All member reviews for Lilo & Stitch: The Series

Kid, 11 years old April 24, 2010

i love it

some cartonish violence nothing major but its humerous and very entertianing young vewers will love it
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2009

Very Cute Show! Lilo: Fabulous Role Model

Lilo doesn't care what others think and doesn't let it bring her down which I admire. I love the characters and cartoonish violence is markable, but not too awful, just notable. Cute show with nice messages about friendship and being kind to others. I enjoyed watching it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byphantomphan April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old November 26, 2014

why so serious

I haven't read the reviews from the lilo and Stitch the series but I have read some from lilo and stitch the movie and I think parents were overreacting all the kids thought it was a great movie and honestly I do to parents were overreacting with "its's too violent and scary" but all kids are different some may enjoy it and some may not but just because your kids are enjoying it just doesn't mean that others won't so just calm down I love this series it's awesome and lilo gives people a chance even though it seems like they don't deserve one it has a good message
Teen, 15 years old Written byWRESTLING246 October 9, 2014

Fantastic series

The Lilo and Stitch movies were great but The TV show is better and more cool to watch
Teen, 14 years old Written byJennieW August 15, 2012

I still love this show!!

I'm 14 years old and i have loved this tv show since i was about 6? I think stitch is such a cute charactor and i dont know why this isnt rated better because each episode has a moral to it and I think that it should be on alot more on disney channel!! I absolutley addicted to this show <3
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 May 5, 2012

Ok series based on movie

It is (was) an okay series. Some things seemed s little weird to me, but some things were interesting, too. There's barely any violence, although the episodes did revolve around Lilo and Stitch capturing evil aliens. There's now peril in it, though.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 May 4, 2012

Well,

I kinda remember watching this. Anyway, it's fine.
Kid, 11 years old January 20, 2012

Stitch...my favorite Disney character of them all!

I loved the show until it came off. It was the best on Disney Channel. I can't believe they took it off. I'm hoping to get the Lilo & Stitch movie on a VHS tape soon. I definitely do recommend the series, but for kids ages 5 and older because of the violence and scariness. I think a good rating for this show would be TV-Y7-FV, which means that it shows a low to minimal amount of violence, but kids should be allowed to watch it.
Kid, 9 years old October 31, 2010

it has a good plot and is cute
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday September 19, 2010

Not as good as the movie, but still a pretty good show

This was a show I looked forward to watching, and the theme song lightened up my day. The animation wasn't as good as the movies, but still pretty neat. And that poor man will never get to eat his icecream... Nani is usually looking for a job, and leaves Lilo home with Stitch, Pleakly, and Jumba (who are good) and of course Lilo looks for experiments or goes out instead (protected by Stitch) Its kinda neat seeing all of the differen't experiments and all they do. And its neat seeing more about their town. What I don't like is that Lilo has gotten a little bossier, but otherwise nothing too bad. I still very much miss the show, it was cute, now it just plain disaperared into the night, like all of Disney's better old shows. At least the site is still up, their games are fun. I don't think they should have ended the show yet, or at least make a new series, if not, just make better shows. Sitcoms give me a headache.
Kid, 7 years old April 17, 2010

good

cool
Teen, 13 years old Written byRainforestGal March 12, 2010

The movie and show are pretty kid-friendly

I love Lilo and Stitch very much, the evil scientist part could have been left out though. Otherwise I LOVE the show, and the movie! I'm a lot like Lilo ( a little weird and stand-outish )
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 9, 2010

cute tv show is a lot like the movie

i like this tv show. It's a lot like the movie and i like the movie.
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2009

Teen, 15 years old Written bySquirmbob July 20, 2009

Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 April 15, 2009

Cute for younger viewers under 10, but...

Yeah, this show is good for kids under 10. But, I've noticed that Lilo tends to be rude sometimes. Plus, you may have to talk to your kids about the bullying scenes, because bullies are in every episode.
Teen, 14 years old Written byicefire22 April 9, 2008

It's more 4 younger kids

Lilo & Stitch used to be my favorite show... but then they stopped showing new episodes and new shows like American Dragon and Phil of the future & Avatar caught my attention. I reccomend Lilo & Stitch 4 kids aged 4-9.

I still watch the show and find it very amusing

I like that each experiment can find a home where it's special power is used poseitively. I think that even though Ganto (how ever you spell it) gets called a big dummy isn't a big problem. It's a grate show perfect for ANY age group.