All member reviews for Lilo & Stitch: The Series

Unlikely friends unite on the shores of Hawaii.

Adult Written byzanimum April 9, 2008

Tons of Fun - Lilo and Stitch: The Series

Adult Written byheather@dagen.net April 9, 2008

Enjoyable, family program - but watch out for young viewers

My 4-year old absolutely loves this program and my husband and I find humor in it as well. However, we have had a few issues to deal with as far as things that are said (i.e. "you big dummy") and Lilo's interaction with other kids. Also, it is on during the afternoon programming so she sees commercials for Kim Possible and other Disney shows that I won't let her watch because they are definitely inappropriate in my opinion for a 4-year old. On the positive side, we have used things like this as a learning tool and Lilo & Stitch has promoted huge amounts of creativity and play-acting. She also has memorized the experiments and can tell anyone about them "reading" the poster that came with the Stitch DVD. Although we won't stop her from watching Lilo & Stitch, I would try to hold off if your little one hasn't been exposed to the series yet.
Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

We all fell off

The movie was great, the show didn't hit par.
Parent of a 7, 12, and 13 year old Written byMimi9496 April 9, 2008

Love Stitch!

This is a great show. Stitch is an adorable character, and it is action packed without being scary.
Teen, 14 years old Written byicefire22 April 9, 2008

It's more 4 younger kids

Lilo & Stitch used to be my favorite show... but then they stopped showing new episodes and new shows like American Dragon and Phil of the future & Avatar caught my attention. I reccomend Lilo & Stitch 4 kids aged 4-9.

I still watch the show and find it very amusing

I like that each experiment can find a home where it's special power is used poseitively. I think that even though Ganto (how ever you spell it) gets called a big dummy isn't a big problem. It's a grate show perfect for ANY age group.
Adult Written byDexterSmith April 9, 2008

More intense than the original film, and overall a pretty bad show

Sexual Content (Not an Issue): Lilo develops a crush on a boy, but it's all quite innocent. Violence (Pause): Lots of peril and cartoony action. Language (Not an Issue): None. Social Behavior (On): Lilo reaches out to "bad" creatures and finds a home for almost each and every one of them, demonstrating tolerance and how everybody can do something useful. Myrtle and her friends are constantly rude to Lilo. Racially diverse cartoon cast includes Hawaiians, Asians, Caucasians, and African Americans. Commercialism (Not an Issue): None. Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco (Not an Issue): None.