All member reviews for Lipstick Jungle

Sex-strewn NYC dramedy is too steamy for kids.

Not yet rated
Adult Written bypccangel April 9, 2008

I love it! Not for children or young teenagers.

Personally, this is one of my favorite shows. However, the sex scenes are a focal point of the show. Content includes adultery, lying, and large amounts of alcohol consumption.
Adult Written bybub121906 April 9, 2008

Like It

I liked the show it was pretty good. Whether or not its for children is a matter of opinion.
Adult Written bylserap01 April 9, 2008

Below average

I've watched all three episodes to keep and open mind and I just really don't care for the show. Characters seem unbelieveable and really almost unlikeable. It's like a copy cat of Cashmere Mafia except the writing for the show doesn't have nearly as much entertainment value. Too boring to continue watching.
Adult Written bydavswife April 9, 2008

It is a TV Show afterall..

It is meant for entertainment purposes. I think it would have a bigger following if the writers strike hadn't shut down everything. Anyway, I find the acting/ chemistry between the main characters great. I envy close friendships like that where every secret is revealed and kept. I look forward to the escape each week and hope that next season it will get even jucier. It is like a romance novel... you read them for the escape and that is what TV is about...an escape. If I want reality, I'll continue with my daily life and not turn on the tube. Great show in my opinioin and great acting/ chemistry. Keep up the great work and keep the juicy story lines coming.