All teen and kid member reviews for LazyTown

Teen, 15 years old Written bykatcar12 March 14, 2012

Waste of your kid's time

Catchy theme song. One of the kids acts really selfish and spoiled. If your child is a "copycat" you don't want them watching this. The villain may be scary to young kids. The only good thing about the show is it promotes exercising. But honestly, have your kids watch educational shows like Sesame Street, Arthur, Curious George, and Berenstein Bears. This show is garbage.
Teen, 14 years old Written byZoldor April 9, 2008

Love It

I absolutely love this show, even if I'm not in it's projected audience. It has wonderful music, and manages to entertain people with an IQ of more than 3, which is better than most TV shows these days. Basically, I give this show an A++++.
Teen, 17 years old Written byndrwcd October 26, 2013

anything but lazy

The show is ok,it's meant for the kids but I watch the show once in a while occasionally but with the combination of very fast paced jump cuts,bright colors and characters moving all over the place without a break can get a bit tiring to watch at times
Kid, 11 years old August 11, 2012

I still get nightmares from it

creepy
Teen, 16 years old Written byPITLadyPalutena99 July 31, 2012

pause for older girls.

In the earlier episodes you could see stephanie's underwear and her dress is too short.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 5, 2009

No more!

This show is about a girl who dances with friends! The villain is a loser. He can't do anything. Don't watch this!

Teen, 13 years old Written byDarky'sReviews July 11, 2014

It Has ALOT Of Flaws But Is Strangely Nostalgic

This show has some of the dullest and dumbest characters I've seen in a LONG time. Pretty much all of them are restricted tight to stereotypes such as the trickster, the snotty rich boy, the candy addict, the hyper tech nerd, I can go on all day. And the villain is pretty darn stupid, even by preschool television standards. I mean, he doesn't seem to have a really good reason why he sticks around in Lazy Town trying to prevent Sportacus from making the town lively again and he gets away with SO many slipups during his missions (Not even Sportacus realizes that it was obviously Robbie doing all the wrong doings until the end, the only person that actually gets suspicious is the Candy Addict which is rather sad.) It's also rather creepy how 85% of the characters are weirdly made puppets and you can't see their legs half of the time and the musical numbers, oh gosh you do not want them playing in the car 24/7, they are just painful to listen to. However, I often get a nostalgic feel every time my sister watches them again, I know it's weird, since I know how much of a trashy show this is but just by watching Stephanie and the puppets experiencing the simple days of being a kid, it reminds me of how fortunate they are to have a live that has no limits, a life where it's just about playing baseball, being a scout, baking cakes and having fun with Sportacus. There isn't much to be concerned about besides some very mild violence, some pretty bad role models (I'm looking at you Stingy) and they probably should have gotten a "Do Not Try This At Home" sign due to Sportacus's ridiculous stunts. Overall, while I wouldn't recommend this show to anyone over 10, it's one of those shows that it's so bad, it's actually decent.
Kid, 12 years old March 23, 2011

When I was little the bad guy used to give me nightmares, other than that it was fine.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDarkMidnight January 31, 2011

Would you believe me when I say some songs are...good?

It's a decent show, weird, yes. But I can tolerate it. Though the puppet people irritate me, the show isn't meant for me, it's meant for 'little' kids.. just let them watch and see what they think.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysanban6 July 22, 2010

Overall, it's pretty good.

Teaches kids the values of good-eating and excersize. I like it, my little brother, who is two, likes it, too. They do get into playfights sometimes. Robbie Rotten is a very bad role model! I hope kids pick up on that, though. Heck, one of the girls, Trixie, is a meanie, Ziggy is addicted to candy, Stingy is well, stingy, and Pixel is a computer addict. Stephanie and Sportacus are fantastic role models, though, and often get the others to play with them to encourage them eating right and staying active.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 July 6, 2010

Odd...

The characters are pretty weird and why is it called Lazytown if its about not being lazy? Unless they were making a joke but most kids watching the show are too young to understand sarcasm. It doesn't seem too education to me, but that's just my opinion. Definitely okay for kids.
Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2010

Uh.. okay.

Ok for youngies, I personally don't like this one.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byLiam ingram August 23, 2015

Lazy town

It's really good but it has stuff like sportacus has a sugar melt down and goes all strange like the sports day episode and that might upset little ones and there's a episode when there's lots of smoke and Stephanie has pillows on her ears because the music it too loud and in some episodes ziggy is stuck in things like lots of sweets and pizzas but is good at the end
Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2015

I hate it but young kids might like it

This show is a delight but not for me but young might like it.
Kid, 11 years old November 2, 2014

Nick Jr.'s Best

I think that Nick Jr has a winner with LazyTown! It's funny and creative but can get a tad crazy when commotion stirs up among Stingy and Ziggy.
Kid, 10 years old February 26, 2014

Encourages kids not to be lazy, but too dug into kids and can be very cheesy and too fancy pants.
Kid, 9 years old August 17, 2013

U: Universal

all ages admitted
Kid, 10 years old June 1, 2011

GIVE LAZY TOWN A CHANS

let kids wach lazy town they need it give lazytown a nother chance PLESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!