All member reviews for Lalaloopsy

Cute rag dolls teach great lessons despite marketing ties.

Teen, 17 years old Written byadvocatewhat'sright June 3, 2013

It's alright.

How's this not for kids? Yeah the animation looks lousy but this show is A MILLION times better than Sanjay and Craig (Nick's newest and dumbest animated show ever!). If anything, THAT is a show not for kids. And Max and Ruby isn't bad either!
Kid, 10 years old April 29, 2014

God this show

This show is stupid, Jewel Sparkles seems to be bossy and their is a lot of havoc.
Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2014

Cute series, great messages and role models

I think the dolls have good teamwork. They help each other and they are all friends most of the time. In the first episode, the dolls help Berry Jars 'N' Jam break a record of the tallest stack of pancakes. But, Jewel Sparkles is a little bit bossy.
Educator and Parent Written bycrinna January 15, 2014

30 min commercial disguised as a show

This show is insipid. I am disappointed with the storytelling, most of which mostly revolves around each character moaning about not being able to put on a party/show/event with some sort of lucky twist at the end, and very little actual problem solving. There is absolutely no educational value unless you want your child to grow up to be vapid and vain. The color palate of the animation is pastel dominated by light pink. I believe that this show could actually be harmful to young girls (and boys opinion of girls, if they would actually stand watching it.) I think the dolls the show is based on are cute, but the moment the toy company decided to put voices to the dolls their low opinion of the consumer became clear.