Product tie-ins dominate so-so cartoon.

Parent Written byCSM Screen name... April 28, 2014

Keeps Getting Worse

It is hard to describe how bad this show is. Blythe may be an OK character but everything else is awful. The pets are all incredibly self-absorbed and never really learn or grow. They are actually awful to each other but often some "feel good" reconciliation is tacked on that actually makes no sense. My 5 year old liked the show because she had never seen a show this silly. I had to say to step in as the messages were terrible (they always trash or ruin the shop or near-by shops and then Blythe "blythely" remarks about cleaning it up). They actually get a truck moving (not really driving it) and as irresponsible and unrealistic as that is (no real consequences) they actually DO IT AGAIN. The writers seem to think lots of wrongs seem to make right but actually it makes ordinary people cringe and stop watching. The other negative comments were true as well (the girls themselves often behave horrible to one another) but I thought the worst thing was the complete irresponsibility, amnesiac remorse, and horrible role models shown.
Kid, 11 years old November 24, 2012

What is wrong with you people

This show is one of the best shows i've ever seen! Why? I like Russel Ferguson because he solve problems. He's nice and the shows always have happy endings. But there are too many commercial breaks. After the theme song, of course. 3 total. Good show :)
Teen, 16 years old Written byTheBeatlesPkmnFan42 February 18, 2013

It's up there along with MLP

Another great show on the Hub. Much like MLP:FiM, this show is made to be likable by people of all ages. The characters are likable, and guys will be able to like it due to three of the pets being males. Blythe is a pretty likable character, since she makes some pretty common mistakes, and her ability to talk to and understand animals is an interesting thing I'd love to have explained later in the series. I've seen every episode so far, and watch new ones as they come out. The show isn't really "educational", but does have positive things. I recommend checking it out if you enjoy My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, as Daniel Ingram, the man who makes the music for that show, makes the music in this one as well. 8/10
Parent Written byquasidawnstar April 24, 2014

The show thinks it's funny to make racist Jew jokes

I couldn't believe I was watching this with my 5 year old when they started making racist Jew jokes! My 11 year old picked up on it right away & my 5 year old was horrified that one of her favorite shows would do that. I even went to the TV website to report them, but that link didn't work either! If you don't want you kid to hear jokes like this, don't bother.
Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written byFritzymama January 18, 2015

Rude Stereotypes

The show may have an overall positive message, but the two characters Whitney & Britney sound like rude, self-absorbed teenagers. If your kid is like mine & likes to mimic those around her, be wary. I stopped allowing my 6 year old to watch this after she started talking like these characters to others. Nope.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymike-numbers December 23, 2013

Bad for families to watch.

Not A good show to watch, for everybody. This show was made for money and toys.
Kid, 9 years old January 11, 2013

bad things in "Littlest Pet Shop"

there are bad things about this show.... 1: the Meet Zoe video's description 2: Pepper's eye shadow in "Dumb Dumbwaiter" 3: a song in this show 4:the title of episode 9 5: MADAME POM'S LOOK! 100% YUCK!
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 November 25, 2012

Okay Kids' Show

I saw the first episode. It's okay, I guess. I figured since I liked My Little Pony, I'd like this show, but it's just okay. But it's fine for kids. There is obvious product placement for Littlest Pet Shop, though.
Adult Written byjennifer b. November 14, 2016

body shaming!

my daughter was watching this yesterday, i was half listening. then i heard: "you know the saying...i wear black because i'm fat?" absolutely disgusting. there were similar comments throughout the entire episode. shame on the writers for putting this garbage out there. kids have enough to deal with, they should not be hearing negative messages like this through the veil of some high pitched woman's voice pretending to sound like a kid. this is not a cartoon suitable for anyone to watch, not only is it annoying, it is just stupid.
Kid, 10 years old May 4, 2014

I love this cartoon, but it needs more wholesome episodes!

Listen people, this cartoon(Littlest Pet Shop) needs more wholesome episodes! Here are some problems with this show: Gail Break! Sunil did mind reading(which is a problem!) Dumb Dumbwaiter The title has a bad word(dumb), and Pepper was wearing eyeshadow(she, Minka, Zoe, and Blythe were getting ready for a flashmob) And the If You're a Guy song!(message doesn't make sense) Lights Camera Mongoose! Magic trick done(which changes Sharukh's and Sunil's places) Pawlm Reading This one features a fortune teller( NO GOOD AT ALL!!!) Topped with Buttercream Vinnie said something I'm not supposed to say Expo Factor pt. 1 Sunil said something I'm not supposed to say(oh dear) Expo Factor pt.2 Blythe said something I'm not supposed to say What, Meme Worry? Biskit Twins not addressing their butler properly( they addressed him as "Butler Guy")
Teen, 13 years old Written byBrain 234 May 5, 2016
Teen, 16 years old Written byAdriology May 1, 2016

Awesome Show

Haha, omg this show is totally cool yet underrated unfortunately. The pets (main characters) are all interesting and unique while some are plain sterotypical. Problen is, some of the episodes are quite disappointing, scriptwriters we know you can do better on that part. Animation and creativity of the characters is something to love about this show so yahh. :3
Teen, 17 years old Written byCelia123 May 1, 2016

Such a good show

"Oh yeah lps is so overrated... Blah blah blah." Yeah right! Honestly, this is such a great show in my opinion. I love watching this, because it has catchy songs, adventures, interesting animals lol and a lot of scenes that just make me smile. Some fantasies are in the show where the pets imagine they're in some scene . Not to mention that, but there's actually some uninted romance included when the pets like hug each other XD. Despite the toys, ugh they're awful. Overall, pretty cool show. Some episodes could get better.
Teen, 16 years old Written byjkrowling April 30, 2016

Cool Show.

LPS has interesting plots and characters. There are so many scenes that'll just touch your heart ; although some scenes can be well blatant/cringe moments and some episodes are rather rushed and jumbled into one shot which kind of sucks. But lps is totally worth checking out.
Adult Written byMadhouse May 11, 2015

Not appropriate

Every episode multiple times you hear "what the..." "oh my god" the characters are all mean and nasty to each other. Episode subjects like dating seem a bit out of place in a Kids Y show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDoubleYux September 28, 2014

Awful show

I watched a few episodes of this show with my younger siblings. This show is centered on buying stuff, mean, young bratty girls that do not talk with propper grammer. Everything is so centered on the large chain by Hasbro, that it is hard to enjoy. I doubt anyone, deep down likes this show. Even the adults seem to focus on buying stuff and being mean to the main charecter, Blythe. If you are a parent, I would not suggest this show. They seem, if you will, focused on sex apparel
Kid, 12 years old February 17, 2013

Littlest Pet Shop

The brand-new Littlest Pet Shop Aniamted Series is just beginning to gain popularity and it is improved. The plot makes more sense, the pets personalities and designs are prefect and Blythe, the girl who can communicate with the pets like in other Littlest Pet Shop series, is a great role model who is all about friendship and kindness. The show is less "boasting" than the other shows and kids can learn a lot from Blythe.
Adult Written byvanillaglaze April 1, 2016

A heartwarming show

Littlest Pet Shop is one of the best shows that I've seen from the hub. Well, it's just a shame that most people won't see it cause first the title and then BRONIES always compare this show to My Little Pony and call it a rip off show. Having the majority of the same cast, producers, animators, and music by Daniel Ingram this show should have more love. Many of the pets have their own quirks, personalities, and behaviors while others can be annoying. Sadly, this show is pretty underrated.
Parent of a 2, 4, 8, 10, 14, 14, 14, and 17 year old Written byparentof7 March 1, 2015

its ok but one of my daughters likes mlp a little more

my kid who just turned 2 loves this show