All member reviews for Lizzie McGuire

Tween sitcom gets laughs out of growing pains.

Teen, 14 years old Written byladybug! April 9, 2008

Okay show, relates to our life.

Lizzie Mcguire is about a fourteen year old girl going through jr. high. You know, the snooty girls, the big tests, the dances (with dates) and the embarrising parents. Lizzie is bullied by a snooty but nice on the inside girl named Kate. The show will sometimes show that Lizzie will never be all the way pushed down by anybody, well she tries to! I think Lizzie Mcguire shows you a good way to deal with your life. She is a clumsy, sweet, funny girl who just wants to get through jr. high, she does have the help of her two best friends Gordo and Miranda!
Adult Written byMom2c_ang April 9, 2008

Girls LOVE Lizzie!!

All girls LOVE Lizzie...she goes through all the highs and lows and pre-teen angst they do...and she's funny. The show's characters really ham it up sometimes, but are never obnoxious about the humor. The siblings argue like all do, but help each other when needed. The girls in the show are VERY self-aware of what they are wearing, how they look, and all things dealing with appearance. They wear entirely too much make-up for thier age...and that isn't appropriate to encourage. What happened to natural beauty? Young girls are beautiful, some lip gloss & a highlighting blusher perhaps...but that's as far as it should go.But the family discusses their problems, sometimes once things have gone too far, and the kids don't always get off lightly. But for the most part...the parents are "dorky"--because they're their parents...but cool in a spot.
Adult Written byRitaMom April 9, 2008

Lizzie is Bad Influence

We let our 8 year old watch this show and no more than 2 weeks later we had a mini Lizzie in our home. She began talking like her and treating us the way Lizzie treats her parents- like idiots. Not a good influence at all. I see the intention- but know your child. Mine was too motivated to be just like Lizzie- YIKES
Teen, 15 years old Written byStaceytheNerd April 6, 2015

Lighten up, listen to Lizzie!

Lizzie McGuire was a guiding light for pre-teens when I was little, and I sure as heck hope that it is being constantly rerun around the world, as it is being done in Australia. Lizzie McGuire teaches kids that often the best way to approach a problem is with and open mind and a good sense of humour. Also, Gordo basically makes this show - the best-friend-since-birth who always puts things in perspective. That's a good way I'd describe Lizzie McGuire... boppy tween show, with added PERSPECTIVE.
Teen, 15 years old Written bygmwbmw35 June 25, 2014

Love it!

Lizzie McGuire is an awesome show, and it's obviously appropriate for all ages, since it was on Disney. I love it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byxoxojillianxo November 16, 2012

love

love this show! great show with a couple iffy topics like anorexia and bras but so good and so realistic
Educator and Parent Written bychristian-witness June 28, 2012

very good

A very nice program about social acceptance.
Kid, 12 years old November 15, 2011

what i know

I really don't know alot about this show. I'm guessing that it's about a girl who has a conciense who is a cartoon version of herself
Educator Written bycaffinegirl85 September 17, 2011

love ya Lizzie!

wow what a great show i like the one when she gets a bf you have to love this show i sure do!
Kid, 9 years old August 26, 2011

great show For anyone!!

This Show s great for all ages! This show has no kissing just little crushes and NO WAY THERE ARE DRINKING DRUGS AND SMOKING! None of the shows on disney channel have drinking drugs and smoking! I don't know were some of you guys get the idea that this show has drinking drugs and smoking!
Teen, 13 years old Written byWriterGirl1233 May 21, 2011

Oh how I miss this show..... Anyway its good for kids and its WAY better than most of the shows on disney now.
Teen, 16 years old Written bykathycarrillo May 12, 2011

hi
Parent of a 11 year old Written bydramaqueen@hotm... April 28, 2011

This was the best tv show ever i remember when it use to be on diseny ofcourse when diseny was real it was about a cute teenage girl 13 Lizzie McGuire you had to get inside her head Hilary Duff was so adorable as Lizzie i love her espically in Lizzie McGuire this show is now one of my favorites please diseny please put this show back on the air i truly miss it so much! its a wonderful show i love it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byxtorix90210x October 11, 2010

Lizzie McGuire.(:

i was in love with this show when i was little, even though i was young and didn't relate to the things Lizzie went through yet. the parents are amazing role models for her as she goes through teenage issues, very understanding. :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byMillyMolly October 1, 2010

Ive always loved this show!

Sometimes they still show the show on tv, and i get all excited and happy about it. I still love it, and Lizzie McGuire also Hilary Duff and good role models :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byanna fanna April 10, 2010

a wonderful show undoubtedly. realistic, humouros and still giving wonderful message. i personally saw it when i was12 n love it even now when its over. i sware ther hasn't been anything more tragic on disney channel apart from its limited running. even today i see shows on disney but they hardly connect to normal life of kids, with a lot more focus on humour n glam. lizzie mcguire was simple and with substance
Adult Written byCorrine1028 April 7, 2010

Perfect for tweens and teenagers

Hilary Duff is very funny and gives good advice. Wish they didn't quit the show, but they still show it. I luv this show!!!
Kid, 12 years old December 5, 2009

Girls 6-8 will enjoy

Girls 6-8 will enjoy this show but i don't recomend it to enyone older than that.
Kid, 12 years old September 2, 2009

:]

I love this show, Too bad they took it off :[ They had a bunch of funny moments and what they should do. It is way better then hannah montana, with all her drawn out problems.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykrazypanda June 22, 2009

I Used to love this show.

I loved this show as a kid and i feel that it as a positive show and much better than some of the garbage that younger kids could be watching.