All member reviews for LEGO Ninjago: The Series

Fun and action-packed ... for an extended toy commercial.

Teen, 17 years old Written byGresh854 March 13, 2013

Best Kids Show Ever

I'm a teen and I love this series. This series is one of the best kids shows I have ever seen. The shows plot and story is great. The show has the main ingredients: Action, Humor, Heart, and Soul. A lot of kids and some adults would love this show because it is funny and action-packed. The show does contain some violence and some jokes that are not so kid-friendly but young kids wouldn't understand. Overall this show is incredible and is amazing. Rating: 9.8
Adult Written bybaba 1 May 13, 2012

Lego Ninjago

This is the best! Rated 6+! By watching this awsome lego series, your child would pick up the ability of concentration, patience, and teamwork.
Kid, 9 years old July 5, 2012

good

great show, just make sure that the kids are ready for when garmadon kills the great devourer and green blood flooded the city
Kid, 12 years old August 12, 2013

Im glad Ninjago is coming back later this year.

Great show. Thats all I can say.
Kid, 10 years old May 6, 2012

One of the best TV Shows airing presently on CN.

I've seen every episode of Lego Ninjago, and let me say, it's actually a really great show. Some kids don't see it, but this show teaches kids about teamwork, patience, loyalty, and some other good mesages. Although the violence is mostly mild, the finale (Rise of the Great Devourer/Day of the Great Devourer) contains some images and scenes of a large snake that consumes everything. This might freak out the younger viewers. At first, I thought this was pointless, poorly written, and cheesy beyond belief, since it was based on a franchise of toys. But then, after the episodes, I started to think that this was really good and that there should be more TV shows like it. As long as young children (4-5) have parental guidance, it's OK for them to watch it. But 7 and up will most likely end up liking this show. Bottom Line: Really good show, kids will end up having a blast with it (and maybe a laugh or two).
Kid, 12 years old January 2, 2015

Season 3 Ruined It

My siblings loved the show until season 3. They watched every premiere of the new season and the violence and scariness was pretty bad for kids under 8. Then the finale hit. Zane the "ice ninja" was killed to save the day and defeat the "Overlord". This made my brother cry! Also, the love for this "Nya" character spread at "Jay" and "Cole" "the Earth ninja" is a bit awkward for young kids.
Kid, 7 years old August 3, 2013

This is really good i think they should make a tv show of lego marvel superheroes

Ahh lego you just give me pure awesomeness
Kid, 11 years old April 26, 2013

VERY GOOD FOR AGES 6-9

Review for Lego Ninjago episodes: VIOLENCE: 4/10. Infrequent Lego ninja battles/duels. Lego skeletons are chopped comically by Lego ninjas with swords. They fall apart, and seconds later their body disappears into thin air. Lego Ninjas jump from Lego dragons, and land on the ground, sometimes in fighting stances. Lego weapons are used to battle skeletons, such as: Lego spears, swords, and sticks. Some youngsters may find the leader enemies slightly scary. Comical Lego battles with more action than violence, mild in a cartoon-style fighting. Very good. EDUCATIONAL VALUE: 3/10. Teaches about Ancient Chinese culture, not in-depth, but will get a feel for culture. These episodes are not so much about the culture. POSTIVE MESSAGES/ROLE MODELS: 4/10. The ninjas may be Lego, but they have heart, and cheer each other on in times of danger or despair. Total displayed content: 4/10. Moderate Lego action, mild Lego violence. My MPAA Rating: PG FOR SOME LEGO ACTION SEQUENCES AND MILD VIOLENCE. Not for ages 1-5, borderline for age 6, and fine for ages 7, 8, and 9. Ages 10+ will find it a little cartoonish, and not as fun.
Kid, 9 years old February 25, 2013

really good

muy muy bueno no rendirse es algo que hay que aprender.
Kid, 11 years old November 14, 2012

This is the best show on CN ever!

ninjago is a great show and every single episode it gets better and better and I can't wait for the finale!!!!!!! [well other than it ending]
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 16, 2012

As a die-hard Ninjago fan,I LOVE THIS SHOW!!

I recently stumbled across this show,and i'm addicted! Great animation and tons of fun! My favorite episode is when the Green Ninja's mom sees him again.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFrank the Tank August 12, 2012

GREAT SHOW!

The first season was good and the second season has bin great, I'm super excited for the new episodes and let me say this is one of the best shows EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old May 20, 2012

good. Actually, pretty awesome

Pretty cool actually. It's pretty good for an advertisement for lego. But still nothing to worry about. It's the perfect kiddie mix of romance, violence, and comedy!
Kid, 10 years old July 5, 2015

AWESOME!!!!!!

OK, IT IS AWESOME!!!!!, I've watched all five seasons and am starting on the sixth, Wu (The ninjas sensie) Is a little tough on the ninja but he sends out a lot of positive messages and The storyline is really good , there is no blood, and it is sometimes really funny. Best Lego series ever!
Adult Written byidac July 3, 2015

Boring

Its just boring.
Kid, 11 years old June 19, 2015

Is more of a Lego commercial, but it's fun!

It has a good story actually. Not educational, but it is a good show.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydragemur May 6, 2015

THE BEST SHOW EVER (but I do spoil some things in the review, so I'm warning you now)

(SPOILER ALERT) This is the best show ever, for boys and girls, and most ages but probably above 5. It's fun, exciting, and amazing. They usually let the bad guys win a little before defeating them, so it's really suspenseful, exciting, and awesome to watch. Anyone who says, "Oh, the characters are LEGO so they're advertising so I'm gonna give it a bad rating" don't listen to them. The only things LEGO in it are the characters and most of the things they hold, the rest is mostly not LEGO. Plus, who cares if they want to advertise? The content is what's important, and it's amazing. It's fun, and the "violence" is just LEGOs kicking and punching, no blood or anything like that. My ONE complaint is when (SPOILER ALERT) my favorite character, a robot, sacrifices himself to get rid of the bad guy and explodes. It's ok, though, because (SPOILER ALERT) they bring him back a couple episodes later, alive. My main point: This is the best show ever and you should watch it and let your kids watch it. (I'm 14 and my 11 year old sister agrees with me completely)
Parent Written byBradMan July 20, 2014

Great!!!

This show is GREAT for kids!! teamwork and good messages are involved. There is some cartoon violence and a few menacing creatures but everything in good and appropriate fun.
Educator and Parent of a 2, 4, and 8 year old Written bydalwoman April 11, 2014

My kids LOVE Legos

Since all my kids love Legos, of course they wanted to watch this series. We started watching it on Netflix with the two mini-movies that set up the series and within three days my kids finished 2 seasons of this show (it was three very rainy cold days!) But I believe that they learned a little bit about good vs evil and the importance of teamwork. I would definitely recommend this show for any families with kids that love Legos!
Parent of a 3 and 9 year old Written byPJ Hammer November 3, 2013

Good for kids 6+

There are"battles" but little obvious combat. My 5 year old son loves it. My older daughter tolerates it but prefers something more mature