An artistic adventure packed into each episode.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMarioMii November 15, 2010

A lot of elders can be more educational than that

My dad said that this show was definitely for babies and I already know a lot of stuff on that TV show.
Parent of a 1, 2, 11, and 14 year old Written bymich3g March 17, 2010

Perfect for kids 2-6

Love it! My 21 month old loves this show. I like how interactive it is. And how it promotes the arts as a way of learning.
Parent of a 2 and 4 year old Written bymjknak September 5, 2010

Poor educational value; visually confusing for younger children

Visually overstimulating for kids 3 and younger; characters speak in a loud overexcited voice continuously through the show; good vs. evil theme in some scenes is overdone (hansel and gretel, as an example). Most importantly, the show has negative educational value while purporting to teach art / music. The music / art is artificially linked to the themes in a way that is confusing rather than educational. The analogies are either silly or confusing for a child in the range of 2-4.
Adult Written bycaptain_hug99 April 9, 2008

Great concept but out of TUNE!

At first I loved to watch this show with my toddler. She constantly asks for Little Einsteins, but I am very concerned that the children sing out of tune constantly, "Annie" is the worst of them all. I don't understand why Disney is putting out sub-par music. It is teaching our children that they do not have to sing in tune. So great concept, but until the "children" on the show start to sing in tune (which they do in the opening credits) and in the correct tempo, I don't recommend it for any budding musicians!
Kid, 11 years old December 14, 2012

Horrible Show, Disgrace to classical music.

Are you kidding me? FIVE stars? This show is nothing but garbage! If your child really thinks that their patting and clapping has magical powers, than it might be okay for them. Other than that, if your child has no interest in patting and clapping, don't even bother. The animation is poor, the suspense is faked, and worst of all, it puts horrible lyrics to great classical songs that should be left alone! The verdict? This is a horrible insult to classical music and your child's intelligence.
Kid, 10 years old March 9, 2010

Little Einsteins It's On For 3 To 5 Years Old

It Is An Good Show
Teen, 13 years old Written byIsaac T January 30, 2015

Fun movie promotes classical music.

Little Einsteins is a fun movie promoting classical music in physical forms, along with the "art of the day." The four kids are do fluent in musical vocabulary that they hardly talk otherwise. Also be sure to expect mild action.
Kid, 11 years old November 22, 2014

Stop bullying Big Jet and maybe he won't be so mean

The Little Einsteins are innocent little kids who go on these artistic and musical adventures - or are they? The main antagonist is Big Jet, who keeps being mean to the Little Einsteins. Well, the Einsteins are the real bullies here. They show no respect for Big Jet whatsoever. "We need to get to the treasure before Big Jet does!" You have a ROCKETSHIP. You don't need anymore treasure, you spoiled brats! "Big Jet stole our show-and-tell items!" Bring your ROCKETSHIP to show and tell. Isn't that easy enough for you? ONLY at the end of that episode, it dawns on them that "Big Jet only wanted something to bring to show and tell!"
Teen, 14 years old Written byMetropolisforever December 11, 2009

Great Series for Preschoolers

"Little Einsteins" is an enthralling series for preschoolers. Incorporating classic works of art and music, as well as landmarks and famous locations around the world, into each episode, kids learn about culture in a manner that is both fun and easily-understandable for the show's target audience. There is no objectionable content in this series, and, at any rate, it's far superior to garbage like "Barney" or drug-induced nonsense like "Teletubbies".
Teen, 14 years old Written bygabemtz14 December 11, 2015
Parent of a 4 year old Written byAustin mom of one July 12, 2010

Lasting favorite

My daughter has watched this show since she was 2 and loves it still. Not many shows have lasted as long as this one. She learns about places all over the world and classical music. I find her humming Beethoven's 9th. I never have to worry when she is watching this show.
Adult Written byBobolink April 9, 2008

Annie's voice/science?

When I previewed this show I thought it was great. I love music. But as get more familiar with it, the portrayel of the natural world and science was misleading and ridiculous. At one point they had a kangaroo dodging icy comets up on the moon, oxygen helmet and all. And in order for the kids to get cheese for "rocket soup" they consulted a mouse (who don't especially like cheese) rather than a cow. And the kids are scared of snakes, spiders, and bats for no reason at all other than they are supposed to be "scary." Also - Annie's voice is terrible! Has anyone noticed what a bad singer she is? She ruins the music! The show is rather one-sided as far as music/art vs. science, but it's a lot better than what else is out there. My daughter loves it, so I will continue to let her watch.
Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2016

Wow. Again, wow.

Well this is interesting, a kids show that teaches about music, art, composers, artists, places, musical instruments...and you actually learn something. Sure you get bored after a while. But little kids should love it. The characters are cute. It's all very colorful and interesting. Although the "alive" rocket ship and musical instruments weirded me out a little bit. It's a cool, unique show. Except for what's-her-names singing. Ack! You may want to run when she opens her mouth...
Teen, 16 years old Written byjeantheleanbean February 27, 2016

Little Einsteins For All Ages should be 10+

OMG my friends and i are obsessed with this show we find it hilarious funny and informational BEST SHOW EVER
Kid, 10 years old May 29, 2015

A GOOD SHOW FOR KIDS

My Brother Love That Show and I Used to love it that show on playhouse disney and disney junior and dvd and on the computer ages 2-9.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 22, 2012

The title is wrong!

If I worked for Disney,i'd take this show,cut out the stupid songs,lessen 4th wall breaking trash (even though it was funny on Blue's Clues),make the animation more unique,fix up the art,make the actors do better,and change the title to "Musical in a Show"! THEN see how good of a reception the show gets! I'd just cut out those things that make this show FAIL! Go watch Crash! Blang! Splat! instead.
Kid, 10 years old July 7, 2012

Awesome!

Little Einsteins are the best! They teach kids about history. And have positive messages.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybragoandcheri April 9, 2008
Kid, 9 years old October 6, 2013

Good show for younger kids

I used to love this show when I was younger I am too old for it now but if. You have younger siblings they would love this show
Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina September 19, 2010

Cute, but confusing..

Its really neat that they talk about music and art, it actually taught me what a crashendo was. I kinda wish they could just be in their backyard or something for once, I was always curious what their houses look like, and their neighborhood. But, thats not the point. It is a little confusing for little kids, but its still neat. But I must question, why do they let Anny sing? June is obviously the better singer, but Anny sounds horrible and she's the one that is allowed to sing ALL the time. I don't know where the show went though, it use to be on at 7am, now my guess is its on very early.