Great messages and lots of fun in family-friendly comedy.

Adult Written byWolfie711 December 7, 2014

Pretty Good

This show has good messages at the end of each episode, the humor is really good too! Can't get out of an episode without laughing! The only things that took off the star were how Mr. Davenport treats his wife, and also sometimes Adam is trying too hard to be Cosmo from fairly odd parents. (He's just not that stupid!)
Kid, 11 years old August 13, 2014

Great Show But...

Lab Rats is a really funny show and it is NOT just your average child sitcom. It's a really positive show however in some episodes there is some fighting scenes. There is also some 'evil' characters including a guy who wants to kill the Lab Rats. It's great for tweens but not for young kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRainbowie July 1, 2015

Funny

Really funny! The characters are just so unique! I love Lab Rats!
Kid, 10 years old June 11, 2014

BORING

So I was watching this show MAINLY because Austin and Ally was coming on next and I thought "I think I can survive this show that's probably boring" so I watched it. When I was watching it, it was SO boring, I almost fell ASLEEP (literally). The humor is cheesy and the storyline was boring, I would rate it 0 stars if I could -.- I was SO happy when Austin and Ally came on. Terrible just TERRIBLE
Kid, 6 years old July 8, 2015

Not the bestest show it's ok

Not appropriate for kids four and five because there's fighting in it.
Kid, 11 years old June 30, 2015

Really good

This is a really good show, I wouldn't say its the best but I would allow your kid to watch it. There are some great messages about when you do something bad you will get caught, and the characters are generally nice to one another.
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2014

cool!

bionics awesome and technolgy bright to the eyes at night
Kid, 11 years old August 9, 2014

Great lessons!

It has great life lessons about helping others and people you care about even if there not the nicest to you. It has great role models and it will get you on the edge of your seat it's great trust me!
Teen, 13 years old Written byDuckCommander13 April 17, 2014

I love LabRats

This show is really funny and there is nothing to be concerned about.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNASCAR101 July 23, 2013

wow

wow another disney show going straight down the drain
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 March 30, 2013

Funny and entertaining

This is really funny and interesting. And I really like Adam, Bree. Chase and Leo's friendships. :)
Kid, 11 years old March 16, 2013

Very Funny But Typical Disney Flick.

Review by rsm2. Very funny but typical Disney flick. Nothing bad or innapropriate, but might bore some preteens. Nothing special Disney addition.
Teen, 15 years old Written bykatcar12 July 21, 2012

Cute show!

Unlike the other disney shows, the kids on Lab Rats are very nice. The show may be really silly and unrealistic... but it's cute and I like the characters!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byCornholita April 11, 2012

LOL!

This show makes me laugh. I think it's really cool because I love futuristic shows, and Lab Rats is very funny. A+
Kid, 10 years old March 27, 2012

awesome

this show is great
Kid, 10 years old March 3, 2012

Lab Rats

Lab Rats is a show that you thinks will be good,and it is at first!,but the show will run out of good ideas and put something random,i can already tell that by seeing 2 episodes. Overall Lab Rats is an okay show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPhilosoraptor July 19, 2016

The average show expected from Disney Channel, but still worth watching!

This show is very average, as there's a problem arising and the characters make mistakes, fight, then forgive and learn lessons at the end of the episode. But the major appeal is the highly advanced technology. When parents say these shows are wastes of time, remember, that's how you view it from an adult's perspective! Kids like to watch nearly anything on Disney Channel, Disney XD, or Nickelodeon. This show is unpredictable and has twists at times, which is good. The writing is better than in other Disney shows, but there's lots of violence, so don't let little first graders watch it. Good show.
Kid, 10 years old May 1, 2016

Lab Rats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is a great show but cane be violent at times.
Kid, 12 years old April 27, 2016

Awesome

I think it is awesome it good if you like sci-fic
Parent of a 8 year old Written byHabpubayh March 4, 2016