All member reviews for Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Kid, 12 years old December 12, 2012

Why so overprotective?

Yes, there's drugs, sex, drinking and most importantly murder, but hey, I started watching this when I was 11 and it was nothing too harsh and I loved Goren & Eames. Goren shows you that you can be strong and pursue your dreams even when you've been torn down before. Eames shows you that it's fine being single and it isn't so terrible. It just gives you a better sense as to what is in this world. Not everyone is a nice person and people you trust might, well, kill you. I think that the way the actors portray these detectives is amazing and I give everyone except Goldblum a high five at doing an awesome job at working on this show and giving me something to do when I got home from school.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThreeDaysGracesGirl October 17, 2010

"Iffy for 15-18"... WHAT?!

..."Iffy for ages 15-18"... Give me a BREAK. I'd love to know who's reviewing this. It's probably some extremely protective parent who has their kids living in a bubble. This show's amazing, ALL of the Law and Orders are awesome! Please, seeing the "Iffy for ages 15-18" just makes me furious. Wow... just... just wow.... Maybe they're considering those who can't handle situations like they're discussing. (Which just baffles me.) Fine for 12+. That review's still making me angry. Please, iffy for 15-18....
Teen, 14 years old Written by96grlpowrCE June 13, 2010

A good show, but not for most kids!

I watched this show a lot growing up because my parents were avid Law & Order watchers and, well, they would never let me turn the channel when it came on. I enjoyed the mystery aspect of the show but I remember there were a lot of disturbing images that gave me the creeps. Because not only do you see dead bodies but sometimes they show murders taking place, as I recall. So yeah... little kids shouldn't be seeing this show, because it's very violent and can be quite scary.
Kid, 10 years old November 15, 2009

A Thrilling Interesting Show But May Be Too Scary For Younger Kids

My parents and I watch this show a lot and we love it! It is a thrilling, interesting show and has you guessing who committed the crime too. I find it more intesting than regular Law and Order and more appropriate than SVU. I have to say though that when I was younger (7-8) I was terrified of watching this show. I was afriad that these crimes where going to happen to me (but I was a scardy cat). I think that this show is great for families that have kids 9+ because younger kids might not only get easily scared by the show, but might not get the show.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMONIQUEsomone April 9, 2008

I LOVE THIS SHOW

THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOW EVER I LOVE IT ALWAYS AND I DONT HAVE ANY CHILDREN B/C IM ONLY 14 SO WHAT DO U EXPECT I WATCH IT EVERY CHANCE I GET B/C OF ITS AWESOMENESS