All member reviews for Lilo & Stitch: The Series

Unlikely friends unite on the shores of Hawaii.

Kid, 7 years old April 17, 2010

good

cool

I still watch the show and find it very amusing

I like that each experiment can find a home where it's special power is used poseitively. I think that even though Ganto (how ever you spell it) gets called a big dummy isn't a big problem. It's a grate show perfect for ANY age group.
Adult Written byMidnightCresent June 22, 2010

Truely it was the Theme Song that kept me watching..

I always got excited when the show was on, I danced to the theme song too. It was great, but had some flaws. Such as: Lilo gets a little snappy and a bit of a control freak, but you can still see her goodside. The show could have been better and some episodes I find a bit boring. Overall it isnt too bad. I still wish it was still on, just with approvments. And I know they can make the animation better, the companys got like gazillion dollars, surely they can do better.
Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written byrockinmom73 June 4, 2010

Not as good as the movie, some concerns

I agree with reviewgirl13 and Forknose. Reviewgirl is right on about Lilo being rude. That is my main complaint with this show, and I actually stopped letting my kids watch it because of that. Lilo is very disrespectful to her sister and IMHO extremely defiant. Some may call this independence or spunkiness, but I call it attitude. I don't want my kids to mimic her behavior or get the idea that acting like that is OK, as she doesn't always get punished for this behavior. I also think her sister is mean to her. I really don't care for their relationship and wish there were some better role models and authority figures on this show. Forknose hit the nail on the head when he/she said the show isn't as good as the movie. I'm disappointed overall in the show, although it does have some good messages like "it's OK to be different" and exploring diversity. I do see the teaching that revenge can backfire, too, which is a good lesson. It might also get kids interested in science with all the experiments going on. I like all the mutant characters; it's the humans in this show that I don't like.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRainforestGal March 12, 2010

The movie and show are pretty kid-friendly

I love Lilo and Stitch very much, the evil scientist part could have been left out though. Otherwise I LOVE the show, and the movie! I'm a lot like Lilo ( a little weird and stand-outish )
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 9, 2010

cute tv show is a lot like the movie

i like this tv show. It's a lot like the movie and i like the movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 April 15, 2009

Cute for younger viewers under 10, but...

Yeah, this show is good for kids under 10. But, I've noticed that Lilo tends to be rude sometimes. Plus, you may have to talk to your kids about the bullying scenes, because bullies are in every episode.
Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

We all fell off

The movie was great, the show didn't hit par.
Teen, 14 years old Written byphantomphan April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written bySquirmbob July 20, 2009

Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2009

Very Cute Show! Lilo: Fabulous Role Model

Lilo doesn't care what others think and doesn't let it bring her down which I admire. I love the characters and cartoonish violence is markable, but not too awful, just notable. Cute show with nice messages about friendship and being kind to others. I enjoyed watching it!
Parent of a 7, 12, and 13 year old Written byMimi9496 April 9, 2008

Love Stitch!

This is a great show. Stitch is an adorable character, and it is action packed without being scary.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday September 19, 2010

Not as good as the movie, but still a pretty good show

This was a show I looked forward to watching, and the theme song lightened up my day. The animation wasn't as good as the movies, but still pretty neat. And that poor man will never get to eat his icecream... Nani is usually looking for a job, and leaves Lilo home with Stitch, Pleakly, and Jumba (who are good) and of course Lilo looks for experiments or goes out instead (protected by Stitch) Its kinda neat seeing all of the differen't experiments and all they do. And its neat seeing more about their town. What I don't like is that Lilo has gotten a little bossier, but otherwise nothing too bad. I still very much miss the show, it was cute, now it just plain disaperared into the night, like all of Disney's better old shows. At least the site is still up, their games are fun. I don't think they should have ended the show yet, or at least make a new series, if not, just make better shows. Sitcoms give me a headache.
Kid, 9 years old October 31, 2010

it has a good plot and is cute
Kid, 11 years old April 24, 2010

i love it

some cartonish violence nothing major but its humerous and very entertianing young vewers will love it
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2009

Teen, 14 years old Written byicefire22 April 9, 2008

It's more 4 younger kids

Lilo & Stitch used to be my favorite show... but then they stopped showing new episodes and new shows like American Dragon and Phil of the future & Avatar caught my attention. I reccomend Lilo & Stitch 4 kids aged 4-9.
Adult Written byheather@dagen.net April 9, 2008

Enjoyable, family program - but watch out for young viewers

My 4-year old absolutely loves this program and my husband and I find humor in it as well. However, we have had a few issues to deal with as far as things that are said (i.e. "you big dummy") and Lilo's interaction with other kids. Also, it is on during the afternoon programming so she sees commercials for Kim Possible and other Disney shows that I won't let her watch because they are definitely inappropriate in my opinion for a 4-year old. On the positive side, we have used things like this as a learning tool and Lilo & Stitch has promoted huge amounts of creativity and play-acting. She also has memorized the experiments and can tell anyone about them "reading" the poster that came with the Stitch DVD. Although we won't stop her from watching Lilo & Stitch, I would try to hold off if your little one hasn't been exposed to the series yet.
Adult Written byzanimum April 9, 2008

Tons of Fun - Lilo and Stitch: The Series

Parent of an infant and 7 year old Written bySteffauri516 September 3, 2010

My 7 year old daughter Alina used to love this show when it was on the Disney channel (not sure what happened to it...) Overall, this is almost a truly perfect children's show--colorfully animated, fun, humorous and promotes tight friendships, trust, good family values and believing in yourself. However, the one issue I have is the language, don't get me wrong, there's no swearing or outright offensive language, but one of the characters, Myrtle Edmunds is frequently shown in the program bullying Lilo, calling her names like "freak" and "wierdlo" and in one episode publicly excludes Lilo from coming to her birthday party in front of their classmates. There is also some minor cartoon violence where Stitch and Lilo fight off Gantu and other villians, whose weapons somewhat resemble guns, but there is no blood and gore. Overall we love this show and its on for kids ages 6 and older.