All member reviews for life as we know it

Shallow hormonal show about sex, sex, and sex.

Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina October 16, 2010

Irritating..

I'm sick of the S-word. And I'm tired of shows constantly talking about it. It can make some teens that are in the 'mood' assume "well everyone's doing it, its so common" -I said SOME teens, not all. This show is gone... right? I'm frankly sick of stars in 'high school' shows (when they probably didn't even GO to public High School) yes, it can get dramatic, but they completely over do it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bykac7 July 7, 2009

One of the Best Shows for Teens

This is a very good show! It does have a bit of sexual content but is very realistic. Probably for kids 12 and over. The show really deserved more than just its one season. Teens should be able to relate to it and adults should also enjoy it.
Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

Seems like school

This show seems like everbody's circle. I don't have much of a circle, maybe my circle would be like this if I weren't getting A's and if I had a good outlook on this "high" (joke) school thing. Yes I hear lots of sex talk and swearing and other junk at my school overrun by gothics and poseur punks. But anyway this show is reminiscent of the things I hear at high school. Since I highly dislike going there, why on earth would I give a show that completely reminds me of the place a good rating?
Adult Written bywebmaster April 9, 2008

We MUST take down this show, and its advertisers

It sickens me to see what this society has become. It just doesn't have to be this way. Make a stand, help us all begin to bring back the respect and decency of and to our children and teens. It is NOT going to just happen. It is going to take some serious changes and work on all of our daily activities.
Adult Written bysmiling212 April 9, 2008

I love this show

This was a great show.. some people say it's not good for their kids then I say DONT LET THEM WATCH IT THEN.. They shouldnt take a good show off the air just bc some parents dont want their kids to hear about sex.. they watch mtv dont they!!
Adult Written byblondie81883 April 9, 2008

Adult Written byerinsmith2003 April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bykatara_* April 9, 2008

come on it's just a show...put more to it!