All member reviews for Lisa Williams: Life Among the Dead

Quirky medium will entrance believers.

Adult Written bykrissmt April 9, 2008

Adult Written bybadpsychics September 9, 2014

Poor

Terible, very very poor medium using known tricks like cold reading, avoid
Parent Written byxoxosearch January 15, 2012

Confusion

Kids get bombarded by many media idea's . Let them be kids.. and let the dead bury the dead. And if people quote the bible.. then they should also live by ALL the bible... (do you wear tousles on your clothes) PS.. I am a christian, with a brain
Teen, 15 years old Written bymaddz222 September 21, 2009

Things that Parents might, want to know:

This is a very interesting show, but i have studied Lisa for a long time and yes she is very good, but some times you will notice in live shows that she can say something that you would ask as a general question e.g. you have kids (the person would be in there early 50's so yes chances are that they DO! have kids.) or that they HAVE! had a miscarrige. But Lisa is very talented. There are some very un-positive messages, and some very possitive messages. I recommened that parents let children aged 12+ to watch her show. This is because some children might be scared of the talking to spirits, and the talk about death and suicide.
Adult Written bykinglatootha February 5, 2009

Lisa Williams is in very dangerous territory

No one can communicate with the dead. Lisa Williams is channeling her answers through demonic sources, known as "familiar spirits". These spirits are familiar with people who have died, and transmit very accurate facts about that dead person to the channeler (Lisa). The dead themselves are not and cannot communicate. It is very dangerous to use such methods, since Lucifer himself is the source of such deceptions. I hope this explanation will help you avoid such people. Lisa herself likely believes that she is actually communicating with the dead. Hopefully she will soon understand her deception and refrain from such activities.
Parent of a 18 year old Written bysean tobin January 5, 2009

excellent

your brilliant and your show
Adult Written byMovieguru1970 April 9, 2008

Great Show

I've seen a lot of medium shows, but Lisa is very down to earth. She seems to me be a "medium with a heart". She not only passes information over to people but truly seems to care about the people she is reading. Most of my family have passed on and I hope one day I may be able to have a reading with Lisa.
Adult Written byhaylienj2005 April 9, 2008

Adult Written byerinkys April 9, 2008

Adult Written byEMS April 9, 2008

Adult Written byladybronze April 9, 2008

Adult Written byvicki4 April 9, 2008

Any skeptic will be transformed. It's an incredible show!

This is truly my favorite program right now. She is amazing and I hope the show continues.
Adult Written bydonernesto April 9, 2008

I felt connected ...

I think that Lisa Williams truly knows and understands her gift. If you are in search in connecting with the other side, find out if you wheter or not have an abillity of communicating with spirits, you can find answers in the program. She is not a fortune teller. She is simply transmiting messages and help people to heal their spirit or soul, specially if they couldn't say goodbye to their loved ones. I have read a lot about this matter and I feel that she is very honest.
Adult Written bynaynay972 April 9, 2008

Lisa Williams...Fun and Honest.

I think Lisa Williams is exceptional. She brings answers and closure to people who have lost their loved ones.

Mediums are evil!

Don't talk to the dead. It's evil.
Adult Written bydiana1960 April 9, 2008

amazed

i think Lisa Williams is a true and unique lady. I love her and would love to some day have a reading by her i have never had one but would love one with her, she has helped so many people and can truely bring alot of closeure for people. Lisa Thank you , you are a true breath of fresh air !
Adult Written bymendy2482 April 9, 2008

Freaky

I was blown away..I believe Lisa WIlliams is the real deal. Some of the things she touches base on in her show with her clients is not something I want my to kids which are under the age 7 to watch. But I really do recommend parents to watch this show it is incredible.
Adult Written bybrandyrambo April 9, 2008

Adult Written byctatcat2 April 9, 2008

Love her

I love Lisa. She seems genuine and obviously has a "gift". I think she is honest and cares and wants to help people deal with their grief. This show is awesome, and I cannot say enough about her.
Teen, 13 years old Written byxKairi April 9, 2008

It's Not EVIL.

Look, here. If it's so evil, don't watch it. But kids who want to learn, how maybe.. the after world is, she could just be your guide. Mediums aren't evil, they can't control who they are, stop being so hypocritical. Sure, it's freakish, but she's just like us, just with some gifted features. And she's trying to help people, unlike you think. She's not evil, she's human just like us, and caring to each individual. This is coming from a real kid viewer, because if we understand the dead, we can understand more about this spiritual world, ya know?