All member reviews for Lilo & Stitch: The Series

Unlikely friends unite on the shores of Hawaii.

Kid, 11 years old April 24, 2010

i love it

some cartonish violence nothing major but its humerous and very entertianing young vewers will love it
Parent of an infant and 7 year old Written bySteffauri516 September 3, 2010

My 7 year old daughter Alina used to love this show when it was on the Disney channel (not sure what happened to it...) Overall, this is almost a truly perfect children's show--colorfully animated, fun, humorous and promotes tight friendships, trust, good family values and believing in yourself. However, the one issue I have is the language, don't get me wrong, there's no swearing or outright offensive language, but one of the characters, Myrtle Edmunds is frequently shown in the program bullying Lilo, calling her names like "freak" and "wierdlo" and in one episode publicly excludes Lilo from coming to her birthday party in front of their classmates. There is also some minor cartoon violence where Stitch and Lilo fight off Gantu and other villians, whose weapons somewhat resemble guns, but there is no blood and gore. Overall we love this show and its on for kids ages 6 and older.
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2009

Very Cute Show! Lilo: Fabulous Role Model

Lilo doesn't care what others think and doesn't let it bring her down which I admire. I love the characters and cartoonish violence is markable, but not too awful, just notable. Cute show with nice messages about friendship and being kind to others. I enjoyed watching it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byphantomphan April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old November 26, 2014

why so serious

I haven't read the reviews from the lilo and Stitch the series but I have read some from lilo and stitch the movie and I think parents were overreacting all the kids thought it was a great movie and honestly I do to parents were overreacting with "its's too violent and scary" but all kids are different some may enjoy it and some may not but just because your kids are enjoying it just doesn't mean that others won't so just calm down I love this series it's awesome and lilo gives people a chance even though it seems like they don't deserve one it has a good message
Teen, 15 years old Written byWRESTLING246 October 9, 2014

Fantastic series

The Lilo and Stitch movies were great but The TV show is better and more cool to watch
Teen, 14 years old Written byJennieW August 15, 2012

I still love this show!!

I'm 14 years old and i have loved this tv show since i was about 6? I think stitch is such a cute charactor and i dont know why this isnt rated better because each episode has a moral to it and I think that it should be on alot more on disney channel!! I absolutley addicted to this show <3
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 May 5, 2012

Ok series based on movie

It is (was) an okay series. Some things seemed s little weird to me, but some things were interesting, too. There's barely any violence, although the episodes did revolve around Lilo and Stitch capturing evil aliens. There's now peril in it, though.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 May 4, 2012

Well,

I kinda remember watching this. Anyway, it's fine.
Kid, 11 years old January 20, 2012

Stitch...my favorite Disney character of them all!

I loved the show until it came off. It was the best on Disney Channel. I can't believe they took it off. I'm hoping to get the Lilo & Stitch movie on a VHS tape soon. I definitely do recommend the series, but for kids ages 5 and older because of the violence and scariness. I think a good rating for this show would be TV-Y7-FV, which means that it shows a low to minimal amount of violence, but kids should be allowed to watch it.
Kid, 9 years old October 31, 2010

it has a good plot and is cute
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday September 19, 2010

Not as good as the movie, but still a pretty good show

This was a show I looked forward to watching, and the theme song lightened up my day. The animation wasn't as good as the movies, but still pretty neat. And that poor man will never get to eat his icecream... Nani is usually looking for a job, and leaves Lilo home with Stitch, Pleakly, and Jumba (who are good) and of course Lilo looks for experiments or goes out instead (protected by Stitch) Its kinda neat seeing all of the differen't experiments and all they do. And its neat seeing more about their town. What I don't like is that Lilo has gotten a little bossier, but otherwise nothing too bad. I still very much miss the show, it was cute, now it just plain disaperared into the night, like all of Disney's better old shows. At least the site is still up, their games are fun. I don't think they should have ended the show yet, or at least make a new series, if not, just make better shows. Sitcoms give me a headache.
Adult Written byMidnightCresent June 22, 2010

Truely it was the Theme Song that kept me watching..

I always got excited when the show was on, I danced to the theme song too. It was great, but had some flaws. Such as: Lilo gets a little snappy and a bit of a control freak, but you can still see her goodside. The show could have been better and some episodes I find a bit boring. Overall it isnt too bad. I still wish it was still on, just with approvments. And I know they can make the animation better, the companys got like gazillion dollars, surely they can do better.
Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written byrockinmom73 June 4, 2010

Not as good as the movie, some concerns

I agree with reviewgirl13 and Forknose. Reviewgirl is right on about Lilo being rude. That is my main complaint with this show, and I actually stopped letting my kids watch it because of that. Lilo is very disrespectful to her sister and IMHO extremely defiant. Some may call this independence or spunkiness, but I call it attitude. I don't want my kids to mimic her behavior or get the idea that acting like that is OK, as she doesn't always get punished for this behavior. I also think her sister is mean to her. I really don't care for their relationship and wish there were some better role models and authority figures on this show. Forknose hit the nail on the head when he/she said the show isn't as good as the movie. I'm disappointed overall in the show, although it does have some good messages like "it's OK to be different" and exploring diversity. I do see the teaching that revenge can backfire, too, which is a good lesson. It might also get kids interested in science with all the experiments going on. I like all the mutant characters; it's the humans in this show that I don't like.
Kid, 7 years old April 17, 2010

good

cool
Teen, 13 years old Written byRainforestGal March 12, 2010

The movie and show are pretty kid-friendly

I love Lilo and Stitch very much, the evil scientist part could have been left out though. Otherwise I LOVE the show, and the movie! I'm a lot like Lilo ( a little weird and stand-outish )
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 9, 2010

cute tv show is a lot like the movie

i like this tv show. It's a lot like the movie and i like the movie.
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2009

Teen, 15 years old Written bySquirmbob July 20, 2009

Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 April 15, 2009

Cute for younger viewers under 10, but...

Yeah, this show is good for kids under 10. But, I've noticed that Lilo tends to be rude sometimes. Plus, you may have to talk to your kids about the bullying scenes, because bullies are in every episode.