All member reviews for Lisa Williams: Life Among the Dead

Teen, 15 years old Written bymaddz222 September 21, 2009

Things that Parents might, want to know:

This is a very interesting show, but i have studied Lisa for a long time and yes she is very good, but some times you will notice in live shows that she can say something that you would ask as a general question e.g. you have kids (the person would be in there early 50's so yes chances are that they DO! have kids.) or that they HAVE! had a miscarrige. But Lisa is very talented. There are some very un-positive messages, and some very possitive messages. I recommened that parents let children aged 12+ to watch her show. This is because some children might be scared of the talking to spirits, and the talk about death and suicide.

Mediums are evil!

Don't talk to the dead. It's evil.
Teen, 13 years old Written byxKairi April 9, 2008

It's Not EVIL.

Look, here. If it's so evil, don't watch it. But kids who want to learn, how maybe.. the after world is, she could just be your guide. Mediums aren't evil, they can't control who they are, stop being so hypocritical. Sure, it's freakish, but she's just like us, just with some gifted features. And she's trying to help people, unlike you think. She's not evil, she's human just like us, and caring to each individual. This is coming from a real kid viewer, because if we understand the dead, we can understand more about this spiritual world, ya know?