All member reviews for Lizzie McGuire

Teen, 14 years old Written byladybug! April 9, 2008

Okay show, relates to our life.

Lizzie Mcguire is about a fourteen year old girl going through jr. high. You know, the snooty girls, the big tests, the dances (with dates) and the embarrising parents. Lizzie is bullied by a snooty but nice on the inside girl named Kate. The show will sometimes show that Lizzie will never be all the way pushed down by anybody, well she tries to! I think Lizzie Mcguire shows you a good way to deal with your life. She is a clumsy, sweet, funny girl who just wants to get through jr. high, she does have the help of her two best friends Gordo and Miranda!
Teen, 15 years old Written byStaceytheNerd April 6, 2015

Lighten up, listen to Lizzie!

Lizzie McGuire was a guiding light for pre-teens when I was little, and I sure as heck hope that it is being constantly rerun around the world, as it is being done in Australia. Lizzie McGuire teaches kids that often the best way to approach a problem is with and open mind and a good sense of humour. Also, Gordo basically makes this show - the best-friend-since-birth who always puts things in perspective. That's a good way I'd describe Lizzie McGuire... boppy tween show, with added PERSPECTIVE.
Teen, 15 years old Written bygmwbmw35 June 25, 2014

Love it!

Lizzie McGuire is an awesome show, and it's obviously appropriate for all ages, since it was on Disney. I love it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byxoxojillianxo November 16, 2012

love

love this show! great show with a couple iffy topics like anorexia and bras but so good and so realistic
Kid, 12 years old November 15, 2011

what i know

I really don't know alot about this show. I'm guessing that it's about a girl who has a conciense who is a cartoon version of herself
Kid, 9 years old August 26, 2011

great show For anyone!!

This Show s great for all ages! This show has no kissing just little crushes and NO WAY THERE ARE DRINKING DRUGS AND SMOKING! None of the shows on disney channel have drinking drugs and smoking! I don't know were some of you guys get the idea that this show has drinking drugs and smoking!
Teen, 13 years old Written byWriterGirl1233 May 21, 2011

Oh how I miss this show..... Anyway its good for kids and its WAY better than most of the shows on disney now.
Teen, 16 years old Written bykathycarrillo May 12, 2011

hi
Teen, 14 years old Written byxtorix90210x October 11, 2010

Lizzie McGuire.(:

i was in love with this show when i was little, even though i was young and didn't relate to the things Lizzie went through yet. the parents are amazing role models for her as she goes through teenage issues, very understanding. :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byMillyMolly October 1, 2010

Ive always loved this show!

Sometimes they still show the show on tv, and i get all excited and happy about it. I still love it, and Lizzie McGuire also Hilary Duff and good role models :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byanna fanna April 10, 2010

a wonderful show undoubtedly. realistic, humouros and still giving wonderful message. i personally saw it when i was12 n love it even now when its over. i sware ther hasn't been anything more tragic on disney channel apart from its limited running. even today i see shows on disney but they hardly connect to normal life of kids, with a lot more focus on humour n glam. lizzie mcguire was simple and with substance
Kid, 12 years old December 5, 2009

Girls 6-8 will enjoy

Girls 6-8 will enjoy this show but i don't recomend it to enyone older than that.
Kid, 12 years old September 2, 2009

:]

I love this show, Too bad they took it off :[ They had a bunch of funny moments and what they should do. It is way better then hannah montana, with all her drawn out problems.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykrazypanda June 22, 2009

I Used to love this show.

I loved this show as a kid and i feel that it as a positive show and much better than some of the garbage that younger kids could be watching.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 February 16, 2009

cute but not appropriot for anyone under 7 years of age

i think this t.v. program is cute but i dont think it is appropriot for anybody under the age of 7
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 5, 2009

Slightly enjoyable.

Maybe not the best Disney show, but it stays pure enough for any kid to watch. Plus, Hillary Duff is a great singer.
Teen, 17 years old Written byKoOkYMoNsTa234 April 9, 2008

LIZZIE MCGUIRE the tv show

The popular tv show LIZZIE MCGUIRE is very funny to me and my friends. As you can see from some of the other kids reviews, they don't see it for what it is and they take it far and beyond where it does and makes it sound awful. Maybe its because I'm in Junior High and see myself and my friends in the show. I'd watch with your tween/teen kids (to all you parents out there)
Teen, 17 years old Written byElmoRock3113 April 9, 2008

Waste of Time!

This show is a waste of a half-hour. You could do something constructive with that time. The way I see it, this show gives girls the wrong message about life. Popularity is everything, like boys even if they're brainless and care what people think about you etc. I don't think you want your girls to get the wrong message.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymikee990 April 9, 2008

Teen, 17 years old Written byDoodler April 9, 2008

It's an okay show.

Lizzie McGuire is an OKAY show. I can't say it's my favorite, but I dont really see much wrong with it. I do agree with some of the other people, it IS rather boring to keep on hearing Lizzie rant on about boys, clothes, social Status, etc. And I think it's a little over-dramatized. But it's just the life of a normal... (well, ALMOST) normal teenager. Not really any bad content or anything. Some people don't find soap opreas appealing, and quite frankly I am one of those people.