Kid reviews for Little Bear

Gentle, age-appropriate viewing for preschoolers.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysadideminem February 19, 2011

WORST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate this show my six year old sister always watches it i almost throw up and i think even a 6 month gril can watch it

Educational Value
Teen, 13 years old Written bylittle bears best October 22, 2010

perfect for all ages 1 through 120

beat show on earth, people should live like little bear, if they did they the world would be a lot better.

Educational Value
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 September 16, 2010

A cute show for toddlers

Little Bear is a cute show. Most of the episodes, evolve around him doing stuff with his friends, like Duck, and I think there was this cat and other animals but I forgot their names. It doesn't teach you things like counting or the alphabet, but it does teach you about relationships, and it's a completely innocent show.

Kid, 10 years old May 18, 2010
Teen, 13 years old Written byTylerReview February 4, 2010

Lovable Little Show!

Little Bear is a show bout' Little Bear and his family.It's obviously aimed at smaller children and has good role models(Little Bear always plays nice and learns from his elders.)The only worry is that Little Bear runs commercials on toothpaste and has a few products out there, but it's not that often you see them nowadays.Common Sense Media, you need to do something about these children who blatantly LIE about the content of a show, like "NoParentEmail".He/She should be ashamed!

Teen, 17 years old Written bySedge April 9, 2008

Applesauce!

I used to watch this show all the time when I was younger, and I probably still would if I could figure out when they air it.

It was always a nice, relaxing show, seemingly more intent on telling you a little story rather than cramming morals and ABCs down your throat like so many other programs did.

I still remember what my favorite episode was-- one involving an applesauce-loving toad.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCartoonaholic_C... April 9, 2008

Gentle, Calming...

Much more calming than Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes, Scooby-Doo, Simpsons, Ren & Stimpy, Eek the Cat, Rocko, Power Rangers, AAAHH! Real Monsters, The Tick, Dexter's Lab, Angry Beavers, Johnny Bravo, Space Goofs, Cow & Chicken, PPG, CatDog, Pokemon, SpongeBob, Courage, Invader ZIM, Samurai Jack, Megas XLR, Grim & Evil, Aqua Teen, Kirby, Teenage Robot, Foster's, Atomic Betty, Puffy AmiYumi, One Piece, Zatch Bell, Robot Chicken, Juniper Lee, Catscratch, Lazlo, Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo, 12oz. Mouse, Gym Partner, Kappa Mikey, Where My Dogs At?, Squirrel Boy, Wubbzy, Viva Pinata, Meteor & the Mighty Monster Trucks, and some others. This had to be the greatest cartoon (based on a book series) ever (along with Franklin, Arthur, Clifford, Magic School Bus, Miss Spider, Curious George, Maisy, and Kipper)! Like Little Bear, watch Franklin (it acts like it), and Franny's Feet (of course).

Great Show!

This Show Is Great For Little Kids. I Watched It All The Time When I Was Little I Even Have A Little Bear Toy. I Was Sad When They Took it Off Nick JR. And I'm Glad They Still Play It On Noggin.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

very cute and relaxing

Hello im 11 years and i know it might seem babyish but i love little bear hes so cute and i like how its relaxing and how nothing bad really happens there.i wish that real life was just like the show.i think little bear is perfectly fine for preschoolers and that parents should allow them to watch it.