All member reviews for Little Einsteins

An artistic adventure packed into each episode.

Adult Written byjetfanchicago April 9, 2008

Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Very Educational

This movie is fantastic. My two-year-old absolutely loves it. This movie gets children to interact with it. My daughter does the "pat, pat, pat, BLAST OFF!" all day. We have to do it with her, because she loves it so much. I also like how this movie uses real pictures, classical music, and art. I give it an A++++++++++++++++++ and so does my daughter!
Adult Written bySunsetDreams April 9, 2008

Adult Written bylilcameronsmommy April 9, 2008

Kids LOVE it,... Mom's aren't driven crazy by it!

My son, who is 3.5 years old, loved (and still likes) the Baby Einstein videos. When we discovered the Little Einstein shows, it was like a lightbulb went off in his head. Something on the show just *clicks* with young kids. The show features classical music and famous artists in an entertaining and memorable fashion. The show also encourages audience participation and is VERY wholesome and full of good values and virtues. Not only does my son LOVE the show, but its not one of those obnoxious shows that drives me crazy.
Adult Written bymichaelsmom April 9, 2008

Adult Written bymamaphilly April 9, 2008

Best yet from Disney!!!

I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. My girls absolutely love this show. And I love it because they're learning while they watch, and the characters encourage participation. We even have to "pat" when the traffic lights turn green to make sure our "Rocket" goes as fast as they think it should. Every child should watch this!!!
Adult Written byJohannah April 9, 2008

Thank you Disney! What a refreshing take on proven pattern!

This show mirrors the repetitive pattern that is so enticing for young fans of Dora but includes valuable exposure to music, art and diversity. Not to mention the excitment of travelling around the world in a rocket ship. We (all) love this show and yes my kids hum to catchy classical tunes!
Adult Written byalexandra140 April 9, 2008

Amust-see for all kids AND parents

My almost 4-year-old and two-year-old boys fell in love with the first episode they watched and have been watching ever since. We are able to DVR-it on TV and they always request "Little Einsteins" instead of other age-appropriate shows. Together with my sons we sing the theme song and featured songs all day long. They are very catchy melodies and of course very educational. It's a big reason to play the classical music radio station at home and continue exposure to great music. I even stay to watch each episode, which is just long enough to keep the boys interested. I highly recommend the show, especially if your preschooler has outgrown the Baby Einstein videos - a great transition to "big kid stuff".
Adult Written byEraisuithon April 9, 2008

Ok for anyone really.

I like Little Einsteins...my whole family likes it. It's a good show. Give it some teaching kids new things, put in alot of great music, add some new language you don't even know, and viola, you have a great show. I record every show to take with me to family get-togethers. You learn new things everyday on Little Einsteins.
Adult Written bykpayne April 9, 2008

We want more!!!

My kids aged 2 and 4 absolutely love this show. They ask for more but it only comes on once a day at 6:30 CST. I wish I could get it On Demand or on video. Great content, teaches creativity, vocabulary, and team work. My daughter actually told me "mission accomplished" over the weekend for completing our housework. She is only 2 and learned it from this show. We love the music and and positive message in this show. Give us more!!!
Adult Written bylugo April 9, 2008

Great for all toddlers and preschoolers

I have two boys. One is 6 year old and in kindergarden and a 21 month old that stays home with grandmom. They both love to watch Little Einstein together. It's great for toddlers up. Thumbs up for this show.
Parent of a 7 year old Written byeswanson April 9, 2008

Something new in kids TV

My 5yo really enjoys this show and it's easier for mommy to watch than YET ANOTHER episode of JoJo's Circus :-) It introduces well known classical music compositions plus musical vocabulary. The characters all treat each other with respect and work together to solve problems. Another benefit - NO MERCHANDISING...yet. Give Disney a few months! :-(
Adult Written byflutterby1527 April 9, 2008

Fan-FUN-tastic!

My 2 year old daughter says "Again" everytime we are up early enough to watch this. My 1 year old is always rivited, he loves to pat and say blast off, this is a great educational and entertaining program for all. I especially love all of the music, my kids hum these classical music tunes all the time now!
Educator Written bysmidgentigre April 9, 2008

Little Einsteins shares great music

While Little Einsteins is rated for young children, I find myself enjoying it along with them! My 2 children are 20 months and 3 years. The 3 year old loves the music. The 20 month old loves the music too but also clapping with the characters and blasting off in the ship! We have enjoyed 3 of the episodes so far. I find my 3 year old (tunelessly) humming the featured music when we get a chance to watch. I know it's that days music because of the beat rather than by the tune. (So far, she can't carry a tune in a bucket but LOVES all music, especially classical.)
Adult Written bycbirbara April 9, 2008

Adult Written byouarda April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bybragoandcheri April 9, 2008

Adult Written byMommy2Sean April 9, 2008

Not enough episodes!

My 2 1/2 year old loves this show. He even sings along with the songs and hums along with the classical music. My only complaint is that it seems as if there are only 7 or 8 different episodes, so it gets very repetitive. My son watches it every night before bed, to "wind down."
Adult Written bydanimarsh April 9, 2008

Adult Written bycaptain_hug99 April 9, 2008

Great concept but out of TUNE!

At first I loved to watch this show with my toddler. She constantly asks for Little Einsteins, but I am very concerned that the children sing out of tune constantly, "Annie" is the worst of them all. I don't understand why Disney is putting out sub-par music. It is teaching our children that they do not have to sing in tune. So great concept, but until the "children" on the show start to sing in tune (which they do in the opening credits) and in the correct tempo, I don't recommend it for any budding musicians!