All member reviews for Little Einsteins

An artistic adventure packed into each episode.

Parent of a 2 and 4 year old Written bymjknak September 5, 2010

Poor educational value; visually confusing for younger children

Visually overstimulating for kids 3 and younger; characters speak in a loud overexcited voice continuously through the show; good vs. evil theme in some scenes is overdone (hansel and gretel, as an example). Most importantly, the show has negative educational value while purporting to teach art / music. The music / art is artificially linked to the themes in a way that is confusing rather than educational. The analogies are either silly or confusing for a child in the range of 2-4.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMarioMii November 15, 2010

A lot of elders can be more educational than that

My dad said that this show was definitely for babies and I already know a lot of stuff on that TV show.
Parent of a 1, 2, 11, and 14 year old Written bymich3g March 17, 2010

Perfect for kids 2-6

Love it! My 21 month old loves this show. I like how interactive it is. And how it promotes the arts as a way of learning.
Kid, 11 years old November 22, 2014

Stop bullying Big Jet and maybe he won't be so mean

The Little Einsteins are innocent little kids who go on these artistic and musical adventures - or are they? The main antagonist is Big Jet, who keeps being mean to the Little Einsteins. Well, the Einsteins are the real bullies here. They show no respect for Big Jet whatsoever. "We need to get to the treasure before Big Jet does!" You have a ROCKETSHIP. You don't need anymore treasure, you spoiled brats! "Big Jet stole our show-and-tell items!" Bring your ROCKETSHIP to show and tell. Isn't that easy enough for you? ONLY at the end of that episode, it dawns on them that "Big Jet only wanted something to bring to show and tell!"
Teen, 16 years old Written byMissE1000 June 15, 2011

Great Show!

Classical music, characters are good, they learn about different composers and places? What's not to love?
Adult Written byBobolink April 9, 2008

Annie's voice/science?

When I previewed this show I thought it was great. I love music. But as get more familiar with it, the portrayel of the natural world and science was misleading and ridiculous. At one point they had a kangaroo dodging icy comets up on the moon, oxygen helmet and all. And in order for the kids to get cheese for "rocket soup" they consulted a mouse (who don't especially like cheese) rather than a cow. And the kids are scared of snakes, spiders, and bats for no reason at all other than they are supposed to be "scary." Also - Annie's voice is terrible! Has anyone noticed what a bad singer she is? She ruins the music! The show is rather one-sided as far as music/art vs. science, but it's a lot better than what else is out there. My daughter loves it, so I will continue to let her watch.
Parent of a 4 year old Written byAustin mom of one July 12, 2010

Lasting favorite

My daughter has watched this show since she was 2 and loves it still. Not many shows have lasted as long as this one. She learns about places all over the world and classical music. I find her humming Beethoven's 9th. I never have to worry when she is watching this show.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byFaithsMomma April 14, 2010

Teen, 14 years old Written byMetropolisforever December 11, 2009

Great Series for Preschoolers

"Little Einsteins" is an enthralling series for preschoolers. Incorporating classic works of art and music, as well as landmarks and famous locations around the world, into each episode, kids learn about culture in a manner that is both fun and easily-understandable for the show's target audience. There is no objectionable content in this series, and, at any rate, it's far superior to garbage like "Barney" or drug-induced nonsense like "Teletubbies".
Teen, 17 years old Written byhi563 January 29, 2009

terrible

this show is horrible dumb and to me makes no sense its the woorst show i ever saw
Adult Written byjaymeysmom April 9, 2008
Educator and Parent Written bySarahR 5 June 27, 2015

Entertaining Arts Education

I love Little Einsteins! My kids (ages 2 & 5) have learned so much from this show. Not only do they recognize classical music, but also locations, & pieces of art. My older son was able to recognize the Mona Lisa, the Great Sphinx, and even mentioned visiting Macchu Picchu at age 4. Since I can barely locate Macchu Picchu myself, I swear it all came from watching Little Einsteins! Worth watching.
Kid, 10 years old May 29, 2015

A GOOD SHOW FOR KIDS

My Brother Love That Show and I Used to love it that show on playhouse disney and disney junior and dvd and on the computer ages 2-9.
Teen, 16 years old Written byquindem March 16, 2015

A good musical start for any child

Little Einsteins is a great show that introduces new art and musical pieces to kids of all ages. Musical terms are also used, which can expand their vocabulary. If your child is interested in music, this can be an awesome start.
Adult Written bycloudlessxsky February 6, 2015

My son goes CRAZY!

I think this show is great for kids of any age. My son has been obsessed with this show since he was 1 (he is now almost 2). He also loves Mickey Mouse, but nothing compares to the excitement that is shown when watching this show. He also seems to pick up a lot of knowledge from this show and he's always laughing at it. Whenever it's on, I constantly hear him engaging in it, answering the questions when they ask questions and participating in things that need to be done when they ask for help. I personally love the music and how they bring classical music into everything. I couldn't be MORE happy that this is his favorite show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIsaac T January 30, 2015

Fun movie promotes classical music.

Little Einsteins is a fun movie promoting classical music in physical forms, along with the "art of the day." The four kids are do fluent in musical vocabulary that they hardly talk otherwise. Also be sure to expect mild action.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bygingerfrog January 12, 2014

Little Einsteins is the best show out there for children.

It is a wonderful show unlike many of today's cartoons. It teaches art, music, geography, and my two year old daughter just loves it. The theme song is very catchy, I catch myself singing it while doing housework or cooking. They need to bring the show back, and start making new episodes.
Kid, 9 years old October 6, 2013

Good show for younger kids

I used to love this show when I was younger I am too old for it now but if. You have younger siblings they would love this show
Parent of a 1 year old Written byWornBabyShoes August 7, 2013

A different kind of educational value

While this is not my personal favorite children's cartoon...my 18 month old son enjoys the music and dancing. Regardless of my personal boredom while watching Little Einsteins, it is still a great show. It exposes children to classical music and art. There just aren't many other shows that even attempt this. Though they won't teach your child so much about shapes, numbers or the alphabet...the educational value is still there.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bygerbowski April 9, 2013

Excellent and educational program for preschoolers

This show is great even for kids as young as 2. Parents should be aware that some younger kids may not be interested in the content until they are older, it just depends on your child. My son is just over 2 and loves the Little Einsteins. It is an interesting and educational program that exposes your kids to classical music, art and artists. It encourages problem solving, helping your friends, and practicing your talents. The show also involves the younger viewers in many aspects of the adventure. This program is definitely one of the better ones for your preschooler.