at the top or bottom of a review on what ever movie or TV show you are looking at. ~Pointy
Parent Written byMazingmia August 31, 2013

Puts a smile on my face :)

I find disney shows very cheesy when it comes to their jokes, but I could not stop laughing when I watched this show. I love the futuristic bionic power to it, the relationships and It's very entertaining! I think kids and teens will love this show just because it puts a smile on ur face. Great job actors, great job disney! (Btw, I'm 15 I don't know y it says I'm a parent :P)
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 March 30, 2013

Funny and entertaining

This is really funny and interesting. And I really like Adam, Bree. Chase and Leo's friendships. :)
Kid, 11 years old March 16, 2013

Very Funny But Typical Disney Flick.

Review by rsm2. Very funny but typical Disney flick. Nothing bad or innapropriate, but might bore some preteens. Nothing special Disney addition.