All member reviews for Little Einsteins

An artistic adventure packed into each episode.

Parent of a 1, 2, 11, and 14 year old Written bymich3g March 17, 2010

Perfect for kids 2-6

Love it! My 21 month old loves this show. I like how interactive it is. And how it promotes the arts as a way of learning.
Parent of a 2 and 4 year old Written bymjknak September 5, 2010

Poor educational value; visually confusing for younger children

Visually overstimulating for kids 3 and younger; characters speak in a loud overexcited voice continuously through the show; good vs. evil theme in some scenes is overdone (hansel and gretel, as an example). Most importantly, the show has negative educational value while purporting to teach art / music. The music / art is artificially linked to the themes in a way that is confusing rather than educational. The analogies are either silly or confusing for a child in the range of 2-4.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMarioMii November 15, 2010

A lot of elders can be more educational than that

My dad said that this show was definitely for babies and I already know a lot of stuff on that TV show.
Adult Written bycaptain_hug99 April 9, 2008

Great concept but out of TUNE!

At first I loved to watch this show with my toddler. She constantly asks for Little Einsteins, but I am very concerned that the children sing out of tune constantly, "Annie" is the worst of them all. I don't understand why Disney is putting out sub-par music. It is teaching our children that they do not have to sing in tune. So great concept, but until the "children" on the show start to sing in tune (which they do in the opening credits) and in the correct tempo, I don't recommend it for any budding musicians!
Parent of a 4 year old Written byAustin mom of one July 12, 2010

Lasting favorite

My daughter has watched this show since she was 2 and loves it still. Not many shows have lasted as long as this one. She learns about places all over the world and classical music. I find her humming Beethoven's 9th. I never have to worry when she is watching this show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMetropolisforever December 11, 2009

Great Series for Preschoolers

"Little Einsteins" is an enthralling series for preschoolers. Incorporating classic works of art and music, as well as landmarks and famous locations around the world, into each episode, kids learn about culture in a manner that is both fun and easily-understandable for the show's target audience. There is no objectionable content in this series, and, at any rate, it's far superior to garbage like "Barney" or drug-induced nonsense like "Teletubbies".
Adult Written byBobolink April 9, 2008

Annie's voice/science?

When I previewed this show I thought it was great. I love music. But as get more familiar with it, the portrayel of the natural world and science was misleading and ridiculous. At one point they had a kangaroo dodging icy comets up on the moon, oxygen helmet and all. And in order for the kids to get cheese for "rocket soup" they consulted a mouse (who don't especially like cheese) rather than a cow. And the kids are scared of snakes, spiders, and bats for no reason at all other than they are supposed to be "scary." Also - Annie's voice is terrible! Has anyone noticed what a bad singer she is? She ruins the music! The show is rather one-sided as far as music/art vs. science, but it's a lot better than what else is out there. My daughter loves it, so I will continue to let her watch.
Kid, 11 years old November 22, 2014

Stop bullying Big Jet and maybe he won't be so mean

The Little Einsteins are innocent little kids who go on these artistic and musical adventures - or are they? The main antagonist is Big Jet, who keeps being mean to the Little Einsteins. Well, the Einsteins are the real bullies here. They show no respect for Big Jet whatsoever. "We need to get to the treasure before Big Jet does!" You have a ROCKETSHIP. You don't need anymore treasure, you spoiled brats! "Big Jet stole our show-and-tell items!" Bring your ROCKETSHIP to show and tell. Isn't that easy enough for you? ONLY at the end of that episode, it dawns on them that "Big Jet only wanted something to bring to show and tell!"
Kid, 11 years old December 14, 2012

Horrible Show, Disgrace to classical music.

Are you kidding me? FIVE stars? This show is nothing but garbage! If your child really thinks that their patting and clapping has magical powers, than it might be okay for them. Other than that, if your child has no interest in patting and clapping, don't even bother. The animation is poor, the suspense is faked, and worst of all, it puts horrible lyrics to great classical songs that should be left alone! The verdict? This is a horrible insult to classical music and your child's intelligence.
Kid, 10 years old May 29, 2015

A GOOD SHOW FOR KIDS

My Brother Love That Show and I Used to love it that show on playhouse disney and disney junior and dvd and on the computer ages 2-9.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byFaithsMomma April 14, 2010
Kid, 10 years old March 9, 2010

Little Einsteins It's On For 3 To 5 Years Old

It Is An Good Show
Teen, 14 years old Written bygabemtz14 December 11, 2015
Teen, 13 years old Written byIsaac T January 30, 2015

Fun movie promotes classical music.

Little Einsteins is a fun movie promoting classical music in physical forms, along with the "art of the day." The four kids are do fluent in musical vocabulary that they hardly talk otherwise. Also be sure to expect mild action.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMissE1000 June 15, 2011

Great Show!

Classical music, characters are good, they learn about different composers and places? What's not to love?
Teen, 17 years old Written byhi563 January 29, 2009

terrible

this show is horrible dumb and to me makes no sense its the woorst show i ever saw
Adult Written byjaymeysmom April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byquindem March 16, 2015

A good musical start for any child

Little Einsteins is a great show that introduces new art and musical pieces to kids of all ages. Musical terms are also used, which can expand their vocabulary. If your child is interested in music, this can be an awesome start.
Adult Written byLanie7/21 April 9, 2008

Best Show Ever

Our entire family loves this show!!!! It has gotten my daughter into dancing, music, signing, and art. I Love the fact that Annie creates her own songs and Doesn't have agreat signing voice. I think it teaches kids to do the same and sign out and not worry about how they sound. It is great that each one has there own talent and they are very passionate about it. It also exposes kids to things they normally wouldn't get exposed to like musical terms and great works of art. How can you not love a little child going around humming classical music and getting into art. This is the best show for little kids out there. The only thing I have a problem with is all the little einstien stuff out there like toys and clothes. While not as bad as some childrens TV shows there still is a commercial aspect to the show, but this can easliy be avoided by skipping that aisle in the toy department.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybragoandcheri April 9, 2008